Photo

Unirider Award.

15 replies to this topic
Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:57 AM Edited by KnobCheez, 17 February 2014 - 09:58 AM.

Slowly but surely I'm closing in on the Decorated achievement.
After completing the Scoping Out award last night, I'm going for the Unirider award tonight. (Wheelie for 2000 feet)
I have an Akuma , but they're sh*t for wheelies, so what's the best bike for this and where can I get one. (My garage is full so I can't buy anything )
I found a Vader in the street the other day, took it to the airport, but all I could manage was a pathetic 1033 feet.
I'm thinking a Sanchez, but have no idea where I'll find one.

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:01 AM

I find the Ruffian extremely easy to do wheelies.  I use it for stunts and the like as well. :)

• Zondar likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who thought you meant one of these:
47F18BBB-5DBC-4DF0-84F7-CDDFBEAC074E-140
  • ten-a-penny, WBaker and manicmechanic71 like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:04 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 17 February 2014 - 10:05 AM.

I did it on a Bati, from one end of the runway to the other at the main LSC airport.  They spawn as regularly as anything else does in this game - usually when you don't want one.  They're cheap enough to buy and chuck away once you're done, if you have a space free in your garage.

• Zondar likes this

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

Cool, thanks for tips, I'll try them out.
Just had a thought, I'm going to do a solo bike race then I won't have to get any to spawn.

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

faggio is actually the best for this, i thought somebody was taking the piss when they suggested it but low and behold i did it my first try when i tried it.

• Zondar and Doktor Gott like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

Cool, thanks for tips, I'll try them out.
Just had a thought, I'm going to do a solo bike race then I won't have to get any to spawn.

Good idea.  There actually is a figure 8 race at the airport that should do the trick.

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

faggio is actually the best for this, i thought somebody was taking the piss when they suggested it but low and behold i did it my first try when i tried it.

Lol, I don't know if you're taking the piss, but I want this to be true so much that I'm going to try a Faggio first.
Are they an option on a bike race?

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

YES, Definitely the faggio. Not even joking, that little f*cker goes hard with the wheelies.

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx
  • xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

Who?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

I used to love fanging around on the faggio in GTA SA & IV doing wheelies while weaving through traffic. Time to get one again I think...

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

Faggio is best for wheelies unfortunately haha.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

I used to love fanging around on the faggio in GTA SA & IV doing wheelies while weaving through traffic. Time to get one again I think...

What is 'fanging around'? Do you mean 'fagging around' on the faggio? Because it is very fa**oty to drive one of those :)

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

I did mine in a Bati 801 myself i went 2100 feet and i honestly wasn't going for the award i never knew it existed i was just messing around on it after i modded it up 100% it's not easy to pull off though you need to know when to control the gas and your speed

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

What is 'fanging around'? Do you mean 'fagging around' on the faggio? Because it is very fa**oty to drive one of those :)

Other than it being slower than a bicycle, IDK what you're talking about m8, I have one in chrome and guys flock to it like a hot knife to butter.

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• The Yardies
  • NATO

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

I did it with a Sanchez at Los Santos International. 2433.52ft.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Entitled Boy Who Cried ROFL

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Was going to say exactly this..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users