NPCs should NOT have connections

9 replies to this topic
Jange21
  • Jange21

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:57 AM

NPCs are getting out of hand. How is it that 97% of Los Santos have bounty connections?? I had to work my way up in order to get that services from Lester and also spend the money. Nowadays I seem to get bounties no matter what car I jack. And to make matters even worse of course with the bounty on me people come after me. I try to jump into a quick job BUT either way said person coming for my bounty ends up blowing up my car and then I get stuck paying for the insurance

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

GRIME

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:25 AM

NPCs are getting out of hand. How is it that 97% of Los Santos have bounty connections?? I had to work my way up in order to get that services from Lester and also spend the money. Nowadays I seem to get bounties no matter what car I jack. And to make matters even worse of course with the bounty on me people come after me. I try to jump into a quick job BUT either way said person coming for my bounty ends up blowing up my car and then I get stuck paying for the insurance

Invite only session. I find it fun trying to survive bounties, that is when I'm not busy doing anything. But yea, the amount of bounties NPC's place on you is getting out of hand.

super cool driving skills

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

enable passive mode before you jack a car

problem solved.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

I know it's kind of funny everyone in Los santos knows lester exept michael

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

I kind of ridiculous that NPCs can put bounties on you from the grave. I've run over, shot, beat, exploded NPCs and they still put the bounty on me. I'm like what the f*ck man...

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Just let someone kill you then.

Having a bounty is extremely fun for me. I steal as many cars as I can just to get a bounty (once stole 20 and never got one..). But I can see it can be annoying for some people, but all you have to do is let someone kill you, then be on your merry way.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by Malibu454, 18 February 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Shoot them dead first. Then pull their corpses from desired car. I seem to get a lot less bounties that way.
Also don't go talk to Lester. Then you won't get bounties from anyone.
My second character is level 15 and can't receive or take bounties. .
Or like as mentioned above let someone kill you.
I try to find a lower level (must be above 10) and let them take it.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

ha ive gotten one from a semi truck driver before 

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:48 AM

I love the bounties element of the game, nothing should change in that respect.

Except perhaps removing that time limit for setting another bounty on a player you've put one on before. Maybe make it so the higher the level the target player is the less time you have to wait to set another bounty on them.

doebeezy
  • doebeezy

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

Personally love it. If I don't feel like fighting that day I just go into a solo session, easy money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users