headbanger award - 500 headshot player kills - unlocked

58 replies to this topic
LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:49 PM

Where's the stat for this!! I just saw the purge and I want this tattoo but I can't find where the stat for pvp combat headshots is

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by MilezDawg, 26 July 2014 - 09:59 PM.

You've only just got this...

We know you dont really have this....and plus i have never seen one person with it in freeroam, move along now!
Because it f*cking stupid looking.
I'd say anyone that's been playing since October 2013 has thiis award.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

I'm nearing 5'000 player headshot kills now.....

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:30 PM

Some of us have been wearing that face tattoo since October.
Fair warning to those just getting theirs. lol

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Champagne Jingoist

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

Besides that, then you have the tools running around now with heart boxer shorts, and clown makeup on their faces. ...anyone wearing fruity short shorts is an instant target in my book.

I'll stop wearing them if you stop staring at them..

t20ali786
  • t20ali786

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:54 PM Edited by t20ali786, 26 July 2014 - 10:57 PM.

1955 headshots over here.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

I've had it for years ;)

LawstFawkz
  • LawstFawkz

SnapOn Shooter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

I first got the headbanger's tattoo back in February, then I made a Male character and got it for him too. It's really not that hard, play deathmatches on small maps and when you shoot someone just move the control stick upward. Instant headshot. I combine mine with the mime makeup so it actually looks like a skull.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

4,467 headshot kills and 1298 player headshot kills here... honestly never even looked at the face tattoo. :p

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:43 AM

For all of you who call the Headshot Tattoo/make-up ugly....first this aint makeup, its a lifestyle.
And secondly, next time you see me on the streets, say something about my face, see what happens. lol.

The ladies love the look, here i am up all night to get lucky at yet another one of my pool parties!

rBLqXb.jpg

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:49 AM

Judging by some of your comments you can't seriously think it's rare to have 500 head shots? I mind my business probably 75% of the time I free roam and I have 788 player head shots. lol

• Day Reaper likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:03 AM

Judging by some of your comments you can't seriously think it's rare to have 500 head shots? I mind my business probably 75% of the time I free roam and I have 788 player head shots. lol

Aww come on let the OP have his moment.

Plus Everybody knows the tattoo us real killers possess are the Slayer Award (Burning Heart arm tattoo) and the Team Carrier (Grim Reaper leg) tattoos.

The Burning Heart tattoo blur is what i look for on players in the Deathmatch team formation screen. Thats how i know, im going to be in for a real battle.
  • TrevorAngry likes this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

So last year

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:48 AM

I will now tattoo this on my face as a permenant warning and reminder to my enemies to stay away

Don't worry, because tattoo is only high-res in your screen. 

Other people will see it as pixelated mess. So have fun throwing your money in it and show off.

• Sneakerfeen11 likes this

SimpleJack_420
  • SimpleJack_420

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:56 AM Edited by SimpleJack_420, 27 July 2014 - 05:42 PM.

Not very hard to get honestly. I had this a long time ago and didn't even know lol.

TrevorAngry
  • TrevorAngry

Untouchable Gunslinger

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:02 AM Edited by TrevorAngry, 27 July 2014 - 07:05 AM.

Plus Everybody knows the tattoo us real killers possess are the Slayer Award (Burning Heart arm tattoo) and the Team Carrier (Grim Reaper leg) tattoos.

The Burning Heart tattoo blur is what i look for on players in the Deathmatch team formation screen. Thats how i know, im going to be in for a real battle.

You are right... and for me the Head Banger award is easy when compared with Slayer and Team Carrier.

I've got so far 4,704 players headshots

68 Deathmatches won

175 Team Deathmatches won

and 120 MVP in Team Deathmatches

• Day Reaper likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:26 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 27 July 2014 - 08:27 AM.

Got boring having it on my face plus you cant see it through masks....should have been a tshirt because no one knows what it means but you...pretty useless but yeah congrazzzzzzzzzzz

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:54 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 27 July 2014 - 01:55 PM.

You are right... and for me the Head Banger award is easy when compared with Slayer and Team Carrier.

68 Deathmatches won
Absolutely!
It seems easy to get 50 Wins in Normal DM but it's a grind, mainly because it's easier to find Team Deathmatches as more people play the team version.

