• United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

Worst: Gauntlet.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by killahmatic, 19 February 2014 - 04:09 AM.

Worst redesigns are the Coquette and Feltzer. I liked them both in IV but their designs look horrible in V. 

Best redesign from IV to V is the Buccaneer. 

Favorite new additions are the Monroe, Stinger (its a redesign but not from IV, and I'd say by far the best Stinger to date), Dominator(which I've wanted since VC), Gauntlet, Carbonizzare(which feels like a modern Cheetah (not V's cheetah) in terms of performance), and Roosevelt. Sadly, I have a feeling most or none of them will return in the future.  

• Ermacs likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

The Coquette looks off as far as front fascia, but everything else is fine. The taillights could have been better but they aren't that bad... albeit they make the back of the car look strange from afar.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

Best - Sentinel (XS)

Worst - Oracle

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by Wesinator, 19 February 2014 - 12:24 AM.

LOL @ the Spoiler.  Absolutely horrendous.  Spoilers for vehicles in GTA V are pretty lame and they do NOT help the cars traction or anything, either.  It's just for show.  With that being said, I don't need a three foot tall spoiler on the back just for show, it's f*cking ugly.

I don't like the Feltzer either, though for looks in this game.  I don't like the IV one either.  I love the car in V for everything else, BUT the looks.

Best Car in GTA V for me is the Carbonizzare by a long shot.

They probably made it like that so you had an option if you wanted a spoiler or. You shouldn't be forced to have one just so you can win races.

Best: Ruiner

Worst: Gauntlet

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:28 AM

The Cognoscenti Cabrio was a big disappointment. The proportions were very off and... it was just a big missed opportunity. I would like to smack whoever handled this car. It could have had a redesigned butt, better and less over exaggerated rear haunches, it could have kept the exact same face as the Cognoscenti saloon, and the interior could have been redone to look more refined. But no... I feel like letting the MC:LA people handle the vehicular related tasks has done more harm than good.
  • strakan7 and Bonnano like this

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

Am I the only one extremely, and I mean it, but really annoyed by the huge number of vehicles that miss car emblems and logos. (e.g.: the Audi logo on a Audi car.)???

It feels like some of the vehicle design has been rushed too f*cking much. Which I don't understand, because they took all the time in the world to create GTA V.

Some notorious (and perhaps deceiving...) example:

Obey Rocoto. (Miss front badge)

Rocoto.jpg

Maybe you can come up with some others ideas, but the main point is that some of the vehicles look like they have been rushed, and the fact that they didn't even took care of putting such a little detail present on a majority of cars just emphasise this point.

-

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

The vehicles were rushed and the lack of badging is irritating.
  • Peiva's Laahdin likes this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

Best: Entity XF. Great-looking car. Different from all others by a margin.

Worst: Cheetah. I like the car's performace, but I hate it's look. It's customization options are awful too.

Jenia
  • Jenia

Chuck Norris was here you know...

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

Best: Bodhi This is an awsome addition. Love that truck.

Worst: Feltzer If it was AMG then I get it but Ubermacht is Mercedes. So I dunno what the Felter is now.

Ubermacht is BMW

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

PS3 Stronk

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

I definitely agree with the Feltzer. It looks too aftermarketed. Now, if it was more like the prev gen SL65 AMG as seen in NFS Carbon, and you had the possibility to apply body kits, then I would actually drive it.

But the Coquette! It has improved a lot from GTA IV! Because it first was based of the Corvette C5 which I hate, and the C7 looks it has much better.

• epoxi likes this

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Never Let Me Down Again

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

Best: Cognoscenti Cabrio

Worst: Kalahari

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

Best: Buccaneer. It looks amazing

Worst: Sentinel XS. It was beautiful in IV. One of my favorite cars. But in V, its just average looking

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Worst: Feltzer. Just look at this piece of sh*t.

CCCD0304-6146-4588-B857-D6795B40833F.jpg

Best: Buffalo2 without any tuning parts, or at least no of the overtuned stuff everybody rolls them.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

Best New Vehicle: Stinger GT

Best Re-Style: Stinger

Worst: Either the Asterope, the BF Injection, or the Stallion.

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Jeez, what's wrong with people here.. I remember some months ago everyone was hating on the Adder and now it's the Feltzer. The Feltzer is NOT the ugliest vehicle in GTA V, that's a fact. Anyone stating anything else, just be quiet you're embarrassing yourselves. I'm surprised no one's mentioning the awful same old body-kits/skirts on the old Buffalo which look way worse than the body-kits on the Feltzer.

