Irish Anarchists MC - Looking for Leaders & Members

163 replies to this topic
DocShady
  • DocShady

Pedo Bear Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:25 PM

If you guys had extended into the PC edition of the game, I'd join you in a second.  I had recently sold my PS3 disc when the PC version was released.  A lot of time an energy has gone into this MC.  I am really impressed with what I see here.  I will be keeping an eye on this thread just incase you guys ever expand

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

Thank you! We've talked about expanding to other platforms in the past but the consensus was that it wouldn't have the same feel as the Original PS3 Club. Because some of our Original Members have moved to PS4 we now offer a Club for PS4. Good Luck and enjoy the PC. I hear it's amazing...

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

We are open for Prospects.... PS3 & PS4

PROSPECTS
Prospects wear the black and grey leather jacket with Prospect bottom rocker. A Prospect must reach above rank 50 in the Anarchists MC Prospect Crew Rank Titles and must have a Vote of Confidence from fellow IRMC Patched Members to become a Full Patched Member.

Participate in crew missions and rank up fast. Prospects that do not follow rules will be kicked. Earn your rank and earn the Four-Skull-Shamrock. You're not entitled!
Application Process:
1.) Request invite to Prospect Club
2.) Message Prospect Club leader the following answered questions.

How old are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to join the IRMC?

(Failure to do so will delay your application and invite into the Prospect Club)
  • Kaotyk and EDANBURGH like this

Kaotyk
  • Kaotyk

Veteran Nomad Biker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

Bump

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

President of the Catholic Basterds MC

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

Nice to see the old MC is still going; my stretch with you guys wasn't a very long one, but I'm still in touch with many of the guys from PS3 (McKiernan, Billaght, Gail etc.) keep up the solid work lads. 

Hey Man!! It's been awhile. Say Hi to McKiernan, Billaght and Gail from Grunge. Love the MC work you've done! Glad you still kept up with the MC Life on GTA 5.

Will do man; Gail isn't around that much these days, but I still hear from McKiernan and Billaght now and again. Aye, WMCC has been a pretty big hit on these forums and GTAO as a whole, we even got ourselves featured on the Newswire. If you, EDANBURGH or any other of the Anarchists ever want to ride with us feel free to join us man, you're always welcome. 

• EDANBURGH likes this

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:35 AM

Just uploaded a wee compilation vid of me jumpin about on my Ruffian...

• grungeeddy likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

We are open for Prospects.... PS4

PROSPECTS
Prospects wear the black and grey leather jacket with Prospect bottom rocker. A Prospect must reach above rank 50 in the Anarchists MC Prospect Crew Rank Titles and must have a Vote of Confidence from fellow IRMC Patched Members to become a Full Patched Member.

Participate in crew missions and rank up fast. Prospects that do not follow rules will be kicked. Earn your rank and earn the Four-Skull-Shamrock. You're not entitled!
Application Process:
1.) Request invite to Prospect Club
2.) Message Prospect Club leader the following answered questions.

How old are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to join the IRMC?

(Failure to do so will delay your application and invite into the Prospect Club)

Billaght
  • Billaght

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:48 PM

Wouldn't mind joining back
  • grungeeddy likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

Wouldn't mind joining back

The door is always open my friend!

Kaotyk
  • Kaotyk

Veteran Nomad Biker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Glad to see the club is still running on GTA, the only bad news for me is that im now on Xbox 1 and im no longer part of the MC. At least I can say I was a 1st Nine

• grungeeddy likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:21 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 05 October 2016 - 05:36 PM.

Glad to see the club is still running on GTA, the only bad news for me is that im now on Xbox 1 and im no longer part of the MC. At least I can say I was a 1st Nine

Good to see you're still kicking Kaotyk! Should have got a PS4. It's not the same without you...

Kaotyk
  • Kaotyk

Veteran Nomad Biker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:31 PM

Good to see your still kicking Kaotyk! Should have got a PS4. It's not the same without you...

I had personal reasons why I had gotten an Xbox 1 brother, but that doesnt take away from how happy I am to see the club is still running strong and your still leading the pack! I miss you guysand wish the best of luck to you all. Ill always be IRMC, even if im riding the streets in my cut as a Nomad... Ill always be an Irish Anarchist.

• grungeeddy likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:38 PM

Thanks Bro! We miss you too! Freedom Ain't Cheap... Apologize for Nothing!

Suilebhain
  • Suilebhain

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

I second Doc's sentiments. Too bad no PC chapter, or Maeve Suilebhain would join in a second.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users