Photo

Still no gloves?

47 replies to this topic
FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

With the ammount of theme specific content we had (beach bum, V-day, soon business pack), I´m surprised they didn´t cover the basics first by including stuff that is basic, like a handful of gloves on different colours.

It would make some widely used outfits much better: hitman, racing driver, mercenary, biker... can´t really understand how they didn´t include this yet.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Queen
  • Queen

Vote For The Champion

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

Good point.  I've been wanting gloves since GTA IV.  They hinted at it:

Niko_Bellic.jpg

But as far as I know it's never been an option.  Not even in San Andreas, if memory serves me well.

• JohnDoe7125539271 likes this

DeadpoolX
  • DeadpoolX

Knee-Deep in The Dead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

I want fingerless gloves so badly, idk why R* hasnt added them yet.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

I want fingerless gloves so badly, idk why R* hasnt added them yet.

LOL you reminded me about a very stupid but funny song...

• DeadpoolX, Terrato137 and UchihaRingo like this

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:38 AM Edited by Tymerc, 24 February 2014 - 06:52 AM.

All I know is we need them by the time heists come out. I mean, who would rob a bank and not wear gloves? That's just asking for the cops to find out your identity. I could understand it for like robbing a small convenient store since both in real life and games that would generally go faster than robbing a bank or something. I also would like to see some new outfits like the ones you stated. I also want like a cop outfit, swat, sheriff, Merryweather, etc. Hopefully some of it would either be expensive or have level locks. Seeing low levels in items kills outfits for me, which is why I refuse to wear those suits that came out for Valentine's day.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:39 AM

I seen a spanish guy doing the bart maaaan

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:43 AM

Well, I'm currently using a black suit with a white shirt, a black bow tie and the white mask from the V-day DLC...a good pair of white gloves would be nice to make the outfit more complete. 

Another good idea would be a feature to save outfits so we don't have to pick piece by piece of cloth everytime similar to SP

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:43 AM

I'm always getting fingerprints on my iFruit. Here, here!

Alitear
  • Alitear

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

All I know is we need them by the time heists come out. I mean, who would rob a bank and not wear gloves? That's just asking for the cops to find out your identity. I could understand it for like robbing a small convenient store since both in real life and games that would generally go faster than robbing a bank or something. I also would like to see some new outfits like the ones you stated. I also want like a cop outfit, swat, country, Merryweather, etc. Hopefully some of it would either be expensive or have level locks. Seeing low levels in items kills outfits for me, which is why I refuse to wear those suits that came out for Valentine's day.

It would be really amazing but probably my mind wandering way out in left field here, if they made it so you are in a police uniform and you didn't get recognized by the cops...Only in my dreams though haha. I would totally wear gloves for bank heists, maybe thats when they will come out? If they ever do. Probably in my dreams again though. 

I actually really adore being in my second character and being a low level and still having the perks of a lot of clothes but I do agree that they should be unlockable. 

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by Tymerc, 24 February 2014 - 07:04 AM.

All I know is we need them by the time heists come out. I mean, who would rob a bank and not wear gloves? That's just asking for the cops to find out your identity. I could understand it for like robbing a small convenient store since both in real life and games that would generally go faster than robbing a bank or something. I also would like to see some new outfits like the ones you stated. I also want like a cop outfit, swat, country, Merryweather, etc. Hopefully some of it would either be expensive or have level locks. Seeing low levels in items kills outfits for me, which is why I refuse to wear those suits that came out for Valentine's day.

It would be really amazing but probably my mind wandering way out in left field here, if they made it so you are in a police uniform and you didn't get recognized by the cops...Only in my dreams though haha. I would totally wear gloves for bank heists, maybe thats when they will come out? If they ever do. Probably in my dreams again though. 

I actually really adore being in my second character and being a low level and still having the perks of a lot of clothes but I do agree that they should be unlockable. 

Yeah that would be pretty awesome if they gave you immunity. But then everyone would wear them and go on massive player/npc killing sprees. Cops are always that one thing that becomes annoying when you're "dueling" another player. Still, never say never I suppose. Anything's possible, really.

