b1n320V.jpg

UWKnHmx.jpg

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LL Cool L, 2 weeks ago.

it wasn't batman it was flash ^^^^^^^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

the fanbase need to ease up on Jerry, just cos Rick hates him doesn't me we should...he has had some good moments...

we know without beth he would be a successful movie star, he protects the family when everyone starts becoming cronenberg (even becoming a buff warrior), he does the right thing at a critical moment for planet pluto, even tho he's made out to be the bad guy, he is not afraid to stand up to Rick, he tries to be honest in hungry for apples (I think he was hilarious in that episode) he was smarty enough to create "God Beth" he was not afraid to deny the giant head cult even tho he would have been put into a good position, he's probably the reason we are all fond of Mr. Meeseeks

He's not an alpha but I wouldn't say he is a loser

I like him, I actually dislike Beth....she can be a real bitch and without Jerry she'd be a lonely alcoholic, or killed.....

Bf-5MH4CQAAfyG0.jpg

Mr_Zombly
  • Mr_Zombly

uh oh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Member 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

Good point about jerry becoming a meg griffin tbh.

Jerry is actually one of my favourite characters since he's made out to be a loser since his whole philosophy contrasts with rick. Maybe a few years ago I would have felt more drawn to Rick's nihilistic "nothing matters" nature but I find that Jerry is more relatable now tbh.

It felt like they were mocking themselves with all of the "not that i care because nothing matters" bits in that episode.

The episode as a whole though was meh, with good bits like Robot Morty. I really hope they don't try to take this show too seriously and turn it into a serialized borefest. I much preferred it when they took a sci-fi theme and rick-and-morty-fied it.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Facade Corporation
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Jerry is actually one of my favourite characters since he's made out to be a loser since his whole philosophy contrasts with rick. Maybe a few years ago I would have felt more drawn to Rick's nihilistic "nothing matters" nature but I find that Jerry is more relatable now tbh.

It felt like they were mocking themselves with all of the "not that i care because nothing matters" bits in that episode.

The episode as a whole though was meh, with good bits like Robot Morty. I really hope they don't try to take this show too seriously and turn it into a serialized borefest. I much preferred it when they took a sci-fi theme and rick-and-morty-fied it.

I have a feeling that Jerry Smith might become a villain in this season.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted A week ago

I got this for tonight...

qQabIeeh.jpg
  • Voodoo likes this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I have a feeling that Jerry Smith might become a villain in this season.

After this week's episode my money is on Summer and Morty becoming closer to Jerry and more distant to Beth. From that final car scene it's clear Rick has a bad influence on Beth, at the expense of her children.

• LL Cool L likes this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted A week ago

The show can get really messed up sometimes so my mind drifted towards incest but hey-ho i'm the guy with a Jaime Lannister avatar.

Great episode. Bit with rats reminded me of Logan and it was great having Peter Serafinowicz as a guest star.

Craig
  • Craig

Hostage Stamp

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted A week ago

Of course Goldenfold eats poo, he was living in the sewer for the entire time the intergalactic government was in charge. I can imagine Dr. Wong makes serious dollar treating coprophagia.

• LL Cool L likes this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

The Holy Trinity

Spoiler

• LL Cool L, Ivan1997GTA and Mr_Zombly like this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

im loving this season so far....that laser gun that pickle rick made was amazing

that Jaguar too, I love the side characters in this show

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Craig
  • Craig

Hostage Stamp

• None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted A week ago

Comedy comes in threes.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 5 days ago

ftzn9mcmpcfz.gif

• LL Cool L likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 5 days ago

So far, Episode 1 is my favorite, followed by 4, 2 and 3.

Didn't care for Pickle Rick so much.

Loved the Saw/Vindicators thing. Did you notice how all the bodies inside the Worldender's lair were laid down in sexual positions?

Still, solid season. Looking forward to next weekend!

• The Odyssey and Ivan1997GTA like this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 4 days ago

I lost it at the Israel bit. Very good episode, like how competent Morty is becoming.

• Tchuck, The Yokel and LL Cool L like this

Craig
  • Craig

Hostage Stamp

• None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 4 days ago

This one was a difficult episode for me - there were some really well written jokes and the "touching" moment in the rocket car was cold, but I didn't really care for much else. It's difficult because I don't know why I liked it, and it prompted to me think about what I thought about the season so far. I loved the first two episodes but the past two felt a little flat. Don't get me wrong, they're still getting a laugh out of me but it doesn't feel as... expansive? I don't know. Some of the moments feel forced and like they're becoming the very cliché they're trying to mock. One glaring example is the party at the end. I get that it's a stab at the whole "everything is okay now, let's dance" ending you see in a lot of movies and TV shows but I thought it could have done without that. In it's place? I don't know, but I'm not a writer for Rick & Morty so maybe I should just be quiet and thankful we've got a season 3.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forgetti.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 4 days ago

I thought that it was one of the best episodes of the entire series so far.

• Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 4 days ago

ALL ABOARD! CHOO CHOO!

Was hoping Noob-Noob would make a surprise appearance at the end as well, but oh well. Got damn!

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Facade Corporation
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

ALL ABOARD! CHOO CHOO!

Was hoping Noob-Noob would make a surprise appearance at the end as well, but oh well. Got damn!

Me too. This is unrelated, but I really wish Frank Palicky came back in this season. Sure, he was only in the pilot episode for 1 minute, but I would really like to see more of him.

Craig
  • Craig

Hostage Stamp

• None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 3 days ago

For all my mixed feelings, it's the little things. Rick's pose when he jumps around the door after neutralising the guns is typical of him and actually made me belly laugh.

• The Yokel and Ivan1997GTA like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 23 hours ago

Ha got damn.

• Tchuck, The Yokel, LL Cool L and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users