Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you like to do Rooftop Rumble...?

102 replies to this topic
theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, he can really f*ck up a lot. Your best bet from my experience is to call right where you spawn, it should be the very first thing you do. He lands it nicely almost every time. If not, there's other options of course.

Right then, did it on my own and another with a crew mate last night.... called for chopper before moving and he managed to land it there instead of banging into poles etc in front. So, it worked like a charm. Tnx.

But damn, it's boring grinding that fckn mission. I really wish they'd let us put it into a PL with say... Mixed Up, Trash Talk and a few other good farming missions

• Kampioen likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Remind me again why in the hell it's called Rooftop Rumble?

The best theory I have heard is that the name got swapped with High Priority Case.

You just may be right about that. I never thought of that.

Yeah I never thought of that either, sounds very logical. I always thought the mission was supposed to take place on the helipad on the roof but they decided to make it down in the parking lot.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

I joined this the other day, thinking we would spend our time running on rooftops shooting at people.

Nary a rooftop involved.

Who named this tripe?

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:27 PM Edited by Docfrost, 19 February 2014 - 04:28 PM.

• I pull my PV up front across the street
  • pull out the grenade launcher
  • blow up the two vehicles at both front entrances (killing the professionals next to them)
  • blow up the vehicles on the left side of the building (killing the professionals next to them)
  • at that point the guy with the docs will jump in the sentinel and head out the back
  • I jump in my entity and whip out the AP pistol firing a round into the document guy's head
  • pick up the docs and dip to Martin's house.

The entity makes the SUV professionals a non-issue. Takes 3-4min in total

Spade115
  • Spade115

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

instead of spending 200 and driving to go get a helecopter I usually spend 1000 and call the mercs for a pick up and whoevers playing with me shoots the pilot and complete the mission, faster then haveing to go get a helicopter from somewhere else when they land it outside for you.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

instead of spending 200 and driving to go get a helecopter I usually spend 1000 and call the mercs for a pick up and whoevers playing with me shoots the pilot and complete the mission, faster then haveing to go get a helicopter from somewhere else when they land it outside for you.

While I do agree, I spend the extra $800, it's not really that far to pick one up if peeps want to. The hospital is LITERALLY around the corner.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

• blow up the two vehicles at both front entrances (killing the professionals next to them)
  • blow up the vehicles on the left side of the building (killing the professionals next to them)
  • at that point the guy with the docs will jump in the sentinel and head out the back
  • I jump in my entity and whip out the AP pistol firing a round into the document guy's head

Even this is a relatively slow method.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

With bro

- start mission with at least 1 fast car
- block garage entrance in ally
- 1 shoots two grenades other APs from ally
- race to Martin, one shoots cars

Takes about 3/4 minutes or something

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Never said it was the fastest. All I did is list what I do and stated it takes me 3-4min total.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

Never said it was the fastest. All I did is list what I do and stated it takes me 3-4min total.

Yeah, just trying to point out how fast this mission is. Even your very fast method is still relatively slow.

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

2 People

1. Me and a friend get into position - 1 at the two exits at the far end of the building. 2 get on the hedge.

2. grenade launcher the car at the back, and shoot the rest with carbine rifle.

3. Friend gets the breifcase (leaving the two people at the front of the building)

3. I drive around pick them up and drive to Martin.

All done in less than 2:30.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:43 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 19 February 2014 - 05:47 PM.

For me I play with maybe one or two friends.

One calls a Merryweather chopper while the other two kill the "professionals" and get the briefcase then get in the chopper and quickly get to Martins house and end the mission..to replay it once we get put back in a free roam.

If done right and efficiently..it takes less than a minute and a half.

For the record..shouldn't Rooftop Rumble be called Parking Garage and Parking Garage called Rooftop Rumble?

Rockstar messed up.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

Remind me again why in the hell it's called Rooftop Rumble?

Yes! I think parking garage and rooftop rumble definitely got mixed up
  • LBxFinalDeath likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users