Paranormal Stories

191 replies to this topic
TheGamingPr025
  • TheGamingPr025

Merry Christmas mate!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

I generally like to both read and listen to creepypasta and the subscriber true stories that youtubers narrate. I'm just curious if anyone on here has ever experience a creepy moment?
I sadly don't think I have ever had a really creepy moment.

Does hiding under the sheets because I think I saw a shadow in the room when I was a kid count?

Freak_Show
  • Freak_Show

silence

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

Llama Arts on Youtube animates scary stories,check it out.Stories uploaded by Mr.Nightmare channel.

• R3CON likes this

Irish45455
  • Irish45455

Irish45455

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:32 AM

A couple months ago, my girlfriend used to do overnights at her client;s house (PCA work) so I would usually be alone all night, which wan't much of a problem because I'd just stay up all night playing GTA or Minecraft. One night I came from work and was just beat. Logging is rough and torture in the ball numbing cold. I came home, had a shower, ate dinner, gamed for a few hours and went to bed. My girlfriend was already at work, and it was around midnight. Laying on my side in bed, just staring at the wall, spacing out, when I felt something lay beside me. This had never happened to me before, but I kind of brushed it off, until my girlfriend's side of the bed got really cold. Now keep in mind, it's winter, cold as a mother, so we got the heat cranked up. I feel her side of the bed and there's a clear imprint like someone is laying in bed next to me, and I can feel the temperature shift from hot to cold when I move my hand from my side of the bed to hers. I noped and just hit the light and soon as I did I felt the bed lift on her side like whoever was there got up. Stayed up all night until my girlfriend came home around 8 in the morning then crashed and passed out. 

Three months ago we had to move all our sh*t into the back room because my girlfriend's brother and nephew had nowhere to go, so they had to stay with us. We didn't really use the back room because when my gf was little she had some weird experiences in here and doesn't like sleeping alone. So we get our sh*t moved, all that malarky. First night we sleep in our new bedroom/living room my gf said she heard something. She said it was like someone knocking on our closet door, and then the door knob jiggling like someone was trying to open the door. Now, back when our house was first built, it was a farmhouse and there wasn't a front porch leading to the second floor where our apartment is, there were stairs and the stairs used to be where the closet is now. We didn't hear it for a while but then it started again. I was up late, trying out the new first batch of lowriders in GTA when I heard it. Checked my phone, it's a little after one in the mroning, same time my gf usually hears it. Knock, knock, knock. Then *jiggle jiggle jiggle* like someone is trying to open the closet door. We usually keep sh*t in front of the door because we both have overactive imaginations and when this happens, the imagination likes to run wild. I just ignore it, and keep playing with my lowriders. Couple weeks ago, it happens again, this time when I'm laying down to go to bed. I hear the knocks, then the doorknob jiggling and then hear things moving near the closet door. I hide under my blanket (cuz apparently I'm a little kid in a horror movie and that's somehow going to save me from the Boogeyman) and I feel something walk up next to my side of the bed. This has never happened to me before and freaks me out, but what freaks me out most? I can feel a cold presence and I can feel something, or someone, staring down at me. Freaked me the f*ck out and I just rolled over tried to ignore it. Eventually it went away and I fell asleep.

There;s many more stories I could tell about stuff int his house. Might share more later on.

• Cameron Star, Milfrah and FranklinsIron like this

Milfrah
  • Milfrah

Bad Mommy

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:05 AM

Personally I haven't experienced anything paranormal like other people in my family have. My maternal grandpa used to have a lot of weird stuff happen to him which is funny because out of all the people in the family, he believed in that stuff the least until it started happening to him.

The eeriest experience that was described to me happened back before my time when my mom was just a little girl (late 50's). My grandpa said that several nights a week, he would wake up to a glowing orb floating a few feet away from the foot of the bed. He said he always wanted to brush it off as some sort of lucid dream but my grandparents had a dog that slept in their bed that would just lay there and growl right at the orb. He said he was so terrified the first few times it happened that he hid under the covers until the dog stopped growling and he'd look and the thing would be gone (my grandmother apparently always slept through the whole thing). After this had been happening for awhile, he started to get the feeling that this "presence" was that of a child and he decided that the next time it happened, he was going to get up and approach it. He wasn't as scared of it anymore. So he did and the orb took off down the hall. The dog and my grandpa followed it and my grandpa says he called after it, "Hey, what do you want?!" but the orb disappeared. Not long after that, grandpa had the inclination to do some yard work he'd been putting off and as he was digging, he found an antique toy gun buried a few inches under the dirt. He says after he brought it in, cleaned it up, and put it up on the wall as a makeshift decoration, the orb never came back again. He says he always kind of felt like it was some little boy who maybe used to live in the area looking for his toy gun when he met an untimely death. LOL..who knows?

