» «

..Coquette.. ~what makes it better then other sport vehicles?~

6 replies to this topic
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

I'd like to know opinions on the coquette on wether or not to buy one, i read a thread where people say its the best sports car to buy, and other people saying that the carbonizer could beat it, and that it's really just trashy. I want to know wether or not I should get what seems to be an amazing car or not.

• killahmatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

The coquette is amazing in terms of acceleration. It gets you going fast even in city blocks. I personally like the carbonizzare more though. It just feels right when driving. 

• Luuk' likes this

• unfairlane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

To me the Coquette feels like 400hp instead of having at least 500. In real life a 500hp Corvette feels "a bit boring" since it feels "too safe", no wheelspin or drama, just glued to the road. It needs some 600hp to feel moore hot. 

To me most of the ingame-cars seems to lack power, or mybe the game uses some kind of traction-Control?

• Smartpride

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

When you drive the car through the city very fast, consoles couldn't load the graphics, that's why they tunes it down in order not to freeze your console. Wish ps4's gta 5 can handle those graphics...

• Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by Militia, 18 February 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Who cares, get both.  All the Sports Cars are relatively the same.  See a video here.  Notice all the times are very close to one another.  EVERY single car you see in this video for Supers and Sports, I own them all.  I also own the Schwartzer and Sultan which you do NOT see in this video because they are a lot slower than the top 10 Sports Cars in GTA V...

• Luuk' likes this

• Scaglietti

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

I bought one because I liked the Corvette C7 appearance, but I rarely drive it.

My opinion on it is that it looks great but could have been better; the front fascia has odd proportions and there should have been led daytime running strips curving around the bottom of the main xenon headlamps. But it is a good looking car. Mine has a metal finish without the targa top on, and it looks great with smoked rims(keep them manufacturer-esque) and a carbon fiber rear diffuser.

what i like about mine is the throaty exhaust note because it sounds really sexy. It sounds better than the retarded Carbonizzare or Feltzer exhaust notes.

It drives... well I have a biased view on the driving but I think you'll like it. This is a great and more exclusive choice than most others spprts cars.

• PineboxFiller

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:17 PM Edited by PineboxFiller, 18 February 2014 - 08:17 PM.

I like them both and have both, though some of that is because in single player you can't just pull up the phone and buy another one of either. I personally think the Coquette looks a bit better but I'm not really a fan of Ferrari's. But like the video Militia posted, most of the sports cars are fairly close in terms of performance so it's not going to make all that much of a difference, and once you drive one and get used to it you could probably take cars that are supposedly faster, which is the one thing that I think that video doesn't completely take into account.

• Luuk' and Militia like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users