196 replies to this topic
Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by methodunderg, 21 February 2014 - 08:33 AM.

:O I didn't know I was being recorded ..

I also  wouldn't of left traces of evidence .. like this thread for instance.

• Ivars likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:42 AM

You two idiots are itching awful for a banning if you can't contain yourselves.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

schadenfreude

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

¿F¡ññ4L¡£?, on 20 Feb 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

My girlfriend knows I am asking on the internet first of all.

Secondly, why the f*ck does it matter? You don't know me, or her, it could all be fictional like a Harry Potter novel, it doesn't f*cking matter at all. So please, unless you have something constructive to say, go away.

Go away? You came and messaged me. You're weird. 

Did you also message everyone else who had similar view points as my own? Jeez, how childish. 

• Rougarou, BuyMeTheMoon and theadmiral like this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

You two idiots are itching awful for a banning if you can't contain yourselves.

What did I do wrong that broke the rules of the forum?

The only one that is itching is you; your an Otter, and you probably got dem fleas brah ..

• Ivars likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

¿F¡ññ4L¡£?, on 20 Feb 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

My girlfriend knows I am asking on the internet first of all.

Secondly, why the f*ck does it matter? You don't know me, or her, it could all be fictional like a Harry Potter novel, it doesn't f*cking matter at all. So please, unless you have something constructive to say, go away.

Go away? You came and messaged me. You're weird. 

Did you also message everyone else who had similar view points as my own? Jeez, how childish. 

No I messaged you because you were posting in the topic about something that was not really relevant and making assumptions that weren't true and making a big fuss about it, I did not message anyone else because they let it rest, you however would not.
1. I told my girlfriend I was asking about this exact scenario on the internet.
2. It's not answering the topics purpose.
3. I messaged because I would rather stay on topic.
4. I obviously meant go away as in get out of the topic or post something constructive.
5. I think it ironic that you are attempting to call me childish when you first insult me in a private message, then copy and paste the PRIVATE MESSAGE insult into the topic for no other reason than hoping to belittle me in front of everyone and then insult me again calling me childish.

Look, this is exactly why I messaged you, because you're putting completely irrelevant bullsh*t into the topic, I established that your bullsh*t was irrelevant when I messaged you, but you continued, because clearly you are childish.
:)

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

schadenfreude

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:09 AM Edited by EphemeralStar, 21 February 2014 - 09:09 AM.

I'm not even going to bother reading all your points, because like I said in the PM, why would you waste your time to personally message me when your girlfriend was fine with you talking about her situation here after all? And when you've already posted earlier stating,

Okay for pretty much everyone criticizing my decision to ask here. Go away. There are smart people here and people with common sense, and most importantly, people with opinions.

It's interesting how offended you got by my opinion that you had to message me personally and tell me to go away again and that you even went on to call me stupid too. :) But granted, I will stop posting here now because this topic is declining significantly now. 

• theadmiral likes this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

trust finn4life to make a topic about rape.

• Rougarou, Killerdude8 and theadmiral like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Yes, I can almost promise you he did. The Finn4Life special move is to PM rants at everyone on the forum he disagrees with. He's really losing it lately.

• orbitalraindrops and BuyMeTheMoon like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:58 PM Edited by F4L?, 21 February 2014 - 01:00 PM.

Yes, I can almost promise you he did. The Finn4Life special move is to PM rants at everyone on the forum he disagrees with. He's really losing it lately.
Oh go away you troll, I can see what you're doing,I messaged only eph star to let it be known that i did tell my girlfriend i was going be asking this since eph jumped to conclusions without asking questions.

Also the last person I messaged in disagreement was you, over a month ago, or two months even, because I needed to confirm if you were trolling, which you were and still are.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

Oh go away 

No problem, i'll go away. I'll see you at the next (the 400th, by my calculations) "My Girlfriend" post.

• Harley, orbitalraindrops, BuyMeTheMoon and 1 other like this

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

3 pages before this topic was derailed. Must admit i didn't think it would even last 3.

• Davo the Assassin likes this

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

Police maybe?

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

It's not fair game if she doesn't know/didn't give him permission and later finds out.I'd personally be a little pissed if I found out my boyfriend told a bunch of weirdo's on the internet that I was raped. I think it should be something dealt personally if it truly is a serious issue. 

Someone in Australia f*cked their mother this week. Have I offended anyone by saying that? I don't think so.

