Blitz Play mission

10 replies to this topic
mskey101
  • mskey101

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:02 AM

I played as Trevor, got a text, met the FIB guys. I went to start the setup for the heist and the only location lit up on the map was for the trash truck. After I got the trash truck, the only thing I was able to do was get the getaway vehicle and hide it. I can't seem to continue because I can't buy the boiler suits and I was only just able to buy the masks a few minutes before posting this. I did all the main missions prior to this one. I've been doing strangers and freaks, and Tonya side missions hoping something will change but it won't. When I go into the menu and look at "Brief" and then "Mission", it's saying I'm not currently playing a mission. Did anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:42 AM

I did all the main missions prior to this one

You also need to complete the first Lester mission (Hotel assasination) plus all side missions (Stretch, Yoga etc) before you can proceed with this heist.

mskey101
  • mskey101

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

You also need to complete the first Lester mission (Hotel assasination) plus all side missions (Stretch, Yoga etc) before you can proceed with this heist.

I've done all those already.

I've done all those already. That's why I don't understand the problem. I have no side missions or anything for Franklin, or Michael, or Trevor (except Rampage).

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

You can buy the masks down at the mask shop at the beach. I guess you're trying to buy them in a clothes store.

mskey101
  • mskey101

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

You can buy the masks down at the mask shop at the beach. I guess you're trying to buy them in a clothes store.

I bought the masks already. I was only able to do it a few minutes before my first post. I knew where to buy them. My problem at this point is the tow truck and the boiler suits.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

I bought the masks already. I was only able to do it a few minutes before my first post. I knew where to buy them. My problem at this point is the tow truck and the boiler suits.

Oh, sorry. 

The boiler suits should be at an "H", which is located at a gunshop (Ammunation). If there's no "H" on the map I don't know what's wrong. Same thing goes for the tow truck, there should be an "H" marking where to steal it. 

But if you can't find any then go to an Ammunation with gun range and buy the suits there. (Only ammunations with gun range's sells clothes.

The tow truck you can steal from a Tonya mission and see if that triggers the heist setup.

But first you should try to go and sleep in the bed to advance time. There should be markers on the map to show you where to start heist setup missions.

mskey101
  • mskey101

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Oh, sorry. 

The boiler suits should be at an "H", which is located at a gunshop (Ammunation). If there's no "H" on the map I don't know what's wrong. Same thing goes for the tow truck, there should be an "H" marking where to steal it. 

But if you can't find any then go to an Ammunation with gun range and buy the suits there. (Only ammunations with gun range's sells clothes.

The tow truck you can steal from a Tonya mission and see if that triggers the heist setup.

But first you should try to go and sleep in the bed to advance time. There should be markers on the map to show you where to start heist setup missions.

I know where to get the boiler suits too but I can't buy them. I know the location of the tow truck, where it's supposed to spawn with the guy working on his car, but that's not happening. I stole a tow truck from lsc thinking that might trigger it, but it didn't. I've tried sleeping as all three characters to see if that'd help. I've done a quick save with a new file and loaded it, hasn't worked. I've tried cabbing to a way point and pressed skip to see if it would trigger it somehow. But it didn't. I wish I could just return the game but I downloaded it from the xbox marketplace or whatever.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

Oh, sorry. 

I know where to get the boiler suits too but I can't buy them. I know the location of the tow truck, where it's supposed to spawn with the guy working on his car, but that's not happening. I stole a tow truck from lsc thinking that might trigger it, but it didn't. I've tried sleeping as all three characters to see if that'd help. I've done a quick save with a new file and loaded it, hasn't worked. I've tried cabbing to a way point and pressed skip to see if it would trigger it somehow. But it didn't. I wish I could just return the game but I downloaded it from the xbox marketplace or whatever.

Hmm, I have no idea then! Seems like you tried everything, this must be a glitch/bugg of some sort.

Sad I can't be of any help man.

I've encountered a glitch that made progress in my game file impossible too. R* had nothing to say that helped me, so I created a new game and that one worked.

mskey101
  • mskey101

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

Oh, sorry. 

Hmm, I have no idea then! Seems like you tried everything, this must be a glitch/bugg of some sort.

Sad I can't be of any help man.

I've encountered a glitch that made progress in my game file impossible too. R* had nothing to say that helped me, so I created a new game and that one worked.

Yeah probably is. As much as I don't want to start a new game, guess I'll have to. If I'm lucky, I might be able to get to this point again in a few days. Thanks for the help.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

Do yourself a favor and utilize your 15 save slots next time (so you don't have to start over)....

Did you "mark" the car location like you are supposed to (sorry.. its been a while since I did this mission, but I thought you were supposed to send a text or something after parking the car... can't remember exactly).

mskey101
  • mskey101

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

Do yourself a favor and utilize your 15 save slots next time (so you don't have to start over)....

Did you "mark" the car location like you are supposed to (sorry.. its been a while since I did this mission, but I thought you were supposed to send a text or something after parking the car... can't remember exactly).

I did. I had two save slots but I'm not sure what happened to the other one.

I called to mark the getaway vehicle's location. But like I said nothing happened after that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users