Photo

Need help finding an Interior piece for my '07 Chevy Cobalt

6 replies to this topic
Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:28 PM Edited by Killerdude8, 20 February 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Hey guys, So when we bought the car it was lightly used and is missing an Interior piece that holds the Sun-Roof opening Switch in place, I was hoping you guys could Direct me to a site that had such a Piece in Stock, Preferably a Canadian site.

gotta save on the shippin

Pic for reference.

1HeuLbP.jpg

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2015
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2014

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by epoxi, 20 February 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Given it's a pretty common car, I'd advise looking on eBay for someone who is breaking a Cobalt (with a sunroof) in your local area, then go and pick it up, I'm pretty sure they'd be happy to shift it for any amount of money.

Failing that, try going to a Chevrolet dealer and see what price they quote you, it might be competitive so it's worth a try.

• Killerdude likes this

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

Given it's a pretty common car, I'd advise looking on eBay for someone who is breaking a Cobalt (with a sunroof) in your local area, then go and pick it up, I'm pretty sure they'd be happy to shift it for any amount of money.

Failing that, try going to a Chevrolet dealer and see what price they quote you, it might be competitive so it's worth a try.

Appreciate the Response, I may end up having to go to the Dealer, as I don't know what the part is called, nor what it looks like.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:16 AM Edited by Carlover325, 21 February 2014 - 02:24 AM.

I just found it on EBAY by searching "2007 Cobalt sunroof switch bezel"

It looks like you have the retainer already, so you just need the bezel.

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by Pat, 21 February 2014 - 03:01 AM.

Try finding a Pick-n-Pull in your area. They should have plenty of Cobalts on their lot, and they'll charge you a few bucks at the very most for the piece if you can find it. That's always my first course of action for situations like this. If you can't find a Pick-n-Pull specifically, there might be a similar type of scrap yard in your area; I've seen a lot that use the same style of business but go by different names.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

Craigslist or junkyard are great places to find anything and you would only have to pay for gas instead of shipping

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:50 AM

Try finding a Pick-n-Pull in your area. They should have plenty of Cobalts on their lot, and they'll charge you a few bucks at the very most for the piece if you can find it. That's always my first course of action for situations like this. If you can't find a Pick-n-Pull specifically, there might be a similar type of scrap yard in your area; I've seen a lot that use the same style of business but go by different names.

They had like 3 Cobalts/G5 in there about a month ago, None had the Sunroof unfortunately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users