The Team Carrier award, man that was tough and frustrating for me.
Cannot tell you how many times I was Team MVP on losing team because of clueless teammates giving up cheap kill after cheap kill basically handing the other team the victory.
Throw in the fact that I was conscious of my K/D Ratio the entire time I was hunting for both tattoos and it's no wonder I felt a great sense of accomplishment the days I unlocked those two reward tattoos.

Forgot to mention how the DLC which gave the noobs free Special Carbine Rifles, made it that much more challenging as now the low ranks didn't have to wait until Rank 24 and 42 to get a decent assault rifle and could inflict damage before that DLC, Uzi's were a noobs strongest weapons.
  • TrevorAngry and Madara1224 like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by sSphInXx, 27 July 2014 - 03:42 PM.

For all of you who call the Headshot Tattoo/make-up ugly....first this aint makeup, its a lifestyle.
And secondly, next time you see me on the streets, say something about my face, see what happens. lol.
The ladies love the look, here i am up all night to get lucky at yet another one of my pool parties!rBLqXb.jpg

Y so f4g?

Besides those ladies arent there for you. From lef to right: wants a green card, is losr and needs some money for drugs.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

The ladies love the look, here i am up all night to get lucky at yet another one of my pool parties!rBLqXb.jpg

Y so f4g?

Besides those ladies arent there for you. From lef to right: wants a green card, is losr and needs some money for drugs.

F4g to you ------but creative to others. Their opinions matter to me not lame miserable fukcs like you who have nothing better to do than feel superior. And it's 2014....calling people fa**ots is actually a compliment as gay men are productive members of society, catch up to the rest of us humans, you low life.
I have fun posting pics and coming up with stuff. I'm getting my $60 worth of this game every day.

So thanks for highlighting your ignorance.

SimpleJack_420
  • SimpleJack_420

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:38 PM Edited by SimpleJack_420, 27 July 2014 - 05:40 PM.

Y so f4g?

0_0.jpg You mad bruh?
  • Day Reaper likes this

Fennimoe
  • Fennimoe

Most Known Unknown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Lol, I got this award back in October.

TrevorAngry
  • TrevorAngry

Untouchable Gunslinger

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

68 Deathmatches won
Absolutely!
It seems easy to get 50 Wins in Normal DM but it's a grind, mainly because it's easier to find Team Deathmatches as more people play the team version.

Cannot tell you how many times I was Team MVP on losing team because of clueless teammates giving up cheap kill after cheap kill basically handing the other team the victory.
Throw in the fact that I was conscious of my K/D Ratio the entire time I was hunting for both tattoos and it's no wonder I felt a great sense of accomplishment the days I unlocked those two reward tattoos.

Forgot to mention how the DLC which gave the noobs free Special Carbine Rifles, made it that much more challenging as now the low ranks didn't have to wait until Rank 24 and 42 to get a decent assault rifle and could inflict damage before that DLC, Uzi's were a noobs strongest weapons.

The same thing happened to me... Even if you are a good player, its hard as f*ck to win in a noob team.
Its like playing alone against a team that gain 1 kill every 45 seconds.
But for me, the hardest award to get it is "The Record Holder". I was lucky to get this in a race from Beach Bum Update. Nowadays this award seems nearly impossible.
  • Day Reaper likes this

Madara1224
  • Madara1224

The Cold One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

I will now tattoo this on my face as a permenant warning and reminder to my enemies to stay away

ok...

giphy.gif

• Day Reaper likes this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

It's good for masks

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:09 PM Edited by rickreim, 27 July 2014 - 07:10 PM.

Where's the stat for this!! I just saw the purge and I want this tattoo but I can't find where the stat for pvp combat headshots is

You have to go to the awards page and look at where your progress is on the head-banger award. It's in the combat section.

OT- unlocked too for first char, just started working on 2nd char. OP thinks he's some sort of special snowflake just cause he unlocked a tattoo? Lol. Anyone can get that award if you play enough. I just wish there was more awards for higher kill and headshot counts

ktek01
  • ktek01

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

68 Deathmatches won
Absolutely!

The worst is when you lose the MVP to a guy who lost the match for your team by like one kill. 28 kills 45 deaths, MVP. 27 kills 5 deaths, loser.

I just started doing the death matches and now even finding a normal death match, holy crap the slayer is going to take forever.

• Day Reaper likes this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

Players who keeps using that ugly ass tatoo are my favorite victims.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I got 5,285 player headshot kills and no interest at all in the ugly face tattoo
  • kjahcleveland likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users