Nobody knows who Finn's girlfriend is (or who Finn is), so your annoyance would be imaginary in a similar situation.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Oh go away 

No problem, i'll go away. I'll see you at the next (the 400th, by my calculations) "My Girlfriend" post.

3 pages until two trolls invaded the thread. Congrats, you must be pleased.

On-topic: Like others said, just go to the police and register a complaint is definitely a very good way to move forward, cases like these are quite serious and not bringing it to the notice of the police is not right IMO.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

just in case you weren't aware, you're now behaving exactly like the kind of passive-aggressive bully that you accused everyone else of behaving towards you not just 1 month ago.

but hey that's cool. you're being ironic on purpose which is really popular with the young hipsters of today.

carry on.

• Melchior, Finn 7 five 11, Ermacs and 3 others like this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

I'd say go to the police. If they begin an investigation, even if they aren't successful, he'll delete the video out of fear, if he hasn't done so already. If she'd rather let it go and move on with her life, that's her prerogative and you should respect that. At any rate, there's probably nobody in her life that can give her meaningful advice but it's easy to find a trained counsellor that can help her sort out her feelings and explore her options competently. I'd suggest calling Kids Helpline, if they can't help they'll point her in the right direction.

• TEoS likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:40 AM

Also I never said I was going to beat him, I said I wanted to, but I'm not going to, and as others have pointed out it's not for certain the video exists, that needs to be established. But the guy still raped my unconscious girlfriend.

I thought your girlfriend' friend was the one that was raped. How you haven't already beaten his ass for raping your girlfriend is a mystery.. 

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

I don't support rape in any shape or form and I can't stand the fact people are so un-human to do something like that, but that aside, maybe she needs to stop f*cking drinking.. at all. If she was that ''partially'' drunk that she couldn've even said no, then she might wanna question her own actions too.

You're right, let's blame the survivor. Not the perpetrator. It's not his fault for being a rapist, it's her fault for being drunk. This is how the majority of society treats rape. It is always the woman's fault. Either due to what she wore; where she was; how much she'd been drinking. We never stop and go: "Well maybe we should be teaching men not to rape." Rape is always the rapists fault. The only surefire way to prevent rape is to not rape people. Period.

• Finn 7 five 11, Shah Sam and BuyMeTheMoon like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

Go and Rape the guy who raped your girl

• Finn 7 five 11 and Shah Sam like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by Vlynor, 25 February 2014 - 02:26 AM.

I don't support rape in any shape or form and I can't stand the fact people are so un-human to do something like that, but that aside, maybe she needs to stop f*cking drinking.. at all. If she was that ''partially'' drunk that she couldn've even said no, then she might wanna question her own actions too.

You're right, let's blame the survivor. Not the perpetrator. It's not his fault for being a rapist, it's her fault for being drunk. This is how the majority of society treats rape. It is always the woman's fault. Either due to what she wore; where she was; how much she'd been drinking. We never stop and go: "Well maybe we should be teaching men not to rape." Rape is always the rapists fault. The only surefire way to prevent rape is to not rape people. Period.

Hold on there, Tonto. No where did he only blame her, but are you going to honestly say it's responsible to get piss-drunk in front of a sleazebag like the guy who allegedly raped her, or at least not have reliable friends around when you do get hammered?

My sympathies to your girlfriend, Finn. Go to the police.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:30 AM

Hold on there, Tonto. No where did he only blame her, but are you going to honestly say it's responsible to get piss-drunk in front of a sleazebag like the guy who allegedly raped her, or at least not have reliable friends around when you do get hammered?

I don't see what your point is here. It doesn't really matter whether or not it's responsible or whether or not she had a friend around, the implication of some level of guilt on the raped side is there. I'd say raping someone far outweighs being drunk in who is to blame here. I don't see what use a comment like 'maybe she shouldn't drink so much' has, other than some subconscious (or direct) blame shifting.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

My sympathies to your girlfriend, Finn. Go to the police.

Wow Vlynor, the 1500's middle east called, they want their opinions back.

• Frank Brown and Mr. House like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:34 AM Edited by Vlynor, 25 February 2014 - 02:35 AM.

I don't see what your point is here. It doesn't really matter whether or not it's responsible or whether or not she had a friend around, the implication of some level of guilt on the raped side is there. I'd say raping someone far outweighs being drunk in who is to blame here. I don't see what use a comment like 'maybe she shouldn't drink so much' has, other than some subconscious (or direct) blame shifting.

