Need more players to do mission with.

3 replies to this topic
EpicBattle
  • EpicBattle

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

I need more players to do mission with, i have all good the missions. You can join my crew http://socialclub.ro.../the_ultra_team. Or just add me PSN: rafay2603. We can do mission anytime, or deathmatches. If you're not in a crew, join The Ultra Team. If you feel lonely, try to add me or send you PSN ID. Right now we're trying to get more members in our crew for heists and other stuff. And no you don't need to be skilled to join my crew.

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Since this is a mostly crew recruitment, you should have made it in the recruitment section of the Gangs.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Post this spam where it belongs. You know there's a quick job also in game and you can meet and play missions with others. More than likely you're looking to leech higher level missions off someone so you can repeat them over and over.

EpicBattle
  • EpicBattle

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Thanks, for telling me that. It is my first time i have used GTA Forums. I was wondering where i can post crew recruitment. I made the account today, so i could get more members in my crew. Right now we have 26 members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users