Best and worst new vehicle design?

92 replies to this topic
Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

As some of the vehicles now look different than in IV, Let me ask: Which of the new designs looks best and worst?

I really like the Coqutte, and at the current moment I dont have a least favourite, altough Feltzer looks strange.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:05 AM

Worst: Blista.  I loved the Blista Compact from GTA 4 but it was completely ruined in GTA 5.

Best: Well, I don't really know any cars that are better in GTA 5 then GTA 4 (I consider them equal excluding the aforementioned Blista) so I'll just list my favourite new car, the Entity XF.

• xenorama likes this

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

Feltzer does look strange, the back Is horrible what where they thinking.
  • theGTAking101, SCOOBASTEEB and a20characterusername like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Eat a dick, clown!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

Worst: Fathom FQ2, this thing is just a waste of space! Rockstar should've held the spot for the PMP 600 or something similair.
Best: Has to be the Baller Sport for me and the Baller to a lesser extent. Love these vehicles :)

• Sakurai Aoi, Distrom and theGTAking101 like this

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

Worst: Fathom FQ2, this thing is just a waste of space! Rockstar should've held the spot for the PMP 600 or something similair.
Best: Has to be the Baller Sport for me and the Baller to a lesser extent. Love these vehicles :)

I prefer the baller none sport one truly great car.
  • MitchMaljers likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

Baller (both versions) looks ugly, just a big SUV. FQ2 is an awesome crossover SUV, a sporty SUV. It's RL counterpart is awesome too.

• visionist, Bonnano and Militia like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

I don't know any good designs, but I gotta say that the Feltzer looks awful. I cringe whenever I see it. Seriously, look at the difference:

nrrbC52.jpg

And:

wdgULXs.jpg

• Udrift and Luuk' like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

Worst: Feltzer - It just looks ugly with all these bodykits installed. They should have at least gave the option to remove them :v:

Best: Buffalo - Looks a lot better than the old Buffalo but I wish that it would be available in traffic.

• epoxi and theGTAking101 like this

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:47 AM

Best: Dominator

Worst: Asterope or whatever its called. I always think it's a beautiful sultan from afar, but when i get close to it... :|

• theGTAking101 likes this

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Modern Man Disease - Singer

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

I think the worst for me would be Ingot. Awful looking car and pretty useless, I would rather run than use that car! hahaha

Best design.... I would go with the Surano :) Beautiful looking car, pretty good handling and speed, I've seen nobody using it Online and I don't know why :(

PorscheRacer01
  • PorscheRacer01

"Germany will win the cup!" WON IT BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

imo, Sentinel looks good to me, and the worst looking can go to the normal Baller. It looks ugly from every angle. They really messed up the Feltzer in GTA V :/

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:12 AM Edited by Gunslinger_GK, 18 February 2014 - 11:12 AM.

Best new vehicule - Dominator
Best re-design - Coquette
Worst re-design - Blista

• theGTAking101 and Luismy_MMD like this

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

Love the Feltzer's new design. Online I have matte black one with all the cosmetic add-ons, including the big GT wing. Crew logo on the hood, and red/chrome spikey solar wheels. I've even managed to win Grand Tour in it. It's fast as f*ck!

Not a big fan of the Rancher's design though.
  • ten-a-penny and mastershake616 like this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Worst: Blista.  I loved the Blista Compact from GTA 4 but it was completely ruined in GTA 5.

Best: Well, I don't really know any cars that are better in GTA 5 then GTA 4 (I consider them equal excluding the aforementioned Blista) so I'll just list my favourite new car, the Entity XF.

Yeah WTF happend to the Blista? f*cking awful in V...

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

CCCD0304-6146-4588-B857-D6795B40833F.jpg

Here's my baby I was talking about.
  • Distrom and ten-a-penny like this

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

Best: Bodhi This is an awsome addition. Love that truck.

Worst: Feltzer If it was AMG then I get it but Ubermacht is Mercedes. So I dunno what the Felter is now.

sibs44
  • sibs44

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:13 PM Edited by sibs44, 18 February 2014 - 12:13 PM.

Best: Carbonizzare, although the Voltic comes pretty close

Worst: Feltzer

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:40 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 18 February 2014 - 01:43 PM.

The Coquette is just awesome, I love it. I've been playing online with it all the time, its great for high speed turns. The rear is so beautiful.

BTW, mine is without the hard top.

coquette.png

The worst looking is the Asea with sticker bomb.

• theGTAking101 and Gunslinger_GK like this

RyderNotThisAgain
  • RyderNotThisAgain

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

The GTA 5 feltzer reminds me of a Mercedes Benz SL55 Black series

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

Get rid of that ridiculous spoiler and you've yourself a beautiful vehicle there, pal.

Why is everyone sh*tting on the Feltzer? I love the thing, the way it looks, the way it handles, and the ways you can customize it. I think a lot of you are jumping on a bandwagon. The GTA IV version hardly sticks out.  

• NoSignal666 and Militia like this

ReekyAlex
  • ReekyAlex

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

I'm not sure why everyone hates the Blista that much. I'm almost 100% certain nobody would complain if it wasn't called the Blista.

• Echolex likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

Get rid of that ridiculous spoiler and you've yourself a beautiful vehicle there, pal.

Why is everyone sh*tting on the Feltzer? I love the thing, the way it looks, the way it handles, and the ways you can customize it. I think a lot of you are jumping on a bandwagon. The GTA IV version hardly sticks out.  

LOL @ the Spoiler.  Absolutely horrendous.  Spoilers for vehicles in GTA V are pretty lame and they do NOT help the cars traction or anything, either.  It's just for show.  With that being said, I don't need a three foot tall spoiler on the back just for show, it's f*cking ugly.

