Photo

how do I go back to mobile mode on my phone

6 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

I switched the forums to desktop mode and wanted to change it back by checking off the desktop mode and it didnt work. I tried closing the page and coming back and nothing I also tried deleting my history cookies it still doesnt work

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by Werebot85, 17 February 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Don't know what device you're using, but when that happens on my phone I usually clear my cache, and if that doesn't work, I remove the battery for a few seconds and restart the phone. The mobile version loads again when I'm back online.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Raavi, 17 February 2014 - 08:11 PM.

Click MbdbvxV.png which should be located on the bottom left hand side of the page/screen.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

^ that button still doesn't show up on my phone. I've never needed it though because my phone auto detects and loads the mobile site

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:27 AM

^ that button still doesn't show up on my phone. I've never needed it though because my phone auto detects and loads the mobile site

What device and browser are you on?

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

Blackberry's default browser. I have Opera installed on my phone too and it works fine on there, but i dont use that browser much. Anyway, luckily this is the last month i'll be using Blackberry since i'm upgrading in March. Not doing BB again haha

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

Blackberry's default browser. I have Opera installed on my phone too and it works fine on there, but i dont use that browser much. Anyway, luckily this is the last month i'll be using Blackberry since i'm upgrading in March. Not doing BB again haha

I'm sure IPB Mobile useragent doesn't detect your default browser with WAP protocol. That may be the reason whyyou don't the option to switch to mobile theme. Opera Mini or Opera on the other hand is easily detected as a mobile browser.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users