No hard feelings or anything. It's just a stupid little thing of mine. To me it just kills uniqueness and whatnot if everyone has it. It doesn't have to be high level locks, just something to make it so not everyone has it off the start. If not that, then at least level lock different variants of outfits and new clothing. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

Kinda want clothes as a low level. I mean, I thought it was enough that certain mods and weapons are level locked.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

Kinda want clothes as a low level. I mean, I thought it was enough that certain mods and weapons are level locked.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

d467d83951a1693e5decfab11e08498efce5abd6

Sorry I had to. 

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:02 AM

That's fair. However, that doesn't mean every new outfit/clothing added to the game should just be handed to you and everyone on a silver platter. Some things, especially different variants of outfits and new clothing should be level locked.

Fidel Cashflow
  • Fidel Cashflow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

Anyone notice that some of the characters you snipe next to the SUVs on Coveted have gloves? I mean if they're in the game they should make it available. I'm sure they'll be available at some point though.

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Good point.  I've been wanting gloves since GTA IV.  They hinted at it:

Niko_Bellic.jpg

But as far as I know it's never been an option.  Not even in San Andreas, if memory serves me well.

Leave my Fingerprints everywhere gloves
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:26 AM Edited by Muirenn, 24 February 2014 - 07:27 AM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Gloves, masks, balaclavas, actual black suit pants, what is that body armor, long leather coats, lkhjgfdsfca

Rockstar, why are you holding out on us? No reason. No god damn reason for this.

Oh, wait, cash cards.

• GTA Banjo, Crimie Marston and ShinobiFixer like this

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

It's all in the reflexes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Gloves, masks, balaclavas, actual black suit pants, what is that body armor, long leather coats, lkhjgfdsfca

Rockstar, why are you holding out on us? No reason. No god damn reason for this.

Oh, wait, cash cards.

those are guys from a crate drop cool i wondered what the 3rd guy was wearing

barelyretro
  • barelyretro

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:50 AM

Women can wear gloves. Those fancy evening gloves that go up to the elbow, with the flapper dress. HA, SUCK IT, MEN! 

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

Women can wear gloves. Those fancy evening gloves that go up to the elbow, with the flapper dress. HA, SUCK IT, MEN! 

Those aren't part of a Glove category. They come with the dress, which is in Tops, by default. The entire logic of that system is dumb.

Doesn't count.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

Not this sh*t again

barelyretro
  • barelyretro

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:54 AM

Those aren't part of a Glove category. They come with the dress, which is in Tops, by default. The entire logic of that system is dumb.

Doesn't count.

The logic that people are in here griping everyone is leaving behind finger prints and incriminating themselves while women are given the option to glove their hands regardless of how it is done? K.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:07 AM

The logic that people are in here griping everyone is leaving behind finger prints and incriminating themselves while women are given the option to glove their hands regardless of how it is done? K.

I can't even...

/sigh

How the new clothing is categorized, selected and combined in the shops is poorly done. That logic is dumb.

Second, there is no actual glove category. There is only one pair of gloves in the game. They are part of a torso set, available for one gender and cannot be worn on their own. Therefore, don't count. Like... Duh.

You're taking what I said too seriously and I don't even know what point you think you're trying to make.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

the the point of the gloves its just a myth that we will get them but we never will  

_PANiC_
  • _PANiC_

Always Dapper

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

Bikers gloves...now ...

• VirtCurve320 likes this

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

All I know is we need them by the time heists come out. I mean, who would rob a bank and not wear gloves? That's just asking for the cops to find out your identity. I could understand it for like robbing a small convenient store since both in real life and games that would generally go faster than robbing a bank or something. I also would like to see some new outfits like the ones you stated. I also want like a cop outfit, swat, sheriff, Merryweather, etc. Hopefully some of it would either be expensive or have level locks. Seeing low levels in items kills outfits for me, which is why I refuse to wear those suits that came out for Valentine's day.

Yea i actually think they will release a clothes pack along with the heist that has new weapons, gloves, balaclava, and suits.

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

GLOVES! GLOVES! GLOVES! GLOVES! GLOVES!

Seriously, I ain't robbin' no bank with no gloves you hear me?

• -Velox likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Even our mechanic, (r.i.p.), had gloves.  We need gloves and ski masks, how hard is it for them to understand???

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

Some gloves would make my outfit pretty badass lookin.

I'd like a sombrero as well, just for giggles.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

Gloves is something that I would like added along with other items of clothing and more masks. That being said though I can live without them and it isnt a major issue for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users