I am a cock gobbler and I love to gobble cocks.

Quadro
  • Quadro

Director of Community Development - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:14 AM

Wish I could see the picture that had everyone all revved up :(

• Payne likes this

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

My one and only experience would be instantly dismissed by anyone mildly skeptical as i had been takin es beforehand, but back ten years when i was still living with my parents, sisters etc i had come home from a party and for some reason decided to sit at the top of the steps leading upstairs, i had a smoke while just watching toward the front door... for whatever freakish reason... and saw very clearly a very tall shadow move from the door of the front room (at the foot of the stairs) and it passed through the wall into the next house.

Like i say , drugs were involved, but i know what i saw. My mother and sister also had a strange experience in that front room similar to the orb milfrah mentioned. House was built on tunnels used during the war and rumour has it that small children used to hide there from jimmy savile in the 80s

true story though, defo saw summin

• Payne and Midnight Hitman like this

Pinkarella
  • Pinkarella

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:11 AM

A couple months ago, my girlfriend used to do overnights at her client;s house (PCA work) so I would usually be alone all night, which wan't much of a problem because I'd just stay up all night playing GTA or Minecraft. One night I came from work and was just beat. Logging is rough and torture in the ball numbing cold. I came home, had a shower, ate dinner, gamed for a few hours and went to bed. My girlfriend was already at work, and it was around midnight. Laying on my side in bed, just staring at the wall, spacing out, when I felt something lay beside me. This had never happened to me before, but I kind of brushed it off, until my girlfriend's side of the bed got really cold. Now keep in mind, it's winter, cold as a mother, so we got the heat cranked up. I feel her side of the bed and there's a clear imprint like someone is laying in bed next to me, and I can feel the temperature shift from hot to cold when I move my hand from my side of the bed to hers. I noped and just hit the light and soon as I did I felt the bed lift on her side like whoever was there got up. Stayed up all night until my girlfriend came home around 8 in the morning then crashed and passed out. 

Three months ago we had to move all our sh*t into the back room because my girlfriend's brother and nephew had nowhere to go, so they had to stay with us. We didn't really use the back room because when my gf was little she had some weird experiences in here and doesn't like sleeping alone. So we get our sh*t moved, all that malarky. First night we sleep in our new bedroom/living room my gf said she heard something. She said it was like someone knocking on our closet door, and then the door knob jiggling like someone was trying to open the door. Now, back when our house was first built, it was a farmhouse and there wasn't a front porch leading to the second floor where our apartment is, there were stairs and the stairs used to be where the closet is now. We didn't hear it for a while but then it started again. I was up late, trying out the new first batch of lowriders in GTA when I heard it. Checked my phone, it's a little after one in the mroning, same time my gf usually hears it. Knock, knock, knock. Then *jiggle jiggle jiggle* like someone is trying to open the closet door. We usually keep sh*t in front of the door because we both have overactive imaginations and when this happens, the imagination likes to run wild. I just ignore it, and keep playing with my lowriders. Couple weeks ago, it happens again, this time when I'm laying down to go to bed. I hear the knocks, then the doorknob jiggling and then hear things moving near the closet door. I hide under my blanket (cuz apparently I'm a little kid in a horror movie and that's somehow going to save me from the Boogeyman) and I feel something walk up next to my side of the bed. This has never happened to me before and freaks me out, but what freaks me out most? I can feel a cold presence and I can feel something, or someone, staring down at me. Freaked me the f*ck out and I just rolled over tried to ignore it. Eventually it went away and I fell asleep.

There;s many more stories I could tell about stuff int his house. Might share more later on.

Ever tried to confront it?? Like talked to the presence?? I've had that too when I moved into my place. I constantly had the feeling of someone standing and starring in the hallway. So, one night when it got really bad and freezing cold and spooky, I talked to it. I just said, if you're nice, come in and stay and be a happy ghost. If you're evil, better run I'm way more evil than you'll ever expect, I'll haunt you until you leave. No problems since that.... ;)

Arachne
  • Arachne

It's me.

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:29 PM Edited by Arachne, 24 June 2016 - 07:30 PM.

