Quantcast

» «
Photo

You jacked my ride, you'll be a slab soon motherf***er!

79 replies to this topic
P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

Whenever I jack a car - I kill the driver by running them down,getting out and popping a few caps in their ass and yet,beyond the grave they magically put a bounty on me. Stupid sh*t like this I can't stand.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:33 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 17 February 2014 - 06:33 AM.

Whenever I jack a car - I kill the driver by running them down,getting out and popping a few caps in their ass and yet,beyond the grave they magically put a bounty on me. Stupid sh*t like this I can't stand.

If you need a reason, you can just say they borrowed their friends car, and that's who sent the message.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

I've had a bounty on me for about a month now, not the same one of course, but as soon as my bounty goes away it seems that I get another one put on my head as soon as I steal another car lol.

halfbakednok
  • halfbakednok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:56 AM

I actually purposely try to get these bounties on me in Invite-Only sessions and since I'm the only one in it, I survive and get the money myself.

You realize in the time it takes you to do that you could have done like 10+ missions that give 15k+ or more each.

That 1-9k profit must be great though!

You realize you can still do missions and whatever else you'd like and you'll still collect the bounty when you survive. That 1-9k profit is the easiest free money in game short of good sport rewards.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

How car just teleports to ur location? How you can heal up any wound by eating snacks?

This.

Also, op, you've been here since October. How have you not seen this topic discussed fifty times?

nspekta
  • nspekta

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

They respawn and ring up lester just like we put bounties on people

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:11 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 17 February 2014 - 07:14 AM.

He looked up your number on eyefind

because every good sociopath stays in public listings...

how does one look up a number, when dead?

let's ask Patrick:

giphy.gif

• UP9390 likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

You guys play a game where you walk around a city with 20 guns 3 types of grenades, jets, tanks, submarine, teleporting, healing soda and snacks, guy you can call to make the cops completely forget why there shooting at you suddenly and npcs finding your number or putting a bounty on you after they die is what doesnt make sense. What happens when you die in the game. You reappear a block over 5 seconds later. Why wouldnt they come back to life?

Then maybe it should be consistent?

Every time we die as players, we come back to life. The same is patently NOT TRUE for NPC's. If it were I would get a bounty every time I jack a car.

I don't.

Therefore, it's annoying and cheesy, a forced way to create "fun".

IMHO of course.

tetsujyn
  • tetsujyn

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

I always assume it's the victim's family that sets the bounty. Sometimes, you know, you borrow your father or friend's car. It's the kin that sets the bounty.

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

You guys play a game where you walk around a city with 20 guns 3 types of grenades, jets, tanks, submarine, teleporting, healing soda and snacks, guy you can call to make the cops completely forget why there shooting at you suddenly and npcs finding your number or putting a bounty on you after they die is what doesnt make sense. What happens when you die in the game. You reappear a block over 5 seconds later. Why wouldnt they come back to life?

Then maybe it should be consistent?

Every time we die as players, we come back to life. The same is patently NOT TRUE for NPC's. If it were I would get a bounty every time I jack a car.

I don't.

Therefore, it's annoying and cheesy, a forced way to create "fun".

IMHO of course.

I guess not every NPC, after respawning around the corner, would feel the need to put a bounty on you - just like other players don't always put a bounty on you after you kill them (or steal their car), although some do!

Lol, I can't believe we're arguing the logic of NPC's! It's brilliant!

(But yes, it is definitely a gameplay decision to enforce players to interact by applying random bounties.)

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

every car i steal and no matter how much rounds of mg ammo i use on the driver i still get a bounty it is getting really annoying  

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

I actually purposely try to get these bounties on me in Invite-Only sessions and since I'm the only one in it, I survive and get the money myself.

Those who play with themselves in an online video game world are destined to play with themselves in real life. 

phunkism
  • phunkism

Heaven

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Those who play with themselves in an online video game world are destined to play with themselves in real life. 

thanks for the laugh

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

My first thought, "How did you get my number?" 

I don't remember handing you my business card before throwing you out of your ride...

It could be the family of the dead guy that places the bounty.  Plus bounties are set through Lester who of course has information on everyone.

/thread.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

Car jacking bounties are so unbelievably lame!

Odesza made a great point: I JUST KILLED THE DRIVER HOW CAN THEY SET A BOUNTY ON ME?

Because some game designer decided that randomly having to avoid being killed by an entire lobby was FUN!

It isn't.

Dead men should NOT be able to set bounties.

Maybe the driver was not the owner. The owner sat at home and heard his friend who borrowed his car was killed and the car stolen.

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by Mr.Faustin, 17 February 2014 - 09:20 PM.

Same way everyone gets our number... Creepy uncle Lester the molester gave it to him.

What a backstabber.

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hold on let's all over think this at once

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

Holy cow, how did I miss that!  First I want to respond and say, "what, you too much of a pansy to take care of your own business?"

I shot a guy once, ran him over with his car and then I got a text saying he put a bounty on me!  Now that's skillz!

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:37 PM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 17 February 2014 - 10:39 PM.

It takes about 45 minutes to clear a bounty so you just sit in free roam till its expired? Lets see I can make 9k in a single tdm or race, so is this kind of a fail bruh?

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

My first thought is how did the guy I just killed call me.

Good question.

Mroz
  • Mroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Call the mechanic 5 f*cking times "ERR SORRY BOSS I CAN'T GET THERE AT THE MOMENT".

WHAT THE f*ck DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T GET HERE YOU STUPID c*nt. THIS IS WHY R* DEDUCTS $50 FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY DAY. ALL I f*ckING NEED IS A CAR TO SPAWN ARRGH!!!!!

Oh well, guess I'll have to steal this piece of sh*t station wagon so I can drive back to my garage to get a vehicle. 

"Somebody has placed a $9000 bounty on your head"

f*ck YOU R*.

• Gutslab, UP9390 and -Velox like this

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:40 PM Edited by L5B4LIF3, 17 February 2014 - 10:41 PM.

wish you could reply back to the the npc and put: YOU JUST GOT JACKED SON!

• Eddie_INTV and Garrett2013 like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

The simplest reason I could think of is that they talked to Lester.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Got a text from an npc before I had finished even running him over. Bounty set on me within 4 seconds of being in the car. This npc manages to text me in mid air.

SMH

Bestin_theWorld
  • Bestin_theWorld

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

just call Lester or mercenaries or mechanic and it avoids you a bounty lol sometimes I actually got sh*t to do and I don't need bitches chasing me and sh*t lol

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

He looked up your number on eyefind

Yo like I aint gonna lie, I just realized that eyefind is a parody of iFind.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

It takes about 45 minutes to clear a bounty so you just sit in free roam till its expired? Lets see I can make 9k in a single tdm or race, so is this kind of a fail bruh?

Sigh, you don't just stand there like an idiot.  If you're in an invite only session you go on with life and you keep coming back to your invite only room and finally boom, bonus check!  lol

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

My first thought is how did the guy I just killed call me.

i've had the samething happen to me before except i say to myself "he must be calling me from beyond the grave". :lol:

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

Wow, I'll have to ponder these mysteries the next time I'm putting gasoline into my BF Injection!

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

If you slam into the NPC's car and they die in the collision, no bounty, but nearly $500 bucks in car damage.

If you fire some rounds in the  air, and the NPC abandons their Vehicle no bounty.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users