Photo

GTA 5 talk shows. What's your favorite and how could it have been

5 replies to this topic
OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by OpenWorld23, 20 February 2014 - 08:43 PM.

Rockstar games has made some pretty funny talk shows in previous GTAs all of them pretty hilarious. So far my favorite talk show seires is WCTR from GTA SA. It's still by far the funniest. GTA 4 had some pretty funny ones like the Richard Bastion show and that medical discussion was beyond funny.

GTA 5 talk shows are pretty funny but feel somewhat limited. I mostly listen to Chakra Attack and Beyond Insemination in 5. Others are ok to like Bless Your Heart is pretty funny but it gets old pretty fast. Chatter sphere is probably my least favorite because Lazlo sounds pathetic and neurotic. Lazlo was better in 4. Fernando should not have tried to change because he was at his funniest when he took over lonely hearts in GTA SA.

They should have brought back (but with new episodes) I say you say, Gardening with Maurice & the wild traveler on top of what they had in GTA 5. That's my opinion but what do you think?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

I love "Bless Your Heart" only for the song at the end that basically sums up damn near every modern country song.

• TheDeaconBosco likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:46 AM

Nervous Ron's podcast. Conspiracy theories, his praise for "Philip Trevors" who leaves him a voice mail about not wanting to be on the show, and the caller "who just likes to see people die" that Ron immediately thanks for calling.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

I love "Bless Your Heart" only for the song at the end that basically sums up damn near every modern country song.

I can't belive I've missed that, that was absolutely brilliant.  :lol:

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

I can't belive I've missed that, that was absolutely brilliant.  :lol:

They play it right near the end, after they show Jock Cranley

OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

Nervous Ron's podcast. Conspiracy theories, his praise for "Philip Trevors" who leaves him a voice mail about not wanting to be on the show, and the caller "who just likes to see people die" that Ron immediately thanks for calling.

I thought that was funny to. I'm not in Blane County much but when I am I try to listen to Ron's podcat and Beyond Insemination when they air.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users