So far, I never had any memories regarding paranormal activity, instead, it was my mother who had memories of ghosts in two different occasions:

.According to her, she once saw an aparation of the ghost that used to live in a house where I and she lived for a few years. I never saw that ghost or heard about him until last year. She said the ghost wasn't evil or anything, he just wanted her to lite a candle... pretty benevolent

.The second one is more terrifying and weird. In 2015, my mother saw an White Lady who wanted the soul of my newborn sister (I have no idea why). My mother freaked out and called someone to do an exorcism in her house (we don't live together, so I wasn't there to see if it was true or not), the ghost didn't appear ever since...

I wouldn't say i'm lucky for not getting haunted, but happy that I didn't do anything extremely terrible so far.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:25 AM

I don't have much to report but Jesus I am glad I don't read this topic at night.

My mind always gets the better of me when odd sh*t happens in my house. The door to my room doesn't have a proper lock, and for that reason it opens itself on occasion. Sometimes I'll just be lying there, in bed, already trying to deal with insomnia and that damn door will slam the f*ck open. Not cool.
  • Midnight Hitman likes this

Angelababy16
  • Angelababy16

Trick

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:37 AM

The owner of the house that we lived in my country was dead when the house was sold.. I was little back then so I didn't know much but my sister was like 12 at that time and she would often sleep walks.. She told my mom she woke up one day in the middle of the night and found herself downstairs ( she sleeps upstairs ) and said someone hit her really hard on her shoulder which woke her up.. that morning the mark of the hands were still there on her shoulder.. Idk if you guys want to believe it but yea.. The house was sold to another family before we moved to America.. sometimes my aunt says she hear whispers when everyone left the house but it didn't really bother her much.. my mom does too.

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

PS4

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:34 PM

I live in the most haunted house in Britain. It's true, I swear. It has a greater or equal number of ghosts than any other house. Like them, it has none.

Irish45455
  • Irish45455

Irish45455

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:51 AM

Ever tried to confront it?? Like talked to the presence?? I've had that too when I moved into my place. I constantly had the feeling of someone standing and starring in the hallway. So, one night when it got really bad and freezing cold and spooky, I talked to it. I just said, if you're nice, come in and stay and be a happy ghost. If you're evil, better run I'm way more evil than you'll ever expect, I'll haunt you until you leave. No problems since that.... ;)

Oh hell to the no, I've seen way too many horror movies to try that. That old lady and the little girl are tame compared to whatever is in the basement. Our basement is a dirt floor, stone walls, old school basement. There's something down there that is evil and I know people think that's like a hype thing or an overstatement but whatever's down there does not like us. When I first moved here I found out that there was something in the basement when I went down there alone. I had the flashlight on on my phone, and was heading down. There's two parts to the basement, the first room is kind of open and leads to a small hallway and after that another room that's smaller and farther back under the house. I was looking for a mountain bike (needed a ride to a job interview) and was looking around the first room, and didn't see a bike. So i started heading towards the little hallway towards the back room to see if the bike was back there when my phone completely died. No "Your battery is dying, charge your phone" beeps like usual, just off. I'm halfway down the little hallway towards the back room when I felt a coldness coming towards me, and the smell of just rot and decay. The most putrid smell ever, just nasty, filthy, rotting... something. I turned around to nope the f*ck out and felt something touch my shoulder, and a deep voice whisper, "Hello..." I booked it out of the basement and haven't gone back down since. Everyone in this house has had something happen to them down there, from something pulling my girlfriend's hair to shoving her mother, and whenever someone has to go down there, they usually take two others just in case. We have caught the little girl upstairs on tape, though. My girlfriend found her old camcorder, and set it up in the living room pointing towards the hallway where we usually see the little girl. She left to the store, and I was passed out from staying up late editing videos. She was gone for an hour and before she came home I got up, took a shower, and had a cigarette. She comes home, and looks in the living room and starts bugging. She asks if I've moved the camcorder, and I say no, why? She doesn't answer, just grabs the camcorder and hooks it up to her computer. We watch what the camcorder recorded, and after fast-forwarding through things we think, well damn, didn't catch anything. We get to the last ten minutes, and I come into view heading towards the bathroom, and we hear the shower turn on, and then we watch the next few minutes. My girlfriend grabs my arm because I'm not paying attention and points at the screen and tells me to watch the door way, and rewinds it a bit and points. We see what looks like a small figure move from the hallway into the kitchen, then something move into the living room and the camcorder gets spun around to face the opposite way. Noting happens for a little bit but in the last two minutes of what we recorded we hear very faintly (so faint I couldn't even hear it at first, and we had to turn the volume all the way up) just before the bathroom door opens, a little girl's voice say "Bye bye..." and a figure head back into the hallway. Therer's way more that's happened, especially the factory incident from when I was with my ex. But that's for another day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users