PS3 Freezing Problem

3 replies to this topic
MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

Anyone know a good solution to fix the freezing? I've tried everything being disconnected from the internet,reinstalling game patches and the mandatory 8gb install, rebuilding database,deleting all GTA related data but nothing. Sometimes I know when the game's about to freeze like when I press start the menu won't pop up,the radio station stops working and all you hear is static,you can't hear the cars engine and the mini map lags and stops showing roads and I also get that bullsh*t infinite loading screen. When the game freezes it freezes up the whole console too the power button doesn't work for sh*t so I gotta unplug the console and I heard that's bad (is it bad?) I've seen that some ppl have freezing problems but theirs seem to be mostly online or random freezes that get fixed quick and I was wondering if anybody else gets the same pre freeze (is that even a word?) problems like the start menu not loading up. And does anybody know a good fix besides the ones I've said.

whitecracker81
  • whitecracker81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

did u try opening ports on your router or changing your dns settings to googles dns?

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:22 AM

did u try opening ports on your router or changing your dns settings to googles dns?

Yeh I've tried both those things and I never understood why I would need to change DNS settings to play SP thnx 4 the tip anyway carnal

bam551
  • bam551

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:42 AM

i've found a way to fix gta 5 from freezing but i dont know if it would work for any one else, i found that if i do a misson as soon as i start gta 5 it stops the game from freezing until i turn it off. I tried it to day to see if i was right 5 minutes in to playing gta 5 it froze so i turned off the ps3 then turned it back on got back in to gta 5 did a misson and the freezing stopped. So give it a shot like i said it may or may not work for any one else and i do have update 1.10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users