Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should I Keep My Entity XF?

29 replies to this topic

Poll: What should I do with my Entity XF (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What Should I Do With My Entity XF?

1. Sell It (13 votes [37.14%])

Percentage of vote: 37.14%

2. Keep It (22 votes [62.86%])

Percentage of vote: 62.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Ammunized
  • Ammunized

we ned mor carz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:26 PM Edited by Ammunized, 19 February 2014 - 09:28 PM.

I really don't like the Entity XF, I never drive it around in free roam and want to get rid of it.

But I'm afraid that I would need it when I race (which I don't do a lot of). But occasionally my friends have races and invites me to them.

My Entity XF is also fully modified, so if I sell it and I do want it back, there would be a huge bill. But that also means that I would get around
560 000 when I sell it.

So what do you guys think I should do?

Edit: almost forgot to mention that I don't have a Cheetah or Adder and I that I am not in desperate need of cash (yet) !

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Keep it because you don't know whats coming from R*.  If you sell it, make sure you can replace with a top line replacement you can get.

I dont think theres a better car in the game, so I'd keep it.

• MookStunna and CallmeGoat like this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

^^ agreed

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

I'd sell it, I sold mine and don't regret it.

Theres no point making the game like work, if your friends want to race you take custom vehicles off or do a different kind of race.

You could use that money to get vehicles that you enjoy using and / or upgrade them.

Zeberto1874
  • Zeberto1874

Yo Bitches

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

If you don't race all that much, just use the bog standard one and sell yours. If u jump about in freeroam with it your as well having a red dot on u. I have one but will never sell it (not fully modded yet), never use it in freeroam either

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

Entity is the sh*t. Keep it.

doebeezy
  • doebeezy

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Keep it and sell it when you need the cash.

T-Roc
  • T-Roc

Gangsta Goalie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

I love my Entity and would suggest keeping it. But if you don't really like the car and hardly race, I'm not sure why your asking, sounds like you have your answer. Slang that bad boy and get the cash before another update comes out which won't allow you to.

RawGo0n
  • RawGo0n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by RawGo0n, 19 February 2014 - 10:25 PM.

I sold mines for 540k cause

1. I can't drive fast cars without hitting EVERYTHING! xD i'm not good at driving.

2. I don't like it design personally.

3. a lambo looks much nicer, and eveyone has an entity. I kind of wanted to stand out and not look like a lame follower or something.

All in all, I sold my entity for a lambo(vacca), and I think it is smoother and not to fast for me.

I'm just not a car guy xD.

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

You should sell it and buy a Chradder instead.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by Day Reaper, 20 February 2014 - 12:03 AM.

If you don't race with it, sell it.
But if you consider racing, keep it, at minimum it will 'train' you to drive at fast speeds and will make driving the Adder a bit more familiar.

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

Entities are cool... but if you're a little dissuaded from the whole Entity thing, you should give another supercar a shot. Try an Infernus? I often find that the Entity's edge over other supers is more dependent on who's driving. Yeah, it's easily controllable and goes fast. But so does the Infernus and most other supercars (besides say, the Vacca regarding controllability and the Voltic regarding top speed)...

Ammunized
  • Ammunized

we ned mor carz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

Entities are cool... but if you're a little dissuaded from the whole Entity thing, you should give another supercar a shot. Try an Infernus? I often find that the Entity's edge over other supers is more dependent on who's driving. Yeah, it's easily controllable and goes fast. But so does the Infernus and most other supercars (besides say, the Vacca regarding controllability and the Voltic regarding top speed)...

Already tried all the super cars, just wanting to sell it because a) it's ugly IMO, and don't want it to be sitting in my garage and b) I'm looking forward to the (supposed) new car dlc and want to sell it now when I have a chance because I'm afraid R* may take away the selling options for cars over 50k in the future...

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:18 PM

Already tried all the super cars, just wanting to sell it because a) it's ugly IMO, and don't want it to be sitting in my garage and b) I'm looking forward to the (supposed) new car dlc and want to sell it now when I have a chance because I'm afraid R* may take away the selling options for cars over 50k in the future...

New car DLC whaaaat? And they won't take away the selling option. There's gotta be a reasonable way to get rid of cars you spent a ton of money on when you want to replace 'em. Nice Carrera in the pro pic btw.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

one question

should i even care if you keep it or not?

• MadHaTT3R likes this

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

If that thing had wings it would fly.
There's gtaoc*nt being a douche again

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:29 PM

as long as its so easy to piss off people like you i will continue to be a douche when i feel like it

• MadHaTT3R likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Just keep the goddamn car OP. Look at the poll, why did you create it if not obey it? Race with it or drive in reverse at noobs and kill them with the AP pistol, while they can't hit you.

That's what the Entity is for. I've been tired of the looks of it for ages, but it's still the best car! 

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

as long as its so easy to piss off people like you i will continue to be a douche when i feel like it
He thinks I'm pissed lololol :D

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

He thinks I'm pissed lololol :D

if you arent atleast annoyed by me then why bother replying to my post?

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

I technically just posted. You replied first. I enjoy stating the obvious.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

I technically just posted. You replied first. I enjoy stating the obvious.

my being a douche got a reply from you so i did something right

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

Keep it. Its the best car in the game and I think the best looking. 

To anyone who says "I dont want to look like everyone else". Theres what 6-7 Supers and most of em are complete junk. I dont see a lot of Ents when Im roaming. I use it in Freeroam now and again and its great for avoiding losers, if you can drive it. 

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Just keep the goddamn car OP. Look at the poll, why did you create it if not obey it? Race with it or drive in reverse at noobs and kill them with the AP pistol, while they can't hit you.

That's what the Entity is for. I've been tired of the looks of it for ages, but it's still the best car! 

If that's honestly the main motivation for keeping the car, there are plenty of others that can allow the driver skill-free killing....

Monroe

Vacca

Infernus

Also easy in a Cheetah...

Keep it. Its the best car in the game and I think the best looking. 

To anyone who says "I dont want to look like everyone else". Theres what 6-7 Supers and most of em are complete junk. I dont see a lot of Ents when Im roaming. I use it in Freeroam now and again and its great for avoiding losers, if you can drive it. 

You don't see a lot of Ents when you're roaming?! Wtf lobbies are you in. I see an Entity at least every other lobby, everyone copped one after the glitched-bounty era... One of the most common PV's I've noticed for suuure

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

If that's honestly the main motivation for keeping the car, there are plenty of others that can allow the driver skill-free killing....

Monroe

Vacca

Infernus

Yeah buy one of those cars instead of the Entity, seems like a great choice dude.

lol.gif

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Monroe

Vacca

Infernus

Yeah buy one of those cars instead of the Entity, seems like a great choice dude.

lol.gif

that animation is how i felt when i was called a douche , earlier in this thread lol

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

lol.gif

I mean it's okay bud, you don't have to understand why anyone would want to have a car other than an Entity. I'd say I feel for you but I'll just let you laugh on in ignorance of the fact that they masterfully and thoughtfully made the game with more than one awesome car to drive...

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

I mean it's okay bud, you don't have to understand why anyone would want to have a car other than an Entity. I'd say I feel for you but I'll just let you laugh on in ignorance of the fact that they masterfully and thoughtfully made the game with more than one awesome car to drive...

Just saying that if you change your Etinity for something else you're doing a mistake. ;) Of course I drive other cars too, but I would not abandon my Etinity.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Just saying that if you change your Etinity for something else you're doing a mistake. ;) Of course I drive other cars too, but I would not abandon my Etinity.

same here , in fact i recently chromed it out

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

same here , in fact i recently chromed it out

lmao don't over do it bro.  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users