Muscle Cars and Nitrous Oxide "Nos"

184 replies to this topic
xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

If you get NOS won't you get banned most likely?

Not likely if you don't obviously use it in races. Most that will happen is the feature will be disabled in a future date

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

Everyone has access to the nitrous feature. A computer and flash drive is all that is required. It's not rocket science. If you fail to use it then that is your problem. Either get it, or continue crying... I think the obvious answer would be to even the playing field.

I actually just learned how to bring in super cars with nitrous but require another person for the super car part of the glitch. So if any whiners want to help ill do the same for you, so you can see how amazing this mod is

Im pretty sure its easy to follow a YT tutorial. Personally though i just dont feel the desire or need to cheat in an already very easy video game. I dont like cheats or cheaters. That's not whining its just i was actually taught morals growing up. Nos is pretty much useless in races that have lots of turns anyway so there nothing to whine about. It dosnt change the fact that its a cheat and a bitch move. Keep that sh*t to single player but once you start bringing cheats into a MP environment youve pretty much admitted you are a cheap bitch.

Dont give 2 f*cks whether you agree or not.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

R* put it in the game and it will come to a patch eventually. How is my using Nos In The non racing environment hurting you

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

If anyone uses it it a race/mission or free roam i'm in then it will be recorded and sent to banhammer. Chances are with video proof then yes people will get banned. This isnt just glitching its modifying game files. thats not just a cheater pool visit its a straight id ban ( 2 weeks first offence , permaban if caught again)

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

Nos is fun. Now I won't use it in races unless dbags ram my sultan to pieces. I used it yesterday to regain my rightful position. I was in first and got rammed off the cliff to the beach in long haul. Caught up and won my rightful place. Only gonna be a scrub when others are scrubs

LOL. So you countered a legitimate tactic ( yes its cheap as hell to ram and something real gamers would never resort to ) by cheating???

Way to be the bigger man brah! You sure showed them how skilled you are fo' sho'!

/sarcasm
I will admit ramming is cheap and it shows no skill. Every one can get Nos I didn't see people protesting about sp to mp before. Mainly Nos is harmless if used in free roam and missions. Like I said I only used it once in one race go home

You "SAID" you only used it once because you felt upset that someone gave you a cheap hit that you couldn't control and you dropped your car off onto the beach. 

Then you literally cheated to win the race....not actually knowing if you would've even won if you didn't go to build some sand castles at the beginning. 

Not everyone wants to use a PC to hack their save file so they can get an advantage over everyone else in a video game. We're just saying it's pathetic that people have to cheat to try and win...and what's even more pathetic is that they think it MATTERS that they win. Who cares? You got bumped off the road? Big f*cking deal. 

And, yes, if Freeroam, it is cheating and it does hurt other people....you can get to crate drops, armored vehicles, simeon cars and bounties faster than you should. You can also unfairly outrun people if you have a bounty.

I don't know why people think this stuff is perfectly fine and a part of the game that they should force others to deal with or "do themselves". 

• Dave Rizza, Ace Slims, NikkoCharger and 1 other like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:25 PM Edited by xInfamousRYANx, 18 February 2014 - 08:29 PM.

But it isn't modifying the game files. If it doesnt require you to jtag or iso mod then what have you modified
In free roam I never go for crate drops or cars or any thing else. I only have it on a ruiner and use it in private sessions anyway if you are against modding you are in the wrong forum because if you hadn't noticed there are tons of threads I. The groups section and guides section

TEXAGGIE-12thMAN
  • TEXAGGIE-12thMAN

MAMMOTH 4x4 President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

Im just happy that they finally have a way to put the Muscle back in Muscle Cars. Oh you have an Adder (Bugatti)? How cute... lmao

• PerceusSOZ likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

But it isn't modifying the game files. If it doesnt require you to jtag or iso mod then what have you modified

Is it in the game without having to modify a game save?

