Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

I can't even believe you just looked up the term Bitch Ass in the dictionary. I am at a loss for words..

Let's look at the webster dictionary definitions that I learned from "common sense".

Bitch:

a :  a lewd or immoral woman

b :  a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

Ass:

sometimes vulgar :  a stupid, obstinate, or perverse person <made an ass of himself> —often compounded with a preceding adjective <don't be a smart-ass>

Now, "common sense" would say that, with "Bitch" going before "ass", the term "Bitch ass" would mean "An undesirable woman who is stupid, obstinate, or perverse". However, your definition of a "Bitch ass" means "a male with female traits". The proper term for your definition of "bitch ass" would be either intersex or hermaphrodite.

Calm your tits. You're just flustered because I disproved your definition of "bitch ass".

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

I can't even believe you just looked up the term Bitch Ass in the dictionary. I am at a loss for words..

Let's look at the webster dictionary definitions that I learned from "common sense".

Bitch:

b :  a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

Ass:

sometimes vulgar :  a stupid, obstinate, or perverse person <made an ass of himself> —often compounded with a preceding adjective <don't be a smart-ass>

Now, "common sense" would say that, with "Bitch" going before "ass", the term "Bitch ass" would mean "An undesirable woman who is stupid, obstinate, or perverse". However, your definition of a "Bitch ass" means "a male with female traits". The proper term for your definition of "bitch ass" would be either intersex or hermaphrodite.

Calm your tits. You're just flustered because I disproved your definition of "bitch ass".

tbAKAOu.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Bitch:

Ass:

tbAKAOu.gif

And your final argument is a racist gif? And all because I proved your theory about what a ghetto slur really meant?

Wow.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

Bitch:

Ass:

tbAKAOu.gif

And your final argument is a racist gif? And all because I proved your theory about what a ghetto slur really meant?

Wow.

YOU CAUGHT ME NOW, CAUGHT ME NOW, YOU CAUGHT ME RED HANDICH

spirit-of-truth-o.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

Bitch:

Ass:

tbAKAOu.gif

Wow.

spirit-of-truth-o.gif

tumblr_mfcp8rhbGb1s14diso1_500.gif

I try to make a logical argument and them wannabe basement gangbangers try to debunk it.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

Stretch was like the Bizarro Franklin. While Franklin was trying to get out of the hoodrat life and make some real money, Stretch was doing his best to keep people in it, and insisted that it was a great way of life.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

Bitch:

Ass:

tbAKAOu.gif

Wow.

spirit-of-truth-o.gif

tumblr_mfcp8rhbGb1s14diso1_500.gif

I try to make a logical argument and them wannabe basement gangbangers try to debunk it.

What logical argument? There was NO argument, there was you being a stupid f*cking idiot. The defintion you found, and the definition that I listed are the same. I'm sorry you haven't had any activity with anybody else outside of the Yacht club, but other than making yourself look like a piece of Wonder Bread on the internets and then getting frustrated when I didn't care about it then i'm sorry you got your feels hurt.

lolze9.gif

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

Frank hate that nigga cause that nigga suspect.

In other words, Stretch was suspicious.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

What logical argument? There was NO argument, there was you being a stupid f*cking idiot. The defintion you found, and the definition that I listed are the same. I'm sorry you haven't had any activity with anybody else outside of the Yacht club, but other than making yourself look like a piece of Wonder Bread on the internets and then getting frustrated when I didn't care about it then i'm sorry you got your feels hurt.

Your definition on "bitch ass" was a hermaphrodite. Mine was an undesirable, rude woman. So please, if you can find some evidence that proves me wrong, I'll be more than happy to take a look at it. Unless, of course, you're too busy gangbanging in the ghettos of Norton, MA.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

Stretch was like the Bizarro Franklin. While Franklin was trying to get out of the hoodrat life and make some real money, Stretch was doing his best to keep people in it, and insisted that it was a great way of life.

False.

Franklin is trying to make some paper and not get killed. He even says to Lamar that if hood licks payed, he'd love to stay in Strawberry. They created Forum Gangster Families right before Stretch got out.

This has always been a money issue, nothing more and nothing less.

Of all the convoluted plot points, this one seems to give people the most trouble and it's spelled out for us by F.

@OP

R* did explain what was going on with Stretch and F, they just didn't smack us upside the head with a folding chair to get the point across. A good friend of mine once said 'There is absolutely zero chance of someone picking up on all the plot points (of GTAV) on their first playthrough.

The confusion in this forum about much of the story leads me to believe this is the case.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

Frank hate that nigga cause that nigga suspect.

In other words, Stretch was suspicious.

Pretty much this.

It's not that hard to understand, folks.

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Over 8 inches BPEL of meat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

During friend activities with Lamar, Franklin admits he is upset that the OGs taking most of the money they get without putting any work in. Stretch is one of these OGs so even if nothing else happened he dislikes him for this reason at least.

It's also why he complains of Pyramid Scheme Bullsh*t during the long stretch.

This is the point I tried to make.

