» «
Photo

Why did Franklin hate Stretch?

65 replies to this topic
thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by thatGuyyy, 20 February 2014 - 01:26 AM.

Franklin hated Stretch ever since he was introduced. Why?

They didn't know Stretch was affiliated with the Ballas at that point

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

Because Stretch broke into his house one night when they were teenagers and rubbed olive oil all over him while he slept.

Spoiler

• TheOtherRyan, lizardman563, lolleroz and 4 others like this

ActionBronson
  • ActionBronson

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

If I remember correctly he didn't like Stretch because of his age and he had been around him before and knew that he shouldn't be trusted.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

Stretch betrayed him and set him an his boy up.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

I think we all know that by now, hence what was mentioned in the OP.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Jahgee
  • Jahgee

Jeff Gordon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

Cause Stretch is a Punk Ass Bitch

• Blingy, mikecyclexxx, lizardman563 and 3 others like this

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

The whole Stretch betraying Franklin and Lamar was foreshadowed in "The Long Stretch" but Rockstar went very poorly about reminding you of that. The huge gap between TLS and "Lamar Down" doesn't help put the pieces together. At the end of TLS, Stretch talks to D-Man about the whole "Crossing lines, spent some time with some of your people" showing that he got close with some Ballas in prison. At the end of the mission he talks about how he's going to meet with some Ballas and smooth things over, but the way he goes about it sort of hints(to me anyways) that he was gonna sell out F and L to save his own ass. Also Franklin talks about how Stretch is a shady ass guy and shouldn't be trusted, as well as Franklin trying to distance himself from the Families altogether. Stretch was as big of a liability to Franklin's well being as Lamar was except F had emotion ties to L and actually trusted him to an extent.
  • Luna Lovegood and Quagmire123 like this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

No it is not true, don't be ridiculous.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

I think you're the one being ridiculous. Do you have any proof that Stretch set up Franklin and Lamar before the events of GTA 5?

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

I think you're the one being ridiculous. Do you have any proof that Stretch set up Franklin and Lamar before the events of GTA 5?

C'mon, don't bullsh*t me.

• Blingy likes this

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:08 AM Edited by LilMcJohn, 20 February 2014 - 02:10 AM.

He didn't like Stretch because he was another gang banger trying to keep Franklin in the hood. Honestly I thought you guys would have saw it, but that's is the reason why he didn't hang around the hood that much. Franklin would have known Lamar would do something stupid with Stretch and it would have ended up with all of them in prison or even worse, dead.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

I'm not bullsh*tting you. I want to know what proof there is that Stretch set up Franklin & Lamar BEFORE he gets out of jail.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

I'm not bullsh*tting you. I want to know what proof there is that Stretch set up Franklin & Lamar BEFORE he gets out of jail.

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, just quoting Arnold Schwarzenegger lines after I realized OP mentioned what I did in my first post.

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Over 8 inches BPEL of meat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:30 AM

Isn't it implied that Stretch is higher up in the gang, and that Franklin and Lamar who want to do their own things ( Forum Drive Gangsta's or whatever they called the set ) wanted to find ways to make money without Stretch being in on it ( maybe because they had to pass a percentage of the drug money or the money they made hustling to the higher ups in the gang, which could explain why Franklin wasn't able to make much money hustling and wanted to move on ) that's how it seemed.

Invader_swift
  • Invader_swift

BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

Franklin probably looked up to him up until he got busted so when he got released Franklin was passed gangbanging  and lost all respect for him.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

Franklin clearly thought he had more going for him than Stretch, I thought that was obvious. Seriously, it seems like a lot of you skipped the cutscenes and are now playing catch up.

Did you hear what F said to Stretch at the beginning of the Long Stretch? It pretty much leaves no doubt about who is the bigger dog. Notice how Stretch did exactly zip, zero about it?

He's a punk and he acted like it the whole time.
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

Franklin clearly thought he had more going for him than Stretch, I thought that was obvious. Seriously, it seems like a lot of you skipped the cutscenes and are now playing catch up.

Did you hear what F said to Stretch at the beginning of the Long Stretch? It pretty much leaves no doubt about who is the bigger dog. Notice how Stretch did exactly zip, zero about it?

He's a punk and he acted like it the whole time.

