I am not complaining but

36 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

do you know, that GTA V's map is bigger than a REAL LIFE area? I think the name is starting with M but I can't say what's the full name. (P.S: its in the States. just clearing up)

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

If R* makes GTA 5 for Xbox One and PS4, they would be able to add a lot of features as the systems would be able to handle it........GTA 5 pushed the limits of 360 and PS3

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, San Andreas had more sh*t to do.  Emphasis on sh*t.

Honestly, people bitched and moaned about Lowrider Contests, Dancing, Paramedic/Firefighter, Trucking and Valet missions when San Andreas was out. Now all they do is complain that they are not in.

Yeah, it'd be nice to have a jetpack, but honestly it's grand theft auto not grand theft jetpack.  We're probably going to get it down the line anyways because so many people won't shut up about it.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

Honestly, people bitched and moaned about Lowrider Contests, Dancing, Paramedic/Firefighter, Trucking and Valet missions when San Andreas was out. Now all they do is complain that they are not in.

Yeah, it'd be nice to have a jetpack, but honestly it's grand theft auto not grand theft jetpack.  We're probably going to get it down the line anyways because so many people won't shut up about it.

laughed out hard on the jetpack part.

I just want to understand what make you believe that there's a jetpack in GTA V? oh yeah. because GTA V and SA are in the FICTIONAL STATE of San Andres (STATE. not a GAME. make a difference people!) which that means GTA V should be a GTA SA 2.0

am I missing something? :dozing:

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 20 February 2014 - 05:33 PM.

I just want to understand what make you believe that there's a jetpack in GTA V? oh yeah. because GTA V and SA are in the FICTIONAL STATE of San Andres (STATE. not a GAME. make a difference people!) which that means GTA V should be a GTA SA 2.0

Me personally?  I don't believe there is a jetpack in GTA V, and I don't even really want a jetpack in GTA V.  I never thought the Jetpack was that great in San Andreas, to be quite honest.

But with the way people are complaining about it, I can see one being added through DLC or something down the line.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Me personally?  I don't believe there is a jetpack in GTA V, and I don't even really want a jetpack in GTA V.  I never thought the Jetpack was that great in San Andreas, to be quite honest.

But with the way people are complaining about it, I can see one being added through DLC or something down the line.

I see a lot of people complain BAWWW WE DONT HJAV GETPAK!!!11 BAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! here :orly:

couldn't say it better. :^:

MacCar11
  • MacCar11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

"also why you whine for not having the Jetpack? THERE'S NO JETPACK IN THIS GAME! IF THERE WAS A JETPACK THEN MODDERS/HACKERS/CHEATERS WILL BE ABLE TO SPAWN ONE USING A SAVE EDITOR! IF WE'RE ABLE TO SPAWN THE CARGO PLANE ITSELF OUTSIDE OF TREVOR'S MISSION, WHY THEN WE CAN'T SPAWN THE JETPACK? WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE THERE'S NO JETPACK IN THIS GAME! f*cking learn it already! why you guys believe that the jetpack is in this game? just because the FICTIONAL STATE V is in is named SA? and because the FICTIONAL STATE'S name is SA, it refers to GTA SA where it had the jetpack? or because of a stupid drawing on a wall is the reason?"

So where do i find a jetpack?

V sure could have had more gameplay features then it do. R* writes the best storys,creates stunning beautiful xplorable open Worlds etc etc and with V they pushed the Xbox/ps3 to 110%

The 5 years they took to create this Amazing game must been xtremely busy, like creating a map,writing scripts,motion capture,direct and record all vocal input,creating missions and so on...however i feel there pure gameplay mechanics division is abit under stimulated and down priotised.

If they one day Contact me for a job regarding this id might considering helping them out...i need minimum 2 female secretarys(pretty 1s  8-10) a comfortable chair and some ounces weed to smoke and il be talking 7h straight about for them to take my precious precious notes regarding this.If the quality of weed is all good i might settle for 3 beers Daily as a salary if they also Point me to the nearest bridge to sleep under.

CHEeRI0$

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users