Can't buy Downtown Cab Company

3 replies to this topic
Rudykb
  • Rudykb

Annoying

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hey. I have been playing this game for a while now and just beat it the other day. I was looking through the Trophy list and noticed the All's Fair In Love And War Trophy. I thought maybe I just missed buying the cab company somehow. I know you have to be Franklin to buy it. I switched to him, and couldn't find the property available to purchase. In fact, I couldn't find the property at all. I had to google where to even find the cab company and when I went there - there is no for sale sign. I can not purchase the cab company. Even when I look under stats - it says purchased Downtown Cab Company: No. I have completed every mission on the map. Reading up on this, it says that the cab company should be available for purchase early on in the game - yet I have beaten the game and was never given the option. Is this a glitch? Did I miss something? 

I don't know what's going on.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Moved to Troubleshooting forum.

Chao§pawN
  • Chao§pawN

Professional Lunatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:23 AM Edited by Chao§pawN, 22 February 2014 - 01:24 AM.

That unfortunately sounds like a lousy glitch indeed. Have you tried loading an older save and checking there?

I know you probably don't feel like it, but you might want to try and start a new game on a different save slot and play up to the point you should be able to buy the property (I'm sure you'll be able to google when that is) and see wether or not the problem persists. This way you'll at least be able to deduce the origin of the issue somewhat. 

Rudykb
  • Rudykb

Annoying

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

It's just a lousy bronze trophy and I am pretty much done with single player anyway. I'm sure at some point in the future maybe in a year or so I will go back and play through single player again, I'll see if it happens again. I have searched online and haven't discovered a single person who has had the same problem so it likely is just an unfortunate glitch. Oh well what can you do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users