Photo

Fort Zancudo - easy way in or glitch?

19 replies to this topic
Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:54 AM Edited by Doktor Gott, 17 February 2014 - 10:55 AM.

Sooo.. I was in a bit of an empty session and was near Simeon's special car.... got in and then I see a blip approaching me fast... Some tard in a jet... I gets killed a couple of times by him before the heavy sniper gets his jet smoking.. quickly dive over to get a buzzard and start trailing him.. to Fort Zancudo... 

I approach off radar and I see him on tarmac next to a jet... fire and forget..

However, after getting shot down (really must learn not to fly so low and next to trees tbh), I see his blip on the radar and it literally moved through the perimeter onto the tarmac...

No vehicles (air or land-based) involved.. he simply seemed to walk into the base through the south side - near to the control tower..

Is this a glitch or is there some way of jumping into the base??

We one on oned for a bit in open play but when I positioned myself near to the tower and with the heavy sniper he quit after I got him a couple of times.. Was wondernig if I was blocking his way back to the base....

Anyone got any infos on ways in to the base other than by chopper or bike/car over the fence..

Like I say, the key area I saw him around was the control tower and he definitely moved in a straight line to the jet..

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

Hacker, or...

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hacker, or...

Not sure.. he was dying normally when in open play, no voodoo involved in that..

But like I say, it was the walking in a straight line through the perimeter... that's what really struck me...

Definitely think I pissed him off though by harassing him as he tried to get back into the base.. :D 

anada
  • anada

Crackhead

• Members

Is that where you park a car there, climb on top and jump over?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

If you only saw his blip on the radar then how do you know he didn't simply get a Merryweather helicopter and fly in?

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

Must have been Jesus.

• EZza2647 likes this

Zerodragon Z
  • Zerodragon Z

Maverick Hunter Zero

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

Hm...you sure he had no vehicle? Because there is a way (the only way I know) to get into that base by jumping the gates but you need a car

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:59 AM

Near that red and white con tower there is a concrete wall surrounding a few generators. Use a Sandking or MW Mesa to climb over that wall. You will not get the 4 stars until you go out of the gated gennie area an onto the tarmac proper. As soon as you go out the gate the will be 1-3 guards to your right, kill them and get the jet.

• hywelkidd likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:01 AM Edited by Doktor Gott, 17 February 2014 - 11:00 AM.

If you only saw his blip on the radar then how do you know he didn't simply get a Merryweather helicopter and fly in?

Because I was in the swamps due south of the base and would've seen it..

and a chopper don't go in such a straight line...

Is that where you park a car there, climb on top and jump over?

Ok, will check this, but I don't remember seeing any cars left near there when I went to look, but they might've despawned when he got wiped out by me the first time....

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

Hacker, or...

Not sure.. he was dying normally when in open play, no voodoo involved in that..

But like I say, it was the walking in a straight line through the perimeter... that's what really struck me...

Definitely think I pissed him off though by harassing him as he tried to get back into the base.. :D

Not sure, i always use the same way in with a car, or with a buzzard if im too far away. 

I really wish you had to complete trials of some sort to be able to fly a jet though, the jet is the 1 thing in freeroam that when used correctly is unbeatable and can smack an entire session for a long time. I made an alt character to see what kind of K/D could be had with a jet from the start and honestly at one point is was at 1400, but then it quickly dropped to 233 when i died 6 times in team deathmatch because of scrub wall campers & the lack of weapons i had (a rant for another day). 

But yeah i would certainly love it if they restricted top end vehicles like that to people who can actually prove they are skilled enough to fly them and dogfight with them in all situations, and i wish theyd remove lock on rockets off everything. 

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:17 AM Edited by Rob142sti, 17 February 2014 - 11:17 AM.

The entity can jump the gate right there by the tower.. Back it up to the swamp and launch it on the left of the tower .. If u hit it right Ull fly over both gates...