If she was that ''partially'' drunk that she couldn've even said no, then she might wanna question her own actions too.

Was the comment. That's talking about responsibility. Would she have been raped if she wasn't passed out drunk? Who knows? But, like I said the rapist is still a complete sleazebag and should be punished to the full extent of the law. The girl didn't do anything bad, but what he said isn't completely wrong. If you're going to be out drinking with someone, you should be responsible with how you handle it. It's not blame-shifting, it's acknowledging that some precautions could be taken. It's similar to telling a woman to carry pepper-spray, if she doesn't and gets raped, you can still advise someone to carry it next time, no?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

What she was or was not doing is entirely irrelevant to the crime that was allegedly committed against her. Surprised to hear you take that outdated viewpoint. 

• Mr. House likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by Vlynor, 25 February 2014 - 02:38 AM.

What she was or was not doing is entirely irrelevant to the crime that was allegedly committed against her. Surprised to hear you take that outdated viewpoint. 

How is telling someone to take precautions outdated? 

"Don't get piss-drunk with someone without someone responsible/reliable near you."

Really outdated. Yep. 

This thread isn't going to stay completely on-topic, or else you'll just see a bunch of, "GO TO THE POLICE" or "STFU ON GTAFORUMS" posts. That's not what this is. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:38 AM Edited by theadmiral, 25 February 2014 - 02:38 AM.

"Don't get piss-drunk with someone without someone responsible/reliable near you."

Really outdated. Yep. 

So don't walk on the street at night. Don't drive during rush hour. Don't leave your door unlocked. All of these negate a crime and make it entirely your fault if you are victimized, right?

You are essentially saying it is her fault for making it easier for her to be a victim. Appalling.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

Really outdated. Yep. 

So don't walk on the street at night. Don't drive during rush hour. Don't leave your door unlocked. All of these negate a crime and make it entirely your fault if you are victimized, right?

Who's blaming her or telling her not to be victimized? Neither of us are. Walking on the street and driving during rush hour are a bit different than drinking to the point of unconsciousness with someone who isn't reliable. 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:40 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 25 February 2014 - 02:42 AM.

If she was that ''partially'' drunk that she couldn've even said no, then she might wanna question her own actions too.

Was the comment. That's talking about responsibility. Would she have been raped if she wasn't passed out drunk? Who knows? But, like I said the rapist is still a complete sleazebag and should be punished to the full extent of the law. The girl didn't do anything bad, but what he said isn't completely wrong. If you're going to be out drinking with someone, you should be responsible with how you handle it. It's not blame-shifting, it's acknowledging that some precautions could be taken. It's similar to telling a woman to carry pepper-spray, if she doesn't and gets raped, you can still advise someone to carry it next time, no?

Sure you can, but you look like a conceited arsehole by doing so. It seems pretty f*cking rotten to me to say to a rape victim 'Hey, should have taken more precautions!' I've noticed it's pretty much only men who make the precautions remark in relation to rape.

He's a Libertarian and therefore if someone wants to rape another as part of their personal property it's in their personal liberty to do so.

Really outdated. Yep. 

This thread isn't going to stay completely on-topic, or else you'll just see a bunch of, "GO TO THE POLICE" or "STFU ON GTAFORUMS" posts. That's not what this is. 

No, it's outdated to act like it's a woman's responsibility to not be raped. Which is essentially what that point of view is, only masqueraded as 'should take precautions ladies! I'm a man and I know what men are like, you should do as I say. You silly women!'

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:40 AM Edited by theadmiral, 25 February 2014 - 02:40 AM.

A victim is a victim and a crime is a crime. Getting drunk is not a crime and assuming that she knew anything about this guy prior to it happening is equally appalling, especially considering she was passed out (like many people are at house parties at that age).

He's a Libertarian and therefore if someone wants to rape another as part of their personal property it's in their personal liberty to do so.

Oh right, I forgot!

• Mr. House likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

Okay, so if I get bashed and robbed on the way home from the pub, would you even think of telling me not to drink so much? No, you wouldn't, because nobody sees the victim as having an active role in the crime committed against them unless they're a woman and the crime is rape.

Your position is basically: "don't have fun, or have fun with the training wheels on, because rape happens. Sorry ladies."

• theadmiral likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users