Irish Anarchists MC - Looking for Leaders & Members

141 replies to this topic
sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

Nah, we all wear the same leather jacket because that's the cut and colors.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

In either case, I've been looking for some regulars, and I Just signed up.  One more question tho, Does everyone in the gang wear the gray/black leathers?  Or do we all just find it the coolest. lol.

You can wear whatever you like as long as you have Club colors. But yeah, the gray/black leather is the coolest...

Billaght
  • Billaght

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:43 PM

Hi its Billaght here. i am the newest memeber of the IRMC. im usually on around 9pm GMT. PSN is IRISH-N-PROUD.

Welcome Aboard man, good to have you here

Thanks man. 

xRUiX_INF3RN0x
  • xRUiX_INF3RN0x

Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by xRUiX_INF3RN0x, 31 May 2014 - 01:49 AM.

You backward paddy's couldn't get any p*ssy in a wh*re house!

Join my crew if you are more interested in having fun on GTA Online instead of joining a useless spud gang that are more concerned in a formation of bikes rather than owning the streets of Los Santos.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 03 June 2014 - 04:27 PM.

You need to get your priorities straight. There's something wrong about that statement. (Dude's post above said we couldn't shoot any p*ssy in a whore house before he changed it. Why would we shoot the p*ssy?)

El Kimac TmW
  • El Kimac TmW

President ~ G0DS 0F ANARCHY

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

Is there any Irish Anarchists on Xbox 360 ?? If so, please give me their information , so I can find them and give them the judgement they deserve..  Death

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

Is there any Irish Anarchists on Xbox 360 ?? If so, please give me their information , so I can find them and give them the judgement they deserve..  Death

You did of course mean to write "Are" as opposed to "Is". I assume this slip of grammar came from your puffed up chest obscuring the keyboard.

Also, unfortunately we are PS3 exclusive so will have to decline your eloquent offer of judgement. The offer in itself however strikes me as mildy oxymoronic given the concept of judgement is one of metaphors and opinion not action. That and it implies that it is dispensed from an authoritive position from which I don't doubt you believe you occupy but I have my doubts. As usual given the IQ level of most in GTA I'll also assume futility to this endeavour to respond to what I clearly see is supposed to in some way amplify your supposed stature and really serves no other purpose.

As for Mr. Ruix. I'm way, way too apathetic to respond to what by the nature of it's racism, sheer ignorance and inanity is deemed rhetorical by default. Good day cretins. :D

P.S. Responding to Mr. Ruix's message in itself ventures outwith the imposed rhetorical dynamic I referenced. I am aware of the contextual irony.

• El Kimac TmW likes this

El Kimac TmW
  • El Kimac TmW

President ~ G0DS 0F ANARCHY

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

We have a grammar nazi in the forum  :miranda:

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

Being correct has nothing in common with fascism. Great comeback.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Got_irish__by_LuckiFcukr.jpg

mcsorley0813
  • mcsorley0813

DDMC Prez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

Well done, Edanburgh

• EDANBURGH likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 05 June 2014 - 01:23 PM.

So you think you have what it takes to be an Anarchists? Join our Prospect Club.

Application Process:
1.) Request invite to Prospect Club
2.) Message Prospect Club leader the following answered questions.

How old are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to join the IRMC?

(Failure to do so will delay your application and invite into the Prospect Club)

Irish Anarchists MC Prospects on Social Club

daryl88
  • daryl88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Signed up and if anyone needs tips on finding any bike out there let me know brothers for life 

VLMC President
  • VLMC President

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

You guys have had a tough run but your sticking it out, Good for you guys! GL!

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yeah, it's rough dodging all these crew hoppers...

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:49 PM

Maybe you just dont have the means to hold peoples attention.. you gotta keep it interesting.. you know.. by being online..

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Maybe you just dont have the means to hold peoples attention.. you gotta keep it interesting.. you know.. by being online..

Thank you for bumping our post! I really do not have a problem with you Caz but I have no intention of entertaining someone with the attention span of a hummingbird. Two days ago you were the Vile MC President and today you're the Hells Disciples MC President. It's obvious you can't make up your mind, let alone keep an attention span. That has nothing to do with this Club. So I'd appreciate it if you'd leave us out of it.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:17 PM Edited by EDANBURGH, 09 June 2014 - 05:18 PM.

I was nothing but welcoming CAZ and you were given ample opportunity and potential control. Coming from a club that had disbanded for similar reasons adds extra weight to the hypocrisy and lack of empathy in your comment. Let's keep in mind here for the sake of perspective as well that you were with us for less than 2 weeks and left once then returned in this ludicrously short time. You were told we had issues with members migrating to other games and not being prevalent at the time. You also joined at the cusp of a new patch. I'm personally generally pretty focused on new "developments" at these points. You seemed relatively bright so I won't patronise and will take the higher ground but quite frankly I'm surprised at this juvenility.

Also wanna give me that bespoke van back any time (you know, the one you didn't ask for)? No? Didn't think so.

Signed up and if anyone needs tips on finding any bike out there let me know brothers for life 

Here's a tip for finding any bike. Contact me. Job done. :lol:

Welcome brother.