Yes u can

As soon as u spawn by swamp, call entity, back it up to the swamp so that ur between the tower and the swamp drainage cover and floor it

Don't forget to sing I believe I can fly by r kelly

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:23 AM

don't forget though, no car was visible and I didn't see him flying over..

I'm still thinking it might have been a parked vehicle that despawned.. but he was very insistent on moving to the fencing to the east of the tower on foot...

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

Sooo.. I was in a bit of an empty session and was near Simeon's special car.... got in and then I see a blip approaching me fast... Some tard in a jet... I gets killed a couple of times by him before the heavy sniper gets his jet smoking.. quickly dive over to get a buzzard and start trailing him.. to Fort Zancudo... 

I approach off radar and I see him on tarmac next to a jet... fire and forget..

However, after getting shot down (really must learn not to fly so low and next to trees tbh), I see his blip on the radar and it literally moved through the perimeter onto the tarmac...

No vehicles (air or land-based) involved.. he simply seemed to walk into the base through the south side - near to the control tower..

Is this a glitch or is there some way of jumping into the base??

We one on oned for a bit in open play but when I positioned myself near to the tower and with the heavy sniper he quit after I got him a couple of times.. Was wondernig if I was blocking his way back to the base....

Anyone got any infos on ways in to the base other than by chopper or bike/car over the fence..

Like I say, the key area I saw him around was the control tower and he definitely moved in a straight line to the jet..

I've noticed that the map is slightly off around Fort Zancudo in relation to player blips.  Last time I tried to get in, when I was walking next to the fence on the south side of the base I noticed my blip was outsode the fort on the mini-map.  Press down on the d-pad to zoom out and my blip (and a near-by players blip) were suddenly in the base.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

See what makes me think that there was something is 1) he went straight back to the base and 2) his insistence on going to one precise spot...

bear in mind I could also see him for a large part of the time, so he was nearing the perimeter and getting into the base..

Odd things afoot..

Going to investigate at home later..

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

I have seen this a few times actually.. killed someone inside and died myself, yet when i spawned they were already across the runway.

Can't happen in 5 seconds, never did ask though.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:13 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 17 February 2014 - 12:14 PM.

With all of these wall hacks who knows. There might be one there too, that isn't known in the mainstream GTA world like the barber shop one is known.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Go over the fence

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

The entity can jump the gate right there by the tower.. Back it up to the swamp and launch it on the left of the tower .. If u hit it right Ull fly over both gates...

Yes u can

As soon as u spawn by swamp, call entity, back it up to the swamp so that ur between the tower and the swamp drainage cover and floor it

Don't forget to sing I believe I can fly by r kelly

I dont understand why people use all these different ways to get into Zancudo. Jumping the fence from the hwy on the west can be done with any car, the same with jumping from the east by the guards. Why would you use any other way in these 2 are so simple. I still see people way in the back trying to come down the mountains, people trying to jump from the swamp etc....why?

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

You just need to get comfortable with flying low and near other objects, is all. I've been forcing myself lately to push the limits somewhat, sometimes you come up stumps and clip a tree or power pole, but it is definitely helping.

• Doktor Gott likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:08 PM Edited by Doktor Gott, 17 February 2014 - 01:10 PM.

You just need to get comfortable with flying low and near other objects, is all. I've been forcing myself lately to push the limits somewhat, sometimes you come up stumps and clip a tree or power pole, but it is definitely helping.

Don't get me wrong, I can do low level flying... If I get a Lazer, I'm usually the loon flying it full pelt under the motorway bridges in downtown LS, or weaving round the skyscrapers..

I think with the Buzzard it's the pulling of a tight turn with both rudder and stick, then failing to compensate for my momentum still carrying me in the direction I was oriiginally travelling in..

Copters are definitely a bit more erratic than a jet, whcih generally screams in the direction you point it at.. :D

Saying that.. I once did get right  behind a tank that was driving down the alley into LSC... then got into a complete panick when I pressed the wrong butotn and turned on cinematic view rather than fire a missle.. that would've been the perfect tank kill... :facedesk:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users