Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dangerous business dlc maybe extra garage?

98 replies to this topic
Rune_X
  • Rune_X

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

I doubt extra garages but I imagine if you purchase a business you'll be able to store a single vehicle or be given a vehicle that you'll use on business missions (drug running etc). 

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:20 AM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 21 February 2014 - 03:22 AM.

I just hope for a few new vehicles and maybe mansions?
Gotta spend that 2 million I have somewhere....

Yeah def this.  I've been earning dough like crazy in hopes that we get some kool stuff to blow it on.
If a high end apartment costs about half a million how much do you think the mansion would go for,, probably a little more then two million,, no wonder they added shark cards rockstar is going to make a shh load of cash if this DLC happens.

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by TheApparentlyGullibleGamer, 24 February 2014 - 05:48 PM.

All these idiots that want 20 car garages prbly don't even have a car IRL, stupid.  See how the disease of materialism has 1st World countries.

What I want out of dangerous business is more sh*t to do in free roam, drug dealing and arms running, buying weed dispensaries, buying nightclubs, etc.

f*cking retards are asking for lame ass sh*t like another apartment or a garage, the masses are f*cking stupid.

That is one of the dumbest statements I've read in a while.

And then it gets better :

Ya'll sure are mad over my sweeping statements.  Stay mad, because you know how materialistic you are inside.  

Seriously though, it better be drug dealing so I can collect acid and rolls.

"You people playing GTA for the cars are stupid materialistic retards, I want to spend my virtual money on virtual drugggssslololol"

• TigerStyleLoungeAct likes this

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

All these idiots that want 20 car garages prbly don't even have a car IRL, stupid.  See how the disease of materialism has 1st World countries.

What I want out of dangerous business is more sh*t to do in free roam, drug dealing and arms running, buying weed dispensaries, buying nightclubs, etc.

f*cking retards are asking for lame ass sh*t like another apartment or a garage, the masses are f*cking stupid.

That is one of the dumbest statements I've read in a while.

And then it gets better :

Ya'll sure are mad over my sweeping statements.  Stay mad, because you know how materialistic you are inside.  

Seriously though, it better be drug dealing so I can collect acid and rolls.

"You people playing GTA for the cars are stupid retards, I want virtual drugggssslololol"
sounds like he's pretty mad so I Lold.

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • England

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

I think mansions/businesses could be potentially a lot more than any of us have been speculating.  Remember the prices in story mode.  I know the two are only loosely connected financially but still, this is why I still play (and enjoy) missions a lot.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Yunkies are used to point on others...

A second garage like the warehouses in SP would simply be a nice move. I personally just need 4 more slots to be happy - 5 if they let us store Speedos... "LAMAR G niggaaah!" i would kill for his van :(

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

Thing is :

Right now, 10 more slots seems enough, but if the DLC vehicles keep pouring in at this pace, within a year we'll be asking for more.

Personally, I was not interested by the beach bum cars, but the Roosevelt is a pleasant surprise and there will be more to come

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

How about land grab like rdr had? That was always fun until people spammed dynamite, we got people to do a melee weapon only a few times and it was great fun. Fight for the lifeguard tower at vespucci with broken bottles!
they should have a snitch or drug runner or smuggler npc that spawns on the map and tries to make it to his drop off, players race to pick him off and collect the reward. Similar to the mugger when he makes his run after he steals the cash.
Npc bounty spawns and all players recieve an email with photo and location photo/description, find and kill them to get the reward.
There's surely something they could do with the camera, maybe a paparazzi type event where players need to photograph a certain location and deliver the photo before anyone else.
These are just a few of the ideas I sent to rockstar a long time ago and shockingly recieved no response.

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

It should be 20 and we should be able to store any vehicle except cop cars even tho I would like to store a swat van if i could those things are goddamn bullet proof

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users