The vehicles that very few love..

295 replies to this topic
Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:36 AM

Dinka Double T. Seriously what does the akuma even look like?

What does it look like? A naked Double T.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

The Prarie, saw one today and was surprised i'd never given it much notice, quite a decent looking car, grill could be a bit nicer, but still not bad looking at all. if we ever get extra garage space i'll be seriusly consider getting one.

0_0.jpg

was run over before getting a pic of the front.

i got one today, and i truly feel like i'm probably the first person to ever own one of these, much less fully customize it.  post customization this thing looks more like a sports car than anything else, too bad the stats and driving feel don't reflect upon that a bit more. i'm in the process of getting rid of it again, unless the ride to LSC lets me see something in the Prairie i haven't seen yet. This is how it looks now (as in; 20 minutes ago, but for sake of the narrative let it be "now"):

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

on the way from one LSC to another (wanted to give it one final chance after a bland and generic ride to the first LSC) i came across a little store and went in to buy some snacks that i was in need of. after i was done with my shopping i couldn't resist robbing the place. During this stick up i accidentally killed the store clerk, what turned escaping 2 stars by a relaxing short ride up the hill right across the street in to a  frantic 3 star helicopter chase during which my life was dangling by a thin thread multiple times. when i finally got rid of the cops, my Prairie looked like this:

0_0.jpg

due to the underwhelming performance it demonstrated i sold it to LSC for a straight 10 Grand, even though it would barely drive anymore. clearly the game still knows how much our stolen rides would be worth, and just deducts damage cost from that. this kinda gives me hope this ridiculous price cap is just temporary to deal with, and frustrate, the money glitchers. my opinion that is that rockstar should just cap earnings from stolen cars when there is a buy-able version of it. everything else is just punishing people for wanting to ride certain rides that mostly don't even give them any kind of advantage over other players. but i'm digressing.

i finally got rid of the Bollockscar and got this pwetty little thing to run up against my Blista. gonna take it for a spin now to find out if i like it. Here's a pic of it just being itself:

0_0.jpg

Prairie is an awesome car when you consider it;s a compact. It was upgraded to Sports with patch 1.10 but still can be raced in Compact class :)   I have one and its the only car that i have fully engine tuned ( it needs it) and it's only major flaw is even fully upgraded it struggles to get going but once its up those gears it will just cruise round any track with ease. So as long as you hit those turbo starts its a pretty solid runner for races.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

K. I'd say the same about a lot of the cars that other people like, but I hold my tongue because they like it and it's just rude to trash something that has no effect on me. If I don't like it, I just don't use it. All this trash talk on this forum about sh*t people hate such as Adders and chrome is pointless. I really doubt trash talking about the vents and roof of the Surano will do anything positive. Like I said, it is what it is, and I like this car more than the other sports cars. A close second is the Coquette. Perhaps use better words than sh*t and spare us the cynicism.

No it's not rude because it's a video game car, so I don't see why you're getting so bent out of shape over a virtual vehicle.  People have the right to express their opinions in any form.  Imagine how boring this forum was if everyone didn't.  I'm not going to use a different word than sh*t, because that's what it looks like. Would you rather me say it looks disgusting?  Repulsive?  A complete disgrace of a vehicle?  I'm still sending the same message.  I'm not insulting you, I'm insulting the car.  No need to get so worked up.  Just the "beauty is in the eye" was completely pointless, because it just states the obvious.

All those words are over exaggerations. We're not talking about a person.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

kp6mSm7.jpg

Are these popular or something?  Didn't see anyone mention these in the thread (Bravado Bison).

Has touchy acceleration (likes to burn out), but otherwise, I like it for just driving around in (I like trucks, though).  If it were upgraded, I'd probably use it more (really need to get on that and unlock performance upgrades...  I barely have any).

The bison is great, it's definitely my favorite.
Slow as f*ck, though. Even fully-modded. It handles like it's light in the ass, too...

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

The Prarie, saw one today and was surprised i'd never given it much notice, quite a decent looking car, grill could be a bit nicer, but still not bad looking at all. if we ever get extra garage space i'll be seriusly consider getting one.

0_0.jpg

was run over before getting a pic of the front.

i got one today, and i truly feel like i'm probably the first person to ever own one of these, much less fully customize it.  post customization this thing looks more like a sports car than anything else, too bad the stats and driving feel don't reflect upon that a bit more. i'm in the process of getting rid of it again, unless the ride to LSC lets me see something in the Prairie i haven't seen yet. This is how it looks now (as in; 20 minutes ago, but for sake of the narrative let it be "now"):

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

on the way from one LSC to another (wanted to give it one final chance after a bland and generic ride to the first LSC) i came across a little store and went in to buy some snacks that i was in need of. after i was done with my shopping i couldn't resist robbing the place. During this stick up i accidentally killed the store clerk, what turned escaping 2 stars by a relaxing short ride up the hill right across the street in to a  frantic 3 star helicopter chase during which my life was dangling by a thin thread multiple times. when i finally got rid of the cops, my Prairie looked like this:

