Instant death from car crash

62 replies to this topic
Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

Actually, in real life you wouldn't fly out until in a certain angle.

But let me ask: You buy mods to a car, crash, and get annoyed by the fact that you died. Why do you even crash?

One would except that if you dont want to lose the car, you would drive carefully and save the car, and then just pick a random car from the traffic.

(Although I'm one of those who stores a car and never uses it.)

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

Actually, in real life you wouldn't fly out until in a certain angle.

But let me ask: You buy mods to a car, crash, and get annoyed by the fact that you died. Why do you even crash?

One would except that if you dont want to lose the car, you would drive carefully and save the car, and then just pick a random car from the traffic.

(Although I'm one of those who stores a car and never uses it.)

What a retarded post. People tune their cars so they can drive faster. Obviously accidents are gonna happen

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

It doesn't happen that often, my advice is stop hitting stuff. IV was the same way minus the insta-death.

As far as realism goes...actions have consequences and it's nice to have a game where we can try and use logic to problem solve.

If it were just like real life than yeah it would suck...but adding realistic elements here and there adds tension and takes skill to deal with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users