Stretch is older, higher up in the gang and called the big homie, he is higher up on the pyramid of who makes money in the gang, Franklin and Lamar probably had to do work for him, while he kept a cut of their profits, which is why Franklin was pretty much broke and didn't make much money hustling and why he tried to find other ways to make money. When Stretch went to jail, Franklin and Lamar did their own things, and wanted to start their own set and make their own money, but Stretch didn't like them trying to get ahead or more power then he had in the gang.

mrbozzedup
  • mrbozzedup

Tryna Get out this Bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

Rockstar never really explained why any anybody hated anybody, that's why the story felt kinda disjointed. But like some said I think c stretchable was what he didn't wanna be anymore, a dude focused on gang banging and all the other hood sh*t

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

Because Stretch broke into his house one night when they were teenagers and rubbed olive oil all over him while he slept.

Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD!  That's f*ckin' hilarious.  I could totally see Stretch doing something like that.  What's even funnier about that is that Frank used to be a fat kid.

I swear, the way they handled Stretch's character wasn't the best writing Rockstar's ever done.  He seemed like a pretty funny guy.  I liked him more at first than I liked Franklin, because Franklin was always putting him down and whining about sh*t.  I didn't have anything against Stretch until he started selling out Frank and Lamar.

All I managed to gather was that Stretch was an OG, and Frank and L had to kick up most of their drug money to guys like him and Gerald.  Franklin got pissed, came up with Forum Gangster Families, Lamar helped him get a repo job for Simeon, and that Stretch was behind bars for some reason that never got explained.  He gets out, and finds that Frank and Lamar had kidnapped D like a couple of assbutts looking to restart the war he was trying to end.  Having played GTA Online, it's my guess kidnapping D was in retaliation for the Ballas kidnapping Leeroy - the guy who Trevor randomly punches out in anger when Franklin laughs at him for falling on his ass.

Stretch set Lamar up twice - he tricks him into going to buy coke from the Grove Street Ballas that's a brick of drywall, and when they frag every Balla in the cul-de-sac he tries to send Lamar out to the sawmill to get weed.  Then Lamar acts all ungrateful and sh*t when Frank rescues him, but he's an idiot anyway, so we forgive him.  Then at the end, they send Michael to zip Stretch.  When you find him, he's not only hanging out with Ballas but also wearing purple himself.  Like B-Dup.  Even Smoke and Ryder kept their colors.

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

Because Stretch broke into his house one night when they were teenagers and rubbed olive oil all over him while he slept.

Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD!  That's f*ckin' hilarious.  I could totally see Stretch doing something like that.  What's even funnier about that is that Frank used to be a fat kid.

Wait, Frank used to be fat? When was this mentioned, one of those friend dates?

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

Spoiler

Yeah.  Mike and Frank were talking about their pasts.  Mike used to be a high school athlete then he got what Trevor calls "sugar tits."  He was asking Frank how he stays in shape and mistakenly assumed Frank had an easy time of it, but Frank admitted he used to be fat.  And then there's that part where Frank complains about having to walk to the van before they go kidnap D, Lamar's like "Around the block?  With Chop?  Man, you need to walk with your fat ass."

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

Spoiler

Yeah.  Mike and Frank were talking about their pasts.  Mike used to be a high school athlete then he got what Trevor calls "sugar tits."  He was asking Frank how he stays in shape and mistakenly assumed Frank had an easy time of it, but Frank admitted he used to be fat.  And then there's that part where Frank complains about having to walk to the van before they go kidnap D, Lamar's like "Around the block?  With Chop?  Man, you need to walk with your fat ass."

Ah, okay. I don't usually do friend stuff like that. How DID Michael get the name 'sugar tits'?

outlawfisherman
  • outlawfisherman

link223-IGN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

All aboard the quote traiiiinnnnn

He was one of the protagonist - they want him to be a badass - and anybody staying alive in a dangerous lifestyle, in terms of writing, is an excellent judge of character and has excellent instincts.  If he trusted him and was wrong, what does that say about our protagonist?

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:27 AM

I think I know what a "mark" is, but I'm not sure what the prefix "bitch ass" means.

But yes, for the most part, the whole hate on Stretch at the beginning was poor writing. If Stretch were a buddy at the beginning that turned into a bad guy, like Ryder or Big Smoke from San Andreas, it would've been a bit better. Not to mention putting him in more than two odd missions would be at least fifteen times better than his current situation.

This was the whitest, most Suburban thing i've ever read, i'm sorry.. If you know what a bitch is, then you know what a bitch ass is. It's a male with female traits. 

I always thought a "bitch ass" was an ass that belonged to a bitch. My sincerest apologies I didn't take grammar lessons from "da hood, nigga".

I can't help you then if you can't use common sense, bitch ass

Since when is taking grammar lessons from gangbangers and petty criminals common sense? That'd be like me asking a death row prisoner how to perform dental surgery.

If you know what a bitch is, and then can't deduct what a bitch ass is, then I don't know what to tell you.

Bitch:

Ass:

why? because he did his 5 seconds of research?

franklin: this make no f*cking sense.

OT: ok yes we never knew for sure why franklin hated stretch, it was bad story-writing, dan houser is stupid, yadda yadda yadda.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

^^^

False.

