About the 10k Deal....

14 replies to this topic
RaNdAll959613
  • RaNdAll959613

Swift PIlot, STSQ leader....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

ok, I understand if they want to fix every glitch, bug or even hack, but if want to give my friend a fully modded car that is MY choice....if I want to sell a personal vehicle that I put money into i should get a return rate not Just 10k...what if i bought cash cards to make these modifications? wouldn't that make it my choice on how the selling should work, or a least they shouldn't be TRYING to deter me from giving car to my friends.....whats your thoughts? p.s. any and all Fully negative posts will be ignored...

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

I think you should post in the official complaint thread

• redfirebird87 likes this

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

if want to give my friend a fully modded car that is MY choice....

is it though?

it's done.  Get over it.  That's what I think.

RaNdAll959613
  • RaNdAll959613

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

O believe me i get over but i dont appreciate rockstars efforts of trying to deter people..... i was merely explaining my situation, was not trying to complain, i am sorry

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Yeah I agree. Mostly. They can't have people giving modded cars away for other to sell, defeats the whole purpose of not being able to share cash.

What they should do so people could get some of their money back when selling a car after they have modified it is A not be able to modify a car until a tracker has been put on it, then that would eliminate the ability to pass cars between players. Now people could mod the car and when it comes time to sell it to make room for another car they could get so,e of their money back!

Getting 10k for a car that you have put 200-300K into is also retarded of you ask me.
  • Magick likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:02 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 17 February 2014 - 06:03 PM.

Hate tanks not paying insurance costs? Go blame the douchebags who rammed cars into tanks just to send them over to badsport

Hate not being able to share/sell upgraded cars for full price? Go blame the glitchers for glitching sp to mp cars just to make $

Also you giving other people fully upgraded cars is cheating. They do not deserve it, if they do not have the $, level or upgrades unlocked to create their own costum ride. They should level up by doing missions and buy cash cards.

Wanna blame some more? Blame it all to R* for releasing a bugged beta GTA online.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

O believe me i get over but i dont appreciate rockstars efforts of trying to deter people..... i was merely explaining my situation, was not trying to complain, i am sorry

Rockstar, in an attempt to fight off the hackers, is clamping all options of sharing cash between players. Might be a reality, might be the perfect reason to force everyone into "working" - by grinding or cash cards.

Example: Say I`m a no lifer that grinds all day. I could amass millions easy and I could bankroll a portion of my crew. I can`t right now, because I cannot give away millions easy. 

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

It's all geared towards cash cards. Assuming that now you can't just give people loads of money, then the next logical option is to kit out a car, and let the other person sell it (can net around 100k per time) and, of course, both parties must be willing to give/receive cash.

R* are doing whatever they can to prevent rich players being able to transfer their cash to poorer players. Because if they're poor, they could buy a cash card.

I get that you shouldn't be able to be randomly gifted billions if for some reason you don't want it, but there should still be a way for you to give money outright to someone if you want to help them (assuming they want help).

jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

I hate this too. If i put $200K into a car then I want to sell it to make space, I should get more than $10K!

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Yeah I agree. Mostly. They can't have people giving modded cars away for other to sell, defeats the whole purpose of not being able to share cash.

And what, exactly, is that purpose? I'm all ears.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 17 February 2014 - 06:10 PM.

Hate tanks not paying insurance costs? Go blame the douchebags who rammed cars into tanks just to send them over to badsport

1. Hate not being able to share/sell upgraded cars for full price? Go blame the glitchers for glitching sp to mp cars just to make $

2. Also you giving other people fully upgraded cars is cheating. They do not deserve it, if they do not have the $, level or upgrades unlocked to create their own costum ride. They should level up by doing missions and buy cash cards.

Wanna blame some more? Blame it all to R* for releasing a bugged beta GTA online.

1. Rockstar is using cloud saving, or personal servers for player data. No excuse to not be able to enforce your saves and the online content. Now I have to settle for 10k return from a 300k investment, instead of 120k, because Rockstar has no clue how to police its own game. In plain words - am paying for Rockstar`s incompetence and it`s not even figuratively speaking...

2. It is my right to dispose of my money as I see fit. If I can grind 24 hours a day I can and SHOULD be able to bankroll ANYONE I choose to, as long as the money is legit. And there are very legit ways of making honest money. 

RaNdAll959613
  • RaNdAll959613

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

I like seeing different aspects of peoples opinions...i do blame rockstar releasing a bugged beta but im happy with it  :lol:

jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:12 PM Edited by jjbinks4, 17 February 2014 - 06:12 PM.

I like seeing different aspects of peoples opinions...i do blame rockstar releasing a bugged beta but im happy with it  :lol:

Its like in each patch, the players get some and lose some. Theres always something that will make the players unhappy but make the game better (or worse) at the same time

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:21 PM Edited by Magick, 17 February 2014 - 06:22 PM.

What they should do so people could get some of their money back when selling a car after they have modified it is A not be able to modify a car until a tracker has been put on it, then that would eliminate the ability to pass cars between players. Now people could mod the car and when it comes time to sell it to make room for another car they could get so,e of their money back!

Getting 10k for a car that you have put 200-300K into is also retarded of you ask me.

That would be a decent fix. Much better than getting 10K!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

And why shouldn`t I be able to share a car to somebody?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users