JOIN ONE OF GTA 5's MOST PROMINENT AND ESTABLISHED MOTORCYCLE CLUBS!
IRISH ANARCHISTS MC
Looking for Prospects.
MUST ENJOY RIDING MOTORCYCLE
National Club Plays U.S. Central Time Zone 7pm - 1am
IRISH ANARCHISTS MOTORCYCLE CLUB "NATIONAL" (IRMC)
A clan of buzz saws, misfits, head-bangers, loyalists and thieves who parade the land of San Andreas on American made steel, picking off any degenerate yoke ignorant enough to cross them. By the ruthless measure and in reliance to the code by which they follow: Freedom Ain't Cheap. Apologize For Nothing.
"CLOSED" IRISH ANARCHISTS MOTORCYCLE CLUB "IRELAND" (IRMC)
The Irish Anarchists MC National would like to welcome the Ireland Chapter to the Anarchists family. The Ireland Chapter will be generated during the Euro Time Zone hours. If you'd like to be part of the family and play during these hours please inquire about an invite to the Club. The Irish Anarchists MC is the main Club. The Irish Anarchists Ireland is a Chapter or extension of the Irish Anarchists MC based in Ireland.
This is a PS3 & PS4 Crew. We are a mature group of thirty-somethings who like to have fun. Mostly missions, survival, death match, parachuting and races!
HISTORY OF IRMC
IRISH ANARCHISTS "THE CUT"
Below you will see our cut! The four skulls designed in a Shamrock
A black leather jacket with white ring on sleeves and of course the Patch on the back.
Prospects wear the black and grey leather jacket with Prospect bottom rocker. A Prospect must reach above rank 21 in the IRMC crew rank titles and must have a vote of confidence from fellow IRMC Patched Members to become a Full Patched Member.
Participate in crew missions and rank up fast. Prospects that do not follow rules will be kicked. Earn your rank and earn the Four-Skull-Shamrock. You're not entitled!
1.) Request invite to Prospect Club
2.) Message Prospect Club leader the following answered questions.
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to join the IRMC?
(Failure to do so will delay your application and invite into the Prospect Club)
GRUNGE'S OL' LADY
The Irish Anarchists MC have Ol' Ladies.
CLUBHOUSE & TERRITORY
13 KINGZ MC
IRISH ANARCHISTS - STREET SYNDICATE
RANK UP & LEADERSHIP ROLES
Want to move up in the MC and become a Leader? Participate. Freedom Ain't Cheap. Earn Your Cut.
The executive duties of the President are as followed:
1. To preside over meetings and the club as a whole.
2. To judge items not covered in the club rules.
3. Directorship gives the president authority to judge items not in the rules.
4. To act as the personal representative of the club between other MC’s.
5. To represent the club in any club business.
6. To promote club life among members in general.
7. To appoint officers for open positions.
CURRENTLY WITH OPEN LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
CLUB POLICY & RULES
The Club will be governed by five (5) officer positions, President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Sgt. At Arms. Any member holding an office within the Club, will place that officer position under their Social Club name in the status update message ex. Sgt at Arms Irish Anarchists MC.
1. One Meeting per month.
2. Majority rules based on votes.
3. If the vote is taken and a member is not there his vote is void.
4. At the meeting there will be no talking by members unless given the floor by the President.
5. Sgt at Arms will keep order at the meeting. If not present one will be appointed for meeting only.
1. Prospect must be at least 17 years old.
2. Must have a Hexer, Baggar, Daemon or anything from Western Motorcycles.
3. Prospect must have a sponsor that oversees getting him patched. Sponsor is responsible for Prospect.
4. Prospect must wear emblem on the front of Black leather jacket with white ring on sleeve.
5. Prospect will earn patch once he completes above 21 in crew rank titles or has the blessing of the club via vote.
1. Cannot belong to another MC.
2. Killing another brother in contempt.
3. One warning. After that you will be kicked. Club vote is club vote.
4. Disrespecting the cut on your back.
5. Disrespecting another brothers property.
1. DO NOT PUNCH OR KILL YOUR BROTHER! BROTHERS' ARE OFF LIMITS! PERIOD!
2. No fighting amongst members. Any punches thrown will be done by Sgt at Arms. Difference will be settled with a fist fight. One on One if needed.
3. Always protect your brothers. Never leave a brother behind.
4. We do not kill anyone in free mode unless killed or an attempt was made to kill us.
5. No tanks. No aircraft unless voted on.
6. Colors /Cut must be worn at all times.
7. Help out the club for the benefit of the club. If one goes down, we all stay and fight.
8. Respect other MC leaders at all times unless told otherwise.
9. Protect your territory. Mt Chiliad is our territory. No MC’s other than allies come into it.
10. DO NOT TELL ANYONE OUTSIDE OUR CREW WHERE THE CLUBHOUSE IS LOCATED.
11. No club business is spoken outside of crew.
Riding in Formation
1. Unless the Road Captain decides otherwise the standard group formation is the Staggered Formation.
2. The IRMC President ALWAYS leads the pack. DO NOT PASS HIM. Doing so is a sign of disrespect. Unless someone attacks from the front and you need to protect him is the only time he is passed while riding in formation.
3. Allied Presidents and Honorary MC's President will ride behind IRMC President. Directly behind ANY President is the IRMC Road Captain. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Full Color wearing members ride behind the President and Road Captain.
5. Sgt at Arms will Ride behind all patched members on the right side.
6. Prospects behind Sgt at Arms.
7. Any MC Club riding with IRMC would tail behind our Prospects in their standard formation. Their President rides right behind IRMC President.
8. Vehicles of any kind regardless of rank will tail the back of the pack.
CONTACT THE CLUB