12 replies to this topic
greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:05 AM

something i always wondered

Michael was "The Most Wanted Man in America" he was the guy the FIB was going after....

but why not Trevor? why not Brad? i don't think Michael was the leader of the crew, i doubt they even had a leader...

was Michael more skilled then Trevor and Brad when it came to scores or something?

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:15 AM

Michael was "The Most Wanted Man in America" he was the guy the FIB was going after....

but why not Trevor? why not Brad? i don't think Michael was the leader of the crew, i doubt they even had a leader...

was Michael more skilled then Trevor and Brad when it came to scores or something?

I'm just chalking it up to Mike being willing to spill the beans. Hence he got the notoriety, along with Wit-Sec. 

• lizardman563 likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

I'm just chalking it up to Mike being willing to spill the beans. Hence he got the notoriety, along with Wit-Sec. 

Likely explanation. 

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

I believe it was because of his weapon skills.  Trevor isn't as good with weapons and we don't know much about Brad.  Perhaps they assumed Michael would be the biggest threat.

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:21 AM

Likely explanation. 

We all know the gubbermint likes to inflate it's catches. Headlines, after all, are everything. :p

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:21 AM Edited by Hakosuka, 18 February 2014 - 05:24 AM.

The first answer I thought of when I saw this question was maybe that Michael was the "matermind" behind the schemes; he planned them out, therefore he got the most blame for it (Brad and Trevor were just followers). I could be wrong but that's just my take on it. 

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:23 AM

The first answer I thought of when I saw this question was maybe that Michael was the "matermind" behind the schemes; he planned the out, therefore he got the most blame for it (Brad and Trevor were just followers). I could be wrong but that's just my take on it. 

Yeah, little did they know about Big Bad Lester the Molester!

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:55 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 18 February 2014 - 06:01 AM.

Brad was Trevors's guy like Franklin is Michael's. As Brad and Trevor supposed to be arrested and Michael killed that it went to sh*t for Dave I assume Dave might covered up the story and hidden that he f*cked up killing Brad and Trevor got away. So, Trevor thinks Michael is dead (get's all the credit for being the big fish the Feds killed out of the three) and Brad arrested (the letters, to hide Dave's f*ck up) and Trevor has no one left or time to train/recruit new crew members so he leaves NY sad (as he mentions he mourns over Michael's death) and starts up or begins moving as a big time player now in the new found drugs & guns trade with some less experienced guys (Ron & Wade) in Sandy Shores.
Michael was known more for being a advanced (heist) robber. He was being trained at the time he met Trevor on the runway. As Trevor had skills Michael did not it's how Michael got Trevor to help with jobs or together if a score come up they would both do the job.
Trevor was known more for being into drugs, guns and military goods of trafficking. Which he is doing when he meets Michael. This is skills Michael doesn't have and Trevor doesn't have Michael's skills of training so both become friends once murdering I assume the guy or mentor that brings them both together and they dump the body.
Brad was Trevor's guy who was learning and rising up alongside the other two but fell short. It's why we get little to nothing on Brad because he was only about medium level and not much a threat.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:40 AM

i don't think Michael was the leader of the crew, i doubt they even had a leader...

That's exactly why though. Michael was the head of the crew. Michael was doing sh*t like this before he met Trevor. Him and Trevor may be best friends, but Trevor worked under Michael. Trevor was part of Michael's crew.

Michael put together the scores with the help of Lester - who was more of a "behind the scenes" kind of guy. Hell, even in the story Trevor says a few times with variations of "my score" - because all the others were Michael's scores. They were set up by Michael, and when going into them Michael was the head of the group.

It astounds me how many people here are trying to come up with another explanation, when the answer is right there in the game. You're all making it more complicated than it needs to be.

• Cutter De Blanc, Dope_0110, Syphiroth and 1 other like this

RedRevolver
  • RedRevolver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by RedRevolver, 18 February 2014 - 02:16 PM.

To be fair, Trevor mentions on more than one occasion (most notably when he's telling the troll story) that Michael picked Trevor up after he was kicked out of the army, and convinced him to start stealing stuff.

Trevor, obviously, was completely mental before Michael ever showed up in his life, but I get the feeling Trevor may not have instinctively gone down the thieving route if it hadn't been for Michael. 

So Michael may very well have been considered the leader, at least to begin with and then it leveled out over time. Particularly as Trevor became more insane and uncontrollable.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

To be fair, Trevor mentions on more than one occasion (most notably when he's telling the troll story) that Michael picked Trevor up after he was kicked out of the army, and convinced him to start stealing stuff.

Trevor, obviously, was completely mental before Michael ever showed up in his life, but I get the feeling Trevor may not have instinctively gone down the thieving route if it hadn't been for Michael. 

So Michael may very well have been considered the leader, at least to begin with and then it leveled out over time. Particularly as Trevor became more insane and uncontrollable.

Trevor can be crazy all he wants, it doesn't make him ''the man'' in that crew. They all had different assignments probably, but generally Trevor and Brad were soldiers and Michael was the leader. That's why he was the one labeled as the most wanted. You don't label soldiers as most wanted, you go for the general, and that was Micheal in their crew.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

Because Michael robbed banks and depots more than Trevor.

He's also an excellent shooter. 

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:15 PM Edited by Nathaaann, 18 February 2014 - 05:16 PM.

Brad wasn't that much of a stick up guy if you remember. He tagged along with the crew every now and then like "the local yokel" but wasn't on as much jobs as Michael or Trevor despite being mentioned a lot by Trevor.

Trevor was expendable in Michael's eyes and most likely to the FIB too, although it's funny because he stood by his beliefs and, despite all that happened between him and Michael, was always loyal to him whereas Michael would be happy to give him up for a bag of peanuts.

Lester knew how to stay in the shadows. He knew what they were both thinking before they even did themselves which is what made him untouchable. Still not sure why the FIB let Trevor slip away after the storyline (unless you experienced the ultimatum of the opposite ending).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users