Hard-Top Banshee?

18 replies to this topic
develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

Excuse my ignorance if i'm missing something completely obvious, but why is only the convertible version of the Banshee able to be purchased?  I would love the alternate version with the stripe going down the entire car.  The Banshee was my favorite car as a child when i'd play San Andreas.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

Sometimes it comes hard.'top

Sash
  • Sash

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

0_0.jpg

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

Carl Johnson stole them all for scrap.

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:45 AM Edited by develvis, 17 February 2014 - 09:48 AM.

Aw shucks.  I've bought it at least 5 times (during the time period where everybody had billions) and never once got a hard top.  Really takes the jam out of my donut :(

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:51 AM

Aw shucks.  I've bought it at least 5 times (during the time period where everybody had billions) and never once got a hard top.  Really takes the jam out of my donut :(

I'll buy you a jelly donut to make you happy.
  • develvis and DerpCat like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

I bought a blue one and it was a hard top.

• KornbreadMaf1a likes this

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

Much obliged :)

Off-topic: whenever i'm having a not so good day and i'm on the forums, your profile pic (or whatever they're called on here) always manages to get a few chuckles out of me :)

On-topic: does color affect what variant you receive?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

Much obliged :)

Off-topic: whenever i'm having a not so good day and i'm on the forums, your profile pic (or whatever they're called on here) always manages to get a few chuckles out of me :)

On-topic: does color affect what variant you receive?

Lol good to hear! and yeah i think it does. I remember a while ago multiple pleople confirmed it to.

Have you done some save hex editing or used the save editor? it shows whats going on.

The Banshee without a roof has body value set to 0 and the hard top body value is 255. This should have been an upgrade at LSC just like tainted windows on the banshee, but those just aren't there.

I do however know you could glitch on those limo tainted windows at LSC, I however am not sure if this has been patched or not.

So i suggest you to buy a blue one, it should be a hard top.

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

Lol good to hear! and yeah i think it does. I remember a while ago multiple pleople confirmed it to.

Have you done some save hex editing or used the save editor? it shows whats going on.

The Banshee without a roof has body value set to 0 and the hard top body value is 255. This should have been an upgrade at LSC just like tainted windows on the banshee, but those just aren't there.

I do however know you could glitch on those limo tainted windows at LSC, I however am not sure if this has been patched or not.

So i suggest you to buy a blue one, it should be a hard top.

Nah I haven't really ever messed with hex codes before.  Used to do some simple stuff in Horizon with some other games but never got right into the hex codes.  I agree that the hard top should be an option at LSC.  I'll give the blue one a go tomorrow after classes :) it'll be a shame though, I get emotionally attached to cars sometimes, and me and this banshee have been through many battles together.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

Same here.You should have seen my face when my one of my fav cars, a Ruiner got deleted from my garage because of that retarded garage glitch that removed insurance on cars.

0_0.jpg

I was so happy to glitch a new one back in with a L plate saying Trans-AM soon after.

• Luk38644 likes this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

Just lost my fully modded banshee  hard top to the insurance glitch. Bought 2 Banshees to get it back both where convertible and now im pissed :sui:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

Just lost my fully modded banshee  hard top to the insurance glitch. Bought 2 Banshees to get it back both where convertible and now im pissed :sui:

One of the few reasons why i only drive vehicles i can glitch back in from SP right now. I don't wanna lose my fav cars again and again.

Zerodragon Z
  • Zerodragon Z

Maverick Hunter Zero

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

Wait, this actually exists? I bought the banshee not even knowing it comes with a hard top...

But it is weird you can't just buy it from LSC, since the Coquette also comes without a roof, but you have the option to put one

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

It's all luck of the draw. Picking a specific color is only a placebo effect. The first Banshee i bought was a convertible, the seond was a hard top. Good luck.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

But when you get it.. its worth all the trouble!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

Since the Coquette also comes without a roof, but you have the option to put one

Wait, what?
I have an option to?

AhMahGahd

Zerodragon Z
  • Zerodragon Z

Maverick Hunter Zero

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

Since the Coquette also comes without a roof, but you have the option to put one

Wait, what?
I have an option to?

AhMahGahd

Lol yes, looks nice with or without the roof 

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

Buying the Banshee with the COLOR=BLUE, has always gave me and my crew and friends a Hardtop version, ....any other color and its a soft top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users