Photo

Strangers and Freaks: Tonya missions not appearing

4 replies to this topic
Amenly
  • Amenly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

Hello, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to replay story mode in GTA V and I recall completing Tonya's first mission that she gives Franklin. However, I have never been able to do any of her other missions that she's supposed to offer because she has never appeared on the map. I've only recently completed "The Big Score" and she still does not appear on the map. I tried calling her to see if that would do anything but nothing happened. This is going to be very problematic for me because I'm trying to obtain 100% in this save file. Can anybody please help me with this? Thanks for your time.

Matt11
  • Matt11

GROVE STREET

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

Wow, wish I could help you but that is weird.

lol232
  • lol232

Even though you're fed up, you gotta keep your head up'.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Try calling Tonya.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

If I remember correctly, some Strangers and Freaks missions will only be available at certain in-game times.

You could try to switch characters and switch back to Franklin, although calling Tonya would be your best bet. If all else fails, try to pass some in-game time and see if Tonya's Strangers and Freaks icon appears on the map.

You could also try to visit the location where Tonya's missions are triggered (Strawberry, across the street from Franklin's aunt's house).

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 24 February 2014 - 03:55 PM.

I heard going online WITH the char wheel and messing around for 5 minutes minimum and going back the same way WITH the char wheel will work. This unlocked the final Dom mission for me and i got 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users