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Have fun in cheaters pool.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

Boost from perfect start and gta races. In a sense it's there but the actual Nos for all cars is in the game files. I suppose yo have no sp to mp cars or ever did the lsc sell glitch because that is also cheating. I am done feeding you. If you don't like modding and glitches go to another community we have plenty of threads in this forum that support this stuff

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 18 February 2014 - 08:37 PM.

Save files ARE game files.....you are literally bringing game information off of your XBox, editing it using a PC, then reinserting the edited game data back into your game.

How do you not understand this? 

If you don't like modding and glitches go to another community we have plenty of threads in this forum that support this stuff

if you are against modding you are in the wrong forum because if you hadn't noticed there are tons of threads I. The groups section and guides section

I'm on the correct forum. I like to discuss things related to GTAO. I don't agree with the modders, so I discuss that when it comes up.

Are you now telling me I shouldn't be on this forum because I'm not a modder/hacker/cheater?  Do tell.....

• Ace Slims and WarnerKiller like this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Nos is fun. Now I won't use it in races unless dbags ram my sultan to pieces. I used it yesterday to regain my rightful position. I was in first and got rammed off the cliff to the beach in long haul. Caught up and won my rightful place. Only gonna be a scrub when others are scrubs

LOL. So you countered a legitimate tactic ( yes its cheap as hell to ram and something real gamers would never resort to ) by cheating???

Way to be the bigger man brah! You sure showed them how skilled you are fo' sho'!

/sarcasm
I will admit ramming is cheap and it shows no skill. Every one can get Nos I didn't see people protesting about sp to mp before. Mainly Nos is harmless if used in free roam and missions. Like I said I only used it once in one race go home

You "SAID" you only used it once because you felt upset that someone gave you a cheap hit that you couldn't control and you dropped your car off onto the beach. 

Then you literally cheated to win the race....not actually knowing if you would've even won if you didn't go to build some sand castles at the beginning. 

Not everyone wants to use a PC to hack their save file so they can get an advantage over everyone else in a video game. We're just saying it's pathetic that people have to cheat to try and win...and what's even more pathetic is that they think it MATTERS that they win. Who cares? You got bumped off the road? Big f*cking deal. 

And, yes, if Freeroam, it is cheating and it does hurt other people....you can get to crate drops, armored vehicles, simeon cars and bounties faster than you should. You can also unfairly outrun people if you have a bounty.

I don't know why people think this stuff is perfectly fine and a part of the game that they should force others to deal with or "do themselves". 

I dont buy for 1 second that it was only used "once" for a start. But it's wasted typing trying to get these people to understand that cheating is cheating. You can tell the mentality when you see posts like " If you dont like it then turn custom cars off". Personally though i think its hilarious watching scrubby cheaters trying to justify themselves and making themselves look stupid. 

Glad to see another real gamer for a change :)

• Black Rabbit and Ace Slims like this

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Rob142sti, 18 February 2014 - 08:37 PM.

Did we get banned when we had buzzards lasers and tanks in our garages or riot vans?

The worst that will happen is they will include a checksum that deletes the mod from everyone's garages, or makes it a purchasable add on.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

NOS is on many cars in my garage. It is especially awesome on the Muscle cars. Examples include the Vigero, Picador, Buccaneer, Phoenix, and Sabre Turbo.

So this glitch been around long? Do you really have to use a save editor for the damn thing?

Yes.

It's not a glitch.

Hacking, which ever LOL.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

I love how no one is acknowledging the fact that plenty of modded have cars with modded handling files that are faster than any car and have not seen action. This won't be any different. Especially because all this is is adding a trigger for the boost from GTA races.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

Did we get banned when we had buzzards lasers and tanks in our garages or riot vans?

The worst that will happen is they will include a checksum that deletes the mod from everyone's garages, or makes it a purchasable add on.

No please... let´s not f*ck up the racing with even more moronic features. OP slipstream and turbo start are bad enough, let´s not bring more crap into the mix.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

Boost from perfect start and gta races. In a sense it's there but the actual Nos for all cars is in the game files. I suppose yo have no sp to mp cars or ever did the lsc sell glitch because that is also cheating. I am done feeding you. If you don't like modding and glitches go to another community we have plenty of threads in this forum that support this stuff

It may surprise you but no. I have never glitched a car from SP to MP or done the LSC glitch. There are plenty of others like me who dont feel any need to resort to cheats to compensate for lack of gaming skill.