I don't like the Feltzer either, though for looks in this game.  I don't like the IV one either.  I love the car in V for everything else, BUT the looks.

Best Car in GTA V for me is the Carbonizzare by a long shot.

• SCOOBASTEEB, Luuk' and playerone95 like this

Rerxelend
  • Rerxelend

First Person Shooter Aficionado

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

I f*cking hate how they force you to have a spoiler on the Comet
  • PreciousWall, SCOOBASTEEB, calearne and 2 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

this 9999999999999 X.

:^:

• playerone95 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Agreed, absolutely awful Spoiler.  I mean, at least it's not the GT Wing, lol..

But yeah, the Comet should be without a Spoiler and be able to be removed in LSC...

• Luuk' likes this

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Best: Bodhi This is an awsome addition. Love that truck.

Worst: Feltzer If it was AMG then I get it but Ubermacht is Mercedes. So I dunno what the Felter is now.

Ubermacht is BMW. Benefactor is Mercedes. The feltzer is made by benefactor. So it is AMG. In fact, it's based off the sl65 black series in real life. So everyone complaining about the body kits have obviously never heard of the black series Mercedes benzs, because they all have gaudy body kits in real life.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

Best new car: Carbonizzare

Best redesign: Coquette (Cheetah if you count cars from 3D era)

Worst new car: Kalahari

Worst redesign: Feltzer

• SCOOBASTEEB and Militia like this

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

I made this ''huge'' list.

Poor new designs (really rushed): Feltzer, Police ''Taurus'', Gauntlet, FQ2, Gresley, Rocoto, Bison, Blazer and Rumpo.

Nice new designs (really nice): Granger, Stingers, JB700, Monroe, Penumbra, Buffalo 2, Asea, Mesa, Bodhi, Phoenix, Rat Loader, Hotknife, Buccaneer, all the emergency vehicles except the Taurus, Sentinels, and almost all the utility vehicles.

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:24 PM Edited by Ermac., 18 February 2014 - 07:24 PM.

Best new car: Voltic

Best redesign: Buffalo

Worst new car: Gauntlet

Worst redesign: Feltzer

Based on looks, not preformance.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by StingrayX, 18 February 2014 - 07:52 PM.

Beware, a long post from a car enthusiast! :p

Best(s):

- Surge & Khamelion = The Khamelion looks fine making this list because it is perfect and sexy, nuff said. But the Surge? It's slow and small. But if you actually look at it, there is not much wrong with its design. I love it's moon roof and it's chrome ring around the windows make the car look sleeker and almost Tesla Model S-esque. The wheels are a design hit, they look good, the aesthetics are totally worthless but they look good so who cares. The front fascia is nice with the glowing grills, the LED strips, and the xenons. The back looks almost generic, but it does not bug me. Good car, too rare though.

- Schwartzer = I don't think it looks good base, but if you add the Benefactor grill, Mercedes AMG looking rims from the SUV genre, the carbon fiber roof, and smoke the rims, it'll look sleek and sexy. I like AMG Mercedes' and those add ons help it look like one. It feels executive driving this car and I love it more than the Zion.

Worst(s):

- Blista = Now this isn't a total flop, I do like the front fascia, but everything else just looks plain and out of proportion. And why is this a Dinka? It should have been a Vulcar Club and it is an insulting spiritual Blista Compact sucessor. This should have been a Club, should have been quicker and more nimble, and it should have had a more angular rear half that resembled a Scirocco R or Golf R. That would have been lovely. But nope, its weird to look at and a Dinka.

- Carbonizzare = Again, not a total flop. But the proportions are off and the design is inconsistent and at times a bit funny. It is a Ferrari California based car and that works fine, but they went to town with the F12 and Zagato influence towards the back, but still had to make it a convertible. So they gave the rest of the back some California influence and decided to give it that but ugly, tall back end that already looked controversial on the California. So the back has no Ferrari elegance and has waaayyy off proportions. Then the side just looks, decent, but some idiot thought, "Hey guise letz mak it look lik a GTR in da front!" So they did but I presume they relized there would already be an Elegy so then gave it some Zagato, why I do not know, and it lacks a Ferrari look. The Grotti badge change also looks very sh*tty.

- Oracle II = A sexy car that looks like it was at first in the hands of somebody with great design skills, then was handed over to some moron without much knowledge on new cars such as the 650i Gran Coupé. The headlights look like they were going to be full LED's but for some reason are full halogens... on a modern US BMW 6 series? Was this guy smoking? On top of that, the coupe like design required coupe like doors but somebody thought otherwise. Frameless windows that add to the design and coupe-vibe? Nope, they added frames to the windows so when you open the doors, you will not get a coupe vibe at all. This design would have been flawless without such errors. These errors are small but make a big ass difference and it tugs at me every second that I am in am Oracle II. I pretend the headlights are full LED's but honestly, they're halogens.

- Feltzer = Oh lord... :whistle: This thing is just atrocious. Rubbish. They took a lovely and variable grand touring convertible and ruined it. It feels like a head designer made an assignment for others saying, "Take the Feltzer and make it look like the SL65 AMG Black Series." And the team had no idea what that was but assumed something over the top and kit car would be appropriate. What the f*ck? It looks horrible, they added a kit to a luxury German convertible, who the f*ck does that? It is awful, I want to erase it from the games files, I would rather walk than drive one of those. If this was parked next to a Dilletante, I would take the Dilletante. The Feltzer is better burned than in perfect condition.
  • Bonnano likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users