GTA 5 Ending A HELP

20 replies to this topic
jowjowgnome
  • jowjowgnome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Right so I finished the last bank heist and then Devin Weston comes to Franklins house and gives you the final mission, so before I finished the main story I knew that there was going to be 3 ending's, I asked my friend how I could do them all and he said just replay them. So I started with the Kill Trevor mission first, then Michaels mission then the last mission where you fight all the forces to keep Trevor and Michael alive. I did that mission and that was the mission I wanted to stick with so I could free-roam with all 3 characters and do all their side missions. But when it saved as if Trevor died. Is the first one you do the decision decider? I even did the 3rd option a couple of times but nothing seems to be working... I had a few side missions on Trevor aswell. Am I screwed or is there a way I can revert so the third option is the one I stick with? PLEASE HELP

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 20 February 2014 - 12:00 PM.

Yes, you're stuck with Trevor being dead. Replays don't do anything as they only restore you to the point before replaying (only checklist is saved).

jowjowgnome
  • jowjowgnome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

But is there ANYTHING I could do? Like a Game Save you could link me to? Can I USB Mod the save? Is there anything possible other than restarting the WHOLE campaign?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

Am I screwed or is there a way I can revert so the third option is the one I stick with? PLEASE HELP

Your only option here is to reload a save from an previous save slot and replay up to the ending.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

But is there ANYTHING I could do? Like a Game Save you could link me to? Can I USB Mod the save? Is there anything possible other than restarting the WHOLE campaign?

No. Save editor has the option of marking missions complete/incomplete but I'm not too sure how it works.

If you had a save before the endings then you're lucky. If not, you'll have to restart everything since the last time you saved.

jowjowgnome
  • jowjowgnome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:14 PM

You said something about a save editor being able to make missions complete and incomplete. If you could link me to the save I could find out how to use it.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link them but it's called XB360Hazard for Xbox. For PS3, you'll have to search for "PS3 GTA V save editor"

jowjowgnome
  • jowjowgnome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

Yo thanks a bunch man this could be a real life saver. Lets just hope it works!

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:52 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 20 February 2014 - 01:31 PM.

Militia knows a lot about the Save Editor, I'll ask for assistance

jowjowgnome
  • jowjowgnome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

YEP IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much!!! Can never thank you enough

• Jaytie likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link them but it's called XB360Hazard for Xbox. For PS3, you'll have to search for "PS3 GTA V save editor"

Nah, lol

XB36 Hazard Save Editor works for BOTH Consoles, Xbox360, and PS3.  Both compatible.

And no, using a save editor won't get back Trevor.  You're gonna have to load a previous save, or start over like most have said in this topic.

Autosave - Turn it off.

Be smart, don't save over stuff you are not sure of or don't want to lose.

YEP IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much!!! Can never thank you enough

True, you could probably use the save editor to go backwards in time by unchecking that mission, but it COULD corrupt your game.  Always make a backup when using the save editor.  Save editors are not only good for missions, and Gold.  You also can spawn any vehicle and store them, including North Yankton vehicles.  Stinger GT and Annihilator helicopter in Single Player, character editing, NOS/Nitrous for cars, mod boats, planes, helicopters, blimp, police vehicles, etc.  Have fun! = )

• WildBrick142 and ~Tiger~ like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

Thanks Militia   :^:

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

Jaytie
  • Jaytie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:40 PM

Hi guys,

I have the exact same problem like jowjowgnome has! Can u tell me, what i have to uncheck with the Editor, that i can retake the decission? Help is really appreciated! Thank you!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

^^^^ PM jowjowgnome and see what he did inside the editor.  I can't help you much with this, clearly, through our PM conversation, haha

Jaytie
  • Jaytie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

Yes I pmed him yesterday. But unfortunately he wasn't online since he created this topic. 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

Yeah, that blows.  Try 2.0.0.7 or 2.0.0.8 or 2.0.0.9.  I know for a fact one of these editors will be able to take back that mission.  I mean, if you really want, just try a whole bunch of versions of the editor until it works.  <---Last Resort

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

They all suck equally, just choose one and roll with the lousy consequences. 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

^^^ Nah, having all three characters is key due to storage space for vehicles, boats, helicopters, planes.  If I choose C (which I did) I have the max possible storage space for everything I want to store and keep.  If I didn't choose C, I would be so pissed losing out on a 4 car garage, a 2 car garage impound, and safehouse garages plus hangers, helipads, marina docks.  Trevor has TWO safehouses as well, for four total vehicles.  He's needed.

Idc about the character's personality or their special, etc.  I like having all three characters due to storing vehicles and I still don't even have enough room to store all I want.

Jaytie
  • Jaytie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

Ok I'm still trying. With 2.0.0.5, as I said, I'm not able to "uncheck" a Mission. It has at least to be bronze. I can't find 2.0.0.7  out there. With 2.0.0.8 the Missions ARE unchecked. hmm

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

http://www.mediafire...A V 2.0.0.7.exe - 2.0.0.7

Jaytie
  • Jaytie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:37 AM Edited by Jaytie, 13 March 2014 - 07:49 AM.

Wow awesome, thank you! One more chance for me to get it done. I almost gave up :)

Edit: Same problem here... I'm not able to uncheck something. At least one medal HAS to be checked. I have no idea, how Jowjowgnome did that? :blink:                                                         

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users