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

is the patch emblem creator?

Parker Ellis
  • Parker Ellis

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

What is the minimum age to join the mc?

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

Think Grunge has now set minimum to 18 although it was 21. Depends on your maturity really but I'd say 18.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

is the patch emblem creator?

The bottom rockers were created by a guy named JD. He did a wonderful job on it. The Patch was created by me. Everything was done in the emblem creator. Below is the original Patch we had for the Club which initially prompted JD to give us a proper rocker. Can't blame him after seeing what the original looked like. He also gave us a skull with the new rocker that I wasn't a fan of. It was neat but my first initial thought was the skull looked Mexican Gothic which prompted me to come back to the Four Skull Shamrock. Thanks for the inquire. Fun trip down memory lane...

3236524_orig.png

6161297_orig.png

4802731_orig.png

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Hummingbird  Hummingbird may have been a bad example... maybe do some research.. i provided the link for you.

Vile MC is very much on Social Club, an Xbox360 person who was on my friends list took it over.  I Dont have a problem with you either grunge it would have required you to be around for me to form an opinion about you.. and that just wasnt the case..

and ed.. all you did was sit online and glitch cars for single player to multiplayer... the sgt at arms who didnt agree with any of the rules. And the one time are did get into a gun fight at the beach.. You said "f*ck this" and rage quit.

So yeah.. wasnt much there to keep me happy, but good luck to you both, and you're welcome for yet another bump

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:58 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 10 June 2014 - 02:05 PM.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Hummingbird  Hummingbird may have been a bad example... maybe do some research.. i provided the link for you.

Vile MC is very much on Social Club, an Xbox360 person who was on my friends list took it over.  I Dont have a problem with you either grunge it would have required you to be around for me to form an opinion about you.. and that just wasnt the case..

and ed.. all you did was sit online and glitch cars for single player to multiplayer... the sgt at arms who didnt agree with any of the rules. And the one time are did get into a gun fight at the beach.. You said "f*ck this" and rage quit.

So yeah.. wasnt much there to keep me happy, but good luck to you both, and you're welcome for yet another bump

I would suggest you edit your post to something friendly for the sake of your reputation. There was nothing to gain from you posting on our thread much less a conflict to initiate such juvenile behavior.  If that's the type of members you want to recruit from potential prospects viewing our post be my guest. Because that's the only reason you are trolling on our thread and everyone else's on the GTA Forums for your own recruiting purposes. I suppose you need to try something because nobody is responding. But it doesn't take much of an observation from me or anyone else to realize your premature decision to leave the Club was our benefit.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

A gun fight started for no reason. You and your useless friends also spent half the time dying. A perfect example of "not folowing rules". Also I don't need to prove anything to anyone as my knowledge of the inner workings of the game alone is enough. If you had some more respect and less ego related tunnel vision I imagine this would have become apparent in time.

My "rage quit" to use your infantile parlance came from it being something like 7am here at the time after two long nights of playing online and

A - being completely apathetic about the entire futile scenario as well as being massively jaded of the whole battling in lobbies for the sake of it mentality that's rife in GTAO

B - Growing increasingly tired of you and your sycophantic little buddies laughing at every little idiotic utterance bleated, let alone your racist "humour" and complete and utter lack of tactical communication or deployment which was surprising given your military background.

C - I'll refer you to my initial response. I showed nothing but respect and expected the same. Just get on with whatever club your part of this week and let us get on with being honest adults. You're only highlighting your transparent intention with these pointless posts and it's eating into my precious "standing about glitching cars" time.

I knew you were an ego driven twat when I met you but was willing to give you a chance. I'm very rarely proven wrong and closure always feels good.

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

I miss you guys.

TRolOLolOL.jpg

• EDANBURGH and bmhardin like this

bmhardin
  • bmhardin

110th Ghost Regiment Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by bmhardin, 09 June 2014 - 11:49 PM.

Bout time someone shut Caz up.. hah! At least you guys can roll with the punches without getting butt hurt, at least I don't think you're butt hurt. Anyhoo.. like the patch Good Luck with the crew guys!

I miss you guys.

TRolOLolOL.jpg

*sigh*  Cant take you anywhere.. lol

• grungeeddy and EDANBURGH like this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 10 June 2014 - 02:09 PM.

So you think you have what it takes to be an Anarchists? Join our Prospect Club.

Application Process:
1.) Request invite to Prospect Club
2.) Message Prospect Club leader the following answered questions.

How old are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to join the IRMC?

(Failure to do so will delay your application and invite into the Prospect Club)

fda7a4a39987119764b6e928c9cc1096.jpg

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:28 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 13 June 2014 - 09:33 PM.

BadAssWeekend.jpg

Check out our updated Website or Meet us at the Bar this Weekend!

Irish Anarchists MC OFFICIAL WEBSITE
  • EDANBURGH likes this

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by EDANBURGH, 14 June 2014 - 02:38 PM.

Tinted Bagger Mr. Grunge. It's all in the details. At least the pic's not got your Thrust in it. Stupid understeering pile of nonsense. Man Honda ran the dn10 for like 2/3 years. Even they knew it was horrible.  :lol:

• grungeeddy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users