Play the game again and pay attention. People's lack of attention to detail and lack of extrapolation skills is what starts all this bullsh*t to begin with.
  • Captain Arthur likes this

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:56 AM Edited by nobum62, 21 February 2014 - 04:00 AM.

^^^

False.

Play the game again and pay attention. People's lack of attention to detail and lack of extrapolation skills is what starts all this bullsh*t to begin with.

what do you mean? 

i watched the cut-scene again. it was still unclear to me why franklin hated stretch even before stretch's betrayal

nvm. i listened to the dialogue during the mission. stretch was all like "i'm an OG, therefore respect me." and franklin was all like "SHUT THE F*CK UP STUPID."

i think i understand.

stretch is still a weak antagonist.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:02 AM

I mean play the game again, and pay attention.

Who said anything about this being explained in a single cut scene? Not me.

These are those extrapolation skills I was talking about...

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:05 AM Edited by nobum62, 21 February 2014 - 04:06 AM.

I mean play the game again, and pay attention.

Who said anything about this being explained in a single cut scene? Not me.

These are those extrapolation skills I was talking about...

stretch: i'm an OG respect me

franklin: no, that's a bunch of hierarchical bullsh*t

lamar: no, hireachy is good

what else is there to know?

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

A lot.

Look, if you don't want to pay attention to the details that's fine.

You do forfeit your ability to think this wasn't explained though. That's all.

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:17 AM

A lot.

Look, if you don't want to pay attention to the details that's fine.

You do forfeit your ability to think this wasn't explained though. That's all.

-__________________-

at least tell me where the little details are in the game.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:30 AM

Literally all over the place. You have to do side activities in between certain missions, there are too many to list. Always do F's missions last when going through the story, hang with Mike and Lamar, etc.

My first playthrough was a rush job, because I didn't want to have major story stuff spoiled. I knew I'd have to play it again to get my money's worth.

It's a shame this doesn't seem to be a lot of people's style, because they are missing out.

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Over 8 inches BPEL of meat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Literally all over the place. You have to do side activities in between certain missions, there are too many to list. Always do F's missions last when going through the story, hang with Mike and Lamar, etc.

My first playthrough was a rush job, because I didn't want to have major story stuff spoiled. I knew I'd have to play it again to get my money's worth.

It's a shame this doesn't seem to be a lot of people's style, because they are missing out.

Also read the lifeinvader pages as well it has some more details.

It's simple Stretch is a higher up in the gang, so Franklin and Lamar in the past basically had to work for him or follow his orders, Franklin was still pretty much broke and live in his Aunt's house and was trying to do his own thing, so when Stretch went to jail Franklin wanted to do his own things.

Also notice how in GTA Online when you do the job for Lamar getting the drugs and bringing it to Gerald, how Gerald didn't pay Lamar, for all we know Stretch and Gerald and other higher up's in the gangs, could have been taking money from the lower level gang members ( Franklin and Lamar ) anyway.

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

The whole Stretch betraying Franklin and Lamar was foreshadowed in "The Long Stretch" but Rockstar went very poorly about reminding you of that. The huge gap between TLS and "Lamar Down" doesn't help put the pieces together. At the end of TLS, Stretch talks to D-Man about the whole "Crossing lines, spent some time with some of your people" showing that he got close with some Ballas in prison. At the end of the mission he talks about how he's going to meet with some Ballas and smooth things over, but the way he goes about it sort of hints(to me anyways) that he was gonna sell out F and L to save his own ass. Also Franklin talks about how Stretch is a shady ass guy and shouldn't be trusted, as well as Franklin trying to distance himself from the Families altogether. Stretch was as big of a liability to Franklin's well being as Lamar was except F had emotion ties to L and actually trusted him to an extent.

You're right for the most part, but do remember that Stretch was largely responsible for the events of Hood Safari. It's handled so loosely that I'm sure many had forgotten what Stretch looked like when (if) they were ordered to kill him. 

• Niobium likes this

Gouki_22
  • Gouki_22

90s kid

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

Strech wanted to be cool with the ballas so he tried to set up Franklin and lamar

by having them killed, he peronally killed " D " because he dry snitched on him in that one mission

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

False.

Franklin is trying to make some paper and not get killed. He even says to Lamar that if hood licks payed, he'd love to stay in Strawberry. They created Forum Gangster Families right before Stretch got out.

This has always been a money issue, nothing more and nothing less.

Of all the convoluted plot points, this one seems to give people the most trouble and it's spelled out for us by F.

@OP

R* did explain what was going on with Stretch and F, they just didn't smack us upside the head with a folding chair to get the point across. A good friend of mine once said 'There is absolutely zero chance of someone picking up on all the plot points (of GTAV) on their first playthrough.

The confusion in this forum about much of the story leads me to believe this is the case.

Then why didn't they use this same storytelling method for the rest of the story? Since everything else was "in your face" and very easy to follow

It was just sloppy and lazy storytelling. Like it or not, the whole gangbanging aspect wasn't fleshed out at all. You can't mask poor storytelling by labeling it as "subtle"

• Niobium likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users