Worst looking cars, in terms of poor LOD: Super Diamond, Old Cavalcade, F620 and the front lights on the Infernus.

Worst looking cars, in terms of design: Kalahari, Washington, Radius, Bobcat XL and the rear of the Cheetah.

Best looking cars: Vacca, Elegy RH8 and maybe the Monroe.

• Blingy likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

The Coquette is without doubt the best re design it is a really good looking car 

Have to agree with what has already been said. 

Feltzer and Bilsta for worst. 

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

Best re-design: Elegy

Best new car: Monroe

Worst re-design: Feltzer (anyone who thinks it's better looking than the Roosevelt deserve to be euthanized)

Worst new car: Asterope

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

Jeez, what's wrong with people here.. I remember some months ago everyone was hating on the Adder and now it's the Feltzer. The Feltzer is NOT the ugliest vehicle in GTA V, that's a fact. Anyone stating anything else, just be quiet you're embarrassing yourselves. I'm surprised no one's mentioning the awful same old body-kits/skirts on the old Buffalo which look way worse than the body-kits on the Feltzer.

Worst looking cars, in terms of poor LOD: Super Diamond, Old Cavalcade, F620 and the front lights on the Infernus.

Worst looking cars, in terms of design: Kalahari, Washington, Radius, Bobcat XL and the rear of the Cheetah.

Best looking cars: Vacca, Elegy RH8 and maybe the Monroe.

That's what i'm saying! I think the Feltzer is a f*cking amazing car, and I love the basis that it was used off of. If anybody thinks this car is the ugliest car in the game, they must be playing a different game. Now the Feltzer in GTAIV, now THAT was an ugly car.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

İ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

Best new car: The Monroe. The sound, the looks, the feels. All good. 

Best redesign: I'll jump the bandwagon and agree with the Coquette. Amazing car, I'm upset I lost mine due to cloud issues though.

Worst new car: Blista. Above poster, you're right- if it were didn't replace and were named something else I couldn't care less, but I enjoyed IV's Blista Compact and would've much rather had that or even a mid 95's EX styled Civic than that hybrid looking waste of disc-space. 

Worst redesign: Sentinel. Would much rather had preferred IV's model over V's. Should've just made V's model a different car entirely and kept the old Sentinel next to it.

• Bonnano likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by StingrayX, 21 February 2014 - 03:29 AM.

The Feltzer is NOT the ugliest vehicle in GTA V, that's a fact. Anyone stating anything else, just be quiet you're embarrassing yourselves.
Oh look at you. Stop posting- just stop. How the f*ck are you going to say it's a fact that the Feltzer is not the ugliest car in V? And how is it embarrassing for me to say that it is?

Let me put it to you this way. I feel that the Feltzer IS the ugliest car in V and I am not embarrassing myself, its just my opinion and I am not embarrassed to state it because I am not a tool nor a dumbass who lies about how I feel.

I have hated the looks of the Feltzer ever since it was fully unveiled when GTA V's website had launched. The body lines and bodykit has always made me cringe, more so than the pre-facelift Bravado Buffalo.

I'm sorry, that is how I feel. Stop being a prick who thinks you are right 24/7.
  • Bonnano likes this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

Stallion?

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Eat a dick, clown!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:09 AM

Stallion?

He's probably confused with another vehicle.
The Bucanneer maybe?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

why people complain about the Feltzer? it looks cool in V :/ (but not as beautiful as SA :p)

best new vehicle: Lazer

best re-design: Feltzer *referring to IV's version, not SA*

worst re-design: Blista (is that even a blista? I remember modding the heck of it in SA)

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

Why do people complain about it? Simple answer:
It is my god damn opinion. You are the stupidest man in the world if you cannot comprehend that.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

whoa- I didn't say des car es awosom!!! popl ho desagre ar haterz!!!!! :/

all I asked was why this car get a lot of hate.....

Peiva's Laahdin
  • Peiva's Laahdin

🔰

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

I feel like letting the MC:LA people handle the vehicular related tasks has done more harm than good.

Definitely.

BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

Worst: Blista. R* definitely knew the Blista compact in IV was a surprising favorite among players for its "sleeper" looks but was quicker than some V8s. They NAILED the VTEC sound, I mean perfect sound. Being a fan of Honda, I was looking forward to customizing that car more than any. I had to settle for the Futo. Very disappointing.
Best: Coquette. I liked the one in IV, and the one in V looks so much better.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

Reply to stingray (kinda late):

Ya do know the oracle II was based off the F10 5 series that actually came with door frames and HID's right? You could take it off your worst list now (:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users