Ah a nice thread where I can share with you all the things my weary mind had tricked me into thinking.
1. One night I was on my computer and looked to my right side and for a few seconds saw floating eyeballs staring at me and then they swiftly disappeared.
2. The other day when I was walking I saw some goat-like demons feet hiding behind a truck to ambush me.
3. One time when laying in bed I saw a black silhouette of a man slowly walking across the screen of my television and it wasn't part of the show.
4. Another time on my computer there was a figure to my right side again, but this time the figure was wearing a white torn up gown. As I slowly looked up it had disappeared.
5. Numerous brief second visions of " the man in black " A man wearing a black cloak/hoodie hiding in corners and watching me.
Edit @ Swaggins, UFO stories please!
Note: I have been seeing weird stuff like this my whole like and I had always assumed it was because I have some undiagnosed mental disorder or something.