Photo

Muscle Cars and Nitrous Oxide "Nos"

184 replies to this topic
Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:54 AM Edited by Rob142sti, 21 February 2014 - 03:57 AM.

Boo hoo.
Go play Mario or something if you don't like it. GTA is one of the most modded game series in history. Either join in or go home.

P.s
I am not a dns / hacked console hacker or anything. Just someone who wanted to fill my garage with the cars I wanted in the colours I wanted and then saw a new feature when the save editor updated.
I only use it on 3 out of 10 cars, my super cars are still only part modded.

I bet you wouldn't be crying if it came out as dlc even if it was a paid for feature.

Ps. Entity and nitrous = orgasm

Yes Nos is technically cheating and a di*k move but I see no harm in it in missions or free roam

I have no problem with N2O unless it's in a PUBLIC freeroam since you can get to things faster then everyone that does not use it and get away if you have a bounty on your head
I guess you hate people in helicopters too cos they can get to things faster than ten cars on nitrous.

are you attempting to troll or really this dumb? You seem to not understand what cheating is. Taking steroids is cheating in baseball. Anyone can stick a needle in there arm and do it but its still cheating. Theres a lot more incredible dumb things you said, but im not gonna waste time arguing with someone who wont understand what im saying
You seem to be the dumbass, as steroids are an intramuscular drug not intraveinious, meaning it's administered in the ass or thigh. Dumbass

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

Can you put NOS on any car in the save editor by ticking the Nitrous box? That didnt seem to work for me.

The nos cars I have came in a downloadable pack, so I'm wondering how hard it would be to for example, put nos on an entity. Is it an external hack or can the save editor do it?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

Hm. You have to turn on the Car App stuff, I think. Somewhere in the Editor. You'll see (Car App) Nitrous.
  • psilocybonaut likes this

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

If ur using hazard editor just make sure u have version 2.0.1.13 and go to garages on left side, and click the nitrous check box for each car
  • psilocybonaut likes this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

Sounds fun in free roam, and cheating in races. I don't buy the line about escaping bounties though, you'd still be faster in a stock entity. If it comes out legit I'll be trashing my muscle cars with it blasting up to paleto bay!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users