0_0.jpg

due to the underwhelming performance it demonstrated i sold it to LSC for a straight 10 Grand, even though it would barely drive anymore. clearly the game still knows how much our stolen rides would be worth, and just deducts damage cost from that. this kinda gives me hope this ridiculous price cap is just temporary to deal with, and frustrate, the money glitchers. my opinion that is that rockstar should just cap earnings from stolen cars when there is a buy-able version of it. everything else is just punishing people for wanting to ride certain rides that mostly don't even give them any kind of advantage over other players. but i'm digressing.

i finally got rid of the Bollockscar and got this pwetty little thing to run up against my Blista. gonna take it for a spin now to find out if i like it. Here's a pic of it just being itself:

0_0.jpg

shame, thought it would be able to handle itself once fully upgraded. obviously not.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

What about the Habanero? I'm thinking about getting one..

phunkism
  • phunkism

I'm a grill btw

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

bunch of hippies

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

The Bullet and Surano are the most unloved cars you could think of? Two pages of comments, not one Bobcat, Surge or Jackal? Fake ass thread.

I like the Bobcat, got rid of it though yesterday when I wanted something even more common. Also, the Bobcat is painfully slow even with upgrades.
See. Even the one guy on the forum who had one got rid of it. That's unloved.
I agree, Sports and Supercar class cars underused? Bullsh*t. Youga isn't under loved, neither the Intruder.

A true list:
Obey Rocto
Karin Asterope
Fathom FQ2
Cavaclade Mk1 (uglier version)
Vulcar Ingot
Vapid Minivan
Bobcat XL w/bed cover
Albany Emperor
Canis Seminole
Pretty much all Compacts
Cheval Surge
Shisyter Fusillade
Karin Snipe

And this perhaps could extend to..
Zirconium Stratum
Vapid Sadler
Cheval Fugitive

I lost all respect for your list at Karin Snipe. Sorry.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

Vapid Stanier?
I got a murdered Stanier in my garage, looks sweet.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Respect the classics, man!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

I never see anyone with a Voodoo. Nice cruiser and can hold it's own in Muscle class races.

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

0_0.jpg

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

The schyster is actually a reliable car. Has no problem cruising with adders.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:04 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 25 February 2014 - 05:04 AM.

It's actually quite fast for an SUV. Great for when you're a housewife and your kid is 10 minutes late for soccer practice.

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

iggy iggs

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:09 AM

It's definitely not one of the best performing SUV's but it's aite.  Kudos to you because you'd be the first person I would see with one.

IMO the Penumbra and Seminole go really unnoticed as well.

LoyalRockstarFanboy
  • LoyalRockstarFanboy

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

The rusty hippy van

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

iggy iggs

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

The rusty hippy van

Are you kidding?

That thing has a cult-like following.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

It's definitely not one of the best performing SUV's but it's aite.  Kudos to you because you'd be the first person I would see with one.

IMO the Penumbra and Seminole go really unnoticed as well.

Idk if it's true for anyone else but the penumbra makes a weird noise for me. It's like it's louder than all the other cars. But not like loud like I turn up the speakers. It produces a weird frequency that makes my tv console vibrate. It makes me feel weird too like it makes a brown note or something..

LoyalRockstarFanboy
  • LoyalRockstarFanboy

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:20 AM

The rusty hippy van

Are you kidding?

Ive never seen anyone driving one

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:22 AM

It's probably been mentioned but I didn't read through all the posts. Stinger and stinger gt are ones I don't see much. Bought the gt today and I'm loving it

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

The rusty hippy van

Are you kidding?

Ive never seen anyone driving one

You can't drive it in free roam unless you feel like getting killed.

• jtattersalluk likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

It's probably been mentioned but I didn't read through all the posts. Stinger and stinger gt are ones I don't see much. Bought the gt today and I'm loving it

Stinger GTs are pretty common, unfortunately.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

kp6mSm7.jpg

Are these popular or something?  Didn't see anyone mention these in the thread (Bravado Bison).

Has touchy acceleration (likes to burn out), but otherwise, I like it for just driving around in (I like trucks, though).  If it were upgraded, I'd probably use it more (really need to get on that and unlock performance upgrades...  I barely have any).

The bison is great, it's definitely my favorite.
Slow as f*ck, though. Even fully-modded. It handles like it's light in the ass, too...

Saw my first modded one in a mission yesterday...the guy who was driving it was terrible and got lost going back to Madrazo's house with Anna.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:55 AM

I never see the Alpha being driven. I just test drove it in SP and it's fairly quick.. I guess its looks are very dissuading, huh?

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

0_0-8_zps0ece6ddb.jpg

Killing Babelyy
  • Killing Babelyy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

I drive my franklin buffalo all the time. I dont see many people driving them. People ask me about it, and people always want a ride with me instead of any one else's car in missions.. Or it's because I play a hot female character.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

I drive my franklin buffalo all the time. I dont see many people driving them. People ask me about it, and people always want a ride with me instead of any one else's car in missions.. Or it's because I play a hot female character.

The Mk II Buffalo is actually fairly popular on these forums, but the reason why a lot of people don't have it is because they don't know about the SP to MP glitch.

If heists ever come out, I'll use the Buffalo or the Felon as a getaway car... but we might end up using white pedo vans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users