xxnGGuJ
  • xxnGGuJ

Irish Anarchists MC SECRETARY

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Thank You Grung and Everyone From 

Irish Anarchists MC

Thank you for Welcoming me in the this family, the patch looks amazing on my back, The bikes are loving me just as much as our members.

• Demetri_FTO_1., grungeeddy and Scary Éire like this

ViennasIllest
  • ViennasIllest

Luck of the Irish

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

Congrats on the patch xxnGGuJ!

CR1MINAL_INTENT
  • CR1MINAL_INTENT

NOMAD

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:11 AM

Great recruitment page. 

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

Thank you! Minus the few public displays of supremacy we've tried to provide everyone with an open book. We pride ourselves on respect and I think that's evident with the Biker Bashes we host with other MC's and the code we follow in free roam. 

blackphoenix626
  • blackphoenix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

Hey I sent you a friend request on psn grun, maybe you can accept me and let me know what I have to do next, cheers.

• grungeeddy and Scary Éire like this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Great! Message me privately in the GTA Forums the name of your PSN. Had a couple new ID's added. Just want to make sure I have the right one. Also, we use Social Club for the majority of our Club Communication. Welcome!

• Scary Éire likes this

blackphoenix626
  • blackphoenix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:21 AM Edited by blackphoenix626, 03 April 2014 - 09:22 AM.

Great! Message me privately in the GTA Forums the name of your PSN. Had a couple new ID's added. Just want to make sure I have the right one. Also, we use Social Club for the majority of our Club Communication. Welcome!

PSN is the exact same as my name here, you added me alright, hopefully we get to play soon and I get to add a few more of the gang.

• grungeeddy likes this

Scary Éire
  • Scary Éire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

PSN is the exact same as my name here, you added me alright, hopefully we get to play soon and I get to add a few more of the gang.

Add me if ya like, username McKiernan

• grungeeddy likes this

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

Joining, it seems awesome :)

• grungeeddy likes this

mcsorley0813
  • mcsorley0813

DDMC Prez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

Damn Grunge, getting a lot of prospects I'm after haha. I'm starting to get jealous over here. Glad to see you thriving brother

• Scary Éire likes this

blackphoenix626
  • blackphoenix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

Sent SC request.

• Scary Éire likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

Great! I will add you to the communication list. Mac, it's the Irish Blood that brings us all together. That's the key to quality members. Even though you are in a different club I still consider you an Irish Brother! :)

• Scary Éire likes this

xxnGGuJ
  • xxnGGuJ

Irish Anarchists MC SECRETARY

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

Good-Luck Brother Can`t wait to meet new brother`s Around the World, Hope you`re Charter is as fun as you have made mine. Mac Irish Blood ForSure,  

Irish Anarchists Motorcycle Club

xxnGGuJ/JuGz

SECRETARY
  • Scary Éire likes this

Dewbauchee88
  • Dewbauchee88

CHOKE ON EM!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:09 PM

Would definitely consider joining, only issue is that I have a garage full of cars and a level 123 character. Would you be alright if I made a new character alongside my current one? Only issue is I can't see what a level 1 character could bring to the table.
  • Scary Éire likes this

mcsorley0813
  • mcsorley0813

DDMC Prez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Dewbauchee88, the rumors regarding the latest DLC are that your character will now be allowed to have two garages. If this is accurate you may not need to create a new character. Best of luck with the Irish. They are a hell of an MC.

• Scary Éire likes this

Scary Éire
  • Scary Éire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

Would definitely consider joining, only issue is that I have a garage full of cars and a level 123 character. Would you be alright if I made a new character alongside my current one? Only issue is I can't see what a level 1 character could bring to the table.

If you're based in the UK message me, as the Ireland Charter of the IRMC might suit your timezone better

Dewbauchee88
  • Dewbauchee88

CHOKE ON EM!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Cheers both for your replys, how active is the Ireland MC? I do live in the UK but I'm originally from Roscommon myself; so that would be grand if you are as active as the fella's here.
  • Scary Éire likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

Cheers both for your replys, how active is the Ireland MC? I do live in the UK but I'm originally from Roscommon myself; so that would be grand if you are as active as the fella's here.

The latest Patch we just downloaded did not include the extra garage. I believe that will come around Easter. But I promise you that we can help you obtain any car you subtract from your garage for a bike. Our National Secretary Jugz can even help you with the expense of picking up that car when the extra garage is available. Ireland is active so come join us. Welcome!

• Scary Éire likes this

Dewbauchee88
  • Dewbauchee88

CHOKE ON EM!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:26 PM Edited by Dewbauchee88, 09 April 2014 - 03:32 PM.

It's cool mate, I joined up with McKiernan last night; looking forward to riding with y'all.

- My PSN is Antigenetic, I added a few of you guys last night too.
  • Scary Éire likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

It's cool mate, I joined up with McKiernan last night; looking forward to riding with y'all.

- My PSN is Antigenetic, I added a few of you guys last night too.

Cheers!

Gail_Force
  • Gail_Force

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

Great recruitment page, this looks pretty cool. I'd like to join up, I have no headset though I hope that isn't a problem

• Scary Éire likes this

Scary Éire
  • Scary Éire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

Great recruitment page, this looks pretty cool. I'd like to join up, I have no headset though I hope that isn't a problem

That's cool, having a headset's nice but you don't need to have one.  Add me (McKiernan) on Social Club & PSN, I'll sent ya an invite 

• Gail_Force likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Welcome Gail! Check your Social Club from time to time. We update everyone from there.

• Gail_Force likes this

aquahaze2
  • aquahaze2

Lost Grove Mafia leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

I dident realize there were so many other MCs out there, iv never seen another biker in game that dident belong to me

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

I dident realize there were so many other MCs out there, iv never seen another biker in game that dident belong to me

Rockstar should have had a better system for recognizing likewise crews. I think this could have been established by having crews categorized differently such as: street, families, two-wheels, etc.. Instead of Rebels, Soldiers, Chatter Boxes, etc. I'm sure people would love to add you to their friends list. Better chance of seeing MC's in the same room.

Billaght
  • Billaght

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Hi its Billaght here. i am the newest memeber of the IRMC. im usually on around 9pm GMT. PSN is IRISH-N-PROUD. 

• Scary Éire likes this

Scary Éire
  • Scary Éire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

Hi its Billaght here. i am the newest memeber of the IRMC. im usually on around 9pm GMT. PSN is IRISH-N-PROUD. 

Good to have ya on board, see ya online soon,

McKiernan

ShaggyMcGee
  • ShaggyMcGee

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

Beyond proud to be joining. Ready and excited to get started working with you boys.

• Scary Éire likes this

Scary Éire
  • Scary Éire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:28 PM

Beyond proud to be joining. Ready and excited to get started working with you boys.

Is that your real name?

ShaggyMcGee
  • ShaggyMcGee

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

Is that your real name?

Only half. Shaggy was a nickname that stuck with me through high school. My real name's James.

• Scary Éire likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users