I didn't skip anything. But Franklins disrespect for Stretch felt very uncalled for, since we never knew initially why he hates stretch so much. It's poor storytelling by R*

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:00 AM

During friend activities with Lamar, Franklin admits he is upset that the OGs taking most of the money they get without putting any work in. Stretch is one of these OGs so even if nothing else happened he dislikes him for this reason at least.

It's also why he complains of Pyramid Scheme Bullsh*t during the long stretch.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:02 AM

During friend activities with Lamar, Franklin admits he is upset that the OGs taking most of the money they get without putting any work in. Stretch is one of these OGs so even if nothing else happened he dislikes him for this reason at least.

I guess this makes the most sense.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

Stretch was a member of Amway/Quixtar.

Invader_swift
  • Invader_swift

BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:19 AM Edited by SuburbansWorst, 20 February 2014 - 05:19 AM.

also stretch was always a b*tch ass mark

Ain't no love for these n*ggas

Doland J. Trump
  • Doland J. Trump

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

Because he was an annoying prick that added nothing to the story. He was superficial, like a lot of the the other characters. 

• TheOtherRyan and Niobium like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

I think I know what a "mark" is, but I'm not sure what the prefix "bitch ass" means.

But yes, for the most part, the whole hate on Stretch at the beginning was poor writing. If Stretch were a buddy at the beginning that turned into a bad guy, like Ryder or Big Smoke from San Andreas, it would've been a bit better. Not to mention putting him in more than two odd missions would be at least fifteen times better than his current situation.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

I think I know what a "mark" is, but I'm not sure what the prefix "bitch ass" means.

But yes, for the most part, the whole hate on Stretch at the beginning was poor writing. If Stretch were a buddy at the beginning that turned into a bad guy, like Ryder or Big Smoke from San Andreas, it would've been a bit better. Not to mention putting him in more than two odd missions would be at least fifteen times better than his current situation.

This was the whitest, most Suburban thing i've ever read, i'm sorry.. If you know what a bitch is, then you know what a bitch ass is. It's a male with female traits. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

This was the whitest, most Suburban thing i've ever read, i'm sorry.. If you know what a bitch is, then you know what a bitch ass is. It's a male with female traits. 

I always thought a "bitch ass" was an ass that belonged to a bitch. My sincerest apologies I didn't take grammar lessons from "da hood, nigga".

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

I always thought a "bitch ass" was an ass that belonged to a bitch. My sincerest apologies I didn't take grammar lessons from "da hood, nigga".

I can't help you then if you can't use common sense, bitch ass

• Nattyiyaman likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Since when is taking grammar lessons from gangbangers and petty criminals common sense? That'd be like me asking a death row prisoner how to perform dental surgery.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Since when is taking grammar lessons from gangbangers and petty criminals common sense? That'd be like me asking a death row prisoner how to perform dental surgery.

If you know what a bitch is, and then can't deduct what a bitch ass is, then I don't know what to tell you.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

If you know what a bitch is, and then can't deduct what a bitch ass is, then I don't know what to tell you.

Let's look at the webster dictionary definitions that I learned from "common sense".

Bitch:

a :  a lewd or immoral woman

b :  a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

Ass:

sometimes vulgar :  a stupid, obstinate, or perverse person <made an ass of himself> —often compounded with a preceding adjective <don't be a smart-ass>

Now, "common sense" would say that, with "Bitch" going before "ass", the term "Bitch ass" would mean "An undesirable woman who is stupid, obstinate, or perverse". However, your definition of a "Bitch ass" means "a male with female traits". The proper term for your definition of "bitch ass" would be either intersex or hermaphrodite.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

Let's look at the webster dictionary definitions that I learned from "common sense".

Bitch:

a :  a lewd or immoral woman

b :  a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

Ass:

sometimes vulgar :  a stupid, obstinate, or perverse person <made an ass of himself> —often compounded with a preceding adjective <don't be a smart-ass>

Now, "common sense" would say that, with "Bitch" going before "ass", the term "Bitch ass" would mean "An undesirable woman who is stupid, obstinate, or perverse". However, your definition of a "Bitch ass" means "a male with female traits". The proper term for your definition of "bitch ass" would be either intersex or hermaphrodite.

I can't even believe you just looked up the term Bitch Ass in the dictionary. I am at a loss for words..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users