Cant increase graphic

8 replies to this topic
mohammadabbas599
  • mohammadabbas599

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

Guys when i try to increase graphics from 0 it dosent increase i tried -norestrictions and vidmem but no result my specs are windows 7 ultimate,intel hd graphics 4000,4gb ram

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Have you bought or downloaded the game?

Also your GPU is an integrated chip. So I doubt that the game would be playable if you increase it anyways.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

Also your GPU is an integrated chip. So I doubt that the game would be playable if you increase it anyways.

It doesn't really matter if it's integrated, it just depends on what it is.
My GPU is integrated and IV works wonderfully.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

It doesn't really matter if it's integrated, it just depends on what it is.
My GPU is integrated and IV works wonderfully.

In a lot of cases, it does. I don't know how you can run IV with an integrated card though.

Also OP you should try downloading the patches to see if it changes anything.

BhaskarChetia
  • BhaskarChetia

Tuner X

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:33 AM

Do the following. Go to the folder where you installed gta4 or eflc. E.g. C/programfiles /rockstargames/gta4. Then right click on "launchgta4.exe" then "send to" then "deskstop (create shortcut)". A shortcut will be created in your desktop. Right click in your shortcut. You will see a line "target". E.g. Target -"C/programfiles/rockstargames /gta4". Add 3 commands after this. E.g. Target - "C/programfiles /rockstargames/gta4" -norestrictions -nomemrestrictions -availablevidmem 30 That is it.
The target is in properties of the shortcut

RyanC
  • RyanC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:13 AM

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum. Every time when I want to change the settings of the game I cannot because somehow my settings are blocked. If I want to change for example the resolution it gets to 800 x 600 automatically. I have a very powerful computer and I really don't understand this problem. I am not a noob, I installed a lot of games and I know how to fix my problems, but this one is really strange. Any ideas?

GTA_IV_issue.jpg

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

You should try to delete the gta.set file located in :c\..\users\yourname\appdata\rockstargames\gtaiv (I can't remember the exact path, sorry) the files are generally hidden so you have to enable the "show hidden files" option.

RyanC
  • RyanC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

I have another problem now :( I installed  ENB Series for enhancing graphics, but the problem is that everything is too dark sometimes, especially when night in game appears. Is that because I am playing the game on medium settings? I wanted to increase the graphics to max but because of my other post I can't do so. Whenever I try to change something they automatically change to it's initial state. What can I do? I am posting a screenshot: 

GTA_IV_enb_light_problem.jpg

Vincent Johnson
  • Vincent Johnson

China

• Members
  • China

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

if you use intel 4000 playing GTA IV,you can try commandline,see:http://jingyan.baidu...ord=commandline

create a commandline.txt in your game folder,type:
-norestrictions
-availablevidmem 10
-percentvidmem 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users