Your right. I dont like modding or glitching. I hate it with a passion but i am on the correct forum. this is the GTA Online forum is it not? Furthermore more there is a dedicated section on this very forum here http://gtaforums.com...tchcheat-topic/

Perhaps that would be more to your liking as us real gamers dont ever go there. You'd be free to circle jerk over your glitched vehicles with like minded scrubs people.

• Black Rabbit, Ace Slims and WarnerKiller like this

La SS
  • La SS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by La SS, 18 February 2014 - 08:45 PM.

My entire garage has it now :D my atv on the second character will smoke my fully modded bati for a good 10 seconds until the crap top speed limits it. Stupid fast. Loving it on my adder

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Also Nos does not increase top speed but acceleration. As I said I don't like being a scrub and in a fit of rage used not to get back up to speed. It may surprise you

La SS
  • La SS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

Yea it only increases acceleration, it's be nice if it increased top but sadly it doesn't :( Can others hear the nitrous?

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

Did we get banned when we had buzzards lasers and tanks in out garages or riot vans?

Two things, you'll either be banned for using something that puts other players at a disadvantage or you'll have the car taken away and not see a penny returned.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Also Nos does not increase top speed but acceleration. As I said I don't like being a scrub and in a fit of rage used not to get back up to speed. It may surprise you

I think we have to agree to disagree. For me personally though i just wish all cheat/glitch talk stayed in the appropriate forum section.

• The_Mossberg500 likes this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

I love how no one is acknowledging the fact that plenty of modded have cars with modded handling files that are faster than any car and have not seen action. This won't be any different. Especially because all this is is adding a trigger for the boost from GTA races.

Wait, for real? I think they should allow people to mod to their content but keep that crap to an offline server, like the System Link feature on Red Dead Redemption. For me, I'd like that simply to mod the Comet so it has better grip..never made sense to me how this car can spin out of control yet it's mainly known for its Whale Fin/Spoiler that pushes it manually to the ground to get better traction.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

Filthy modders. I dont mind people who mod as long as they keep there sh*t offline.

• Dave Rizza, Ace Slims and WarnerKiller like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Everyone has access to the nitrous feature. A computer and flash drive is all that is required. It's not rocket science. If you fail to use it then that is your problem. Either get it, or continue crying... I think the obvious answer would be to even the playing field.

I actually just learned how to bring in super cars with nitrous but require another person for the super car part of the glitch. So if any whiners want to help ill do the same for you, so you can see how amazing this mod is

Everyone has acess to big bags of cash too...just need a big gun and some balls. Doesnt mean they should do it. It might be a cool mod but it isnt a legal one. I think i'm fine playing the game they have provided as they provided it.

/sarcasm
SP/MP glitch is against the rules too...and plenty of people complain about it. It isnt really too big a deal though as it gives no one any advantages, just pretty contraband. Having NOS is straight up cheating when not it is not available by design. The large magority of players never visit a forum and wont even know why those cars are going so fast.
  • Dave Rizza, Black Rabbit and Ace Slims like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

You would be surprised at the number of randoms I met yesterday know about Nos or use it. It's not a secret at all

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

The large magority of players never visit a forum and wont even know why those cars are going so fast.

In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
  • xInfamousRYANx and ZeroSafe5615 like this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

If you want to be cheap and cheat, go right ahead, yet another reason real racers will keep to their crews and avoid racing randoms. Enjoy your jumps, jumps, jumps crash fests you tools.
  • Nivak likes this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

The large magority of players never visit a forum and wont even know why those cars are going so fast.

In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Yep it's known by now as I said above

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

You would be surprised at the number of randoms I met yesterday know about Nos or use it. It's not a secret at all

I even found kids talking about it so bluntly in a session, a few hours ago. They ended getting bashed on by other players who aren't aware of NOS yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users