The nicest LVL 1000 ever.

37 replies to this topic
Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

Yes, they do exist! Well maybe this is the only one in existence, but I'm sitting here watching my brother playing GTAO and he drops into a session where there's one level 1000 just innocently chilling out. His name was what got our attention (which I will not tell in order to protect him from the wrath of R* but the picture shown will confirm I'm not making up anything), and after some messages back and forth we made out that he wasn't a bad dude as most super high level players are. After some freeroaming and Cargobobbing he got my brother into some RR farming for some big bucks, and he added the guy to his PSN.

It could be that he was being nice to lay low from R*, but whatever...he said he has like 8 accounts. lol

ipGUmSf.jpg

• GTA-Freak-Vi and Franceska like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

How nice, wish there were more players out there like him but still better love(?) story than twilight
  • Sugar Free Nos and Sangers like this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

Players like that I will gladly keep out the crosshairs of R*, unlike most of the douches that frequent this forum who I'd report in a NY minute.

• manicmechanic71 likes this

VersaceVersace
  • VersaceVersace

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

…and after some messages back and forth we made out… 

• Blingy, ZeusMowat_278, meatrocket8 and 7 others like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

Players like that I will gladly keep out the crosshairs of R*, unlike most of the douches that frequent this forum who I'd report in a NY minute.

Lol @ people who report other players thinking it actually makes a difference.

• Blingy and meatrocket8 like this

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:08 AM

I would have shot him on sight.

Because I'm a badass. 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:08 AM

Great story, amazing plot. I loved the climax and character development. 

• meatrocket8, redfirebird87, Sangers and 1 other like this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

and after some messages back and forth we made out 

Mmm...I see what you did there...
  • Khartman likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

What has his rank got to do with anything? People have this persona about high rank players  being different to others. 

Nice players are nice players. 

• ChrisV, djdest and himynameisdamien like this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

…and after some messages back and forth we made out… 

Lol @ people who report other players thinking it actually makes a difference.

Great story, amazing plot. I loved the climax and character development. 

rDVjt2N.jpg

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

Not all high levels are jerks. Just a few days ago I had a level 12 attempt to grief me for 20 minutes.
  • ChrisV likes this

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

Not all high levels are jerks. Just a few days ago I had a level 12 attempt to grief me for 20 minutes.

i literally just had a level 7 try to kill me over and over

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

What has his rank got to do with anything? People have this persona about high rank players  being different to others. 
Nice players are nice players. 

True that brother.
  • GTARACER93 likes this

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

Who gives a sh*t. He hacked to get that level and he deserves to be punished.

• Tabula Rasa and MrHollick like this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

Pretty sure he will be when R* start going after people with those ridiculous level ranks...

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:37 AM Edited by gear999, 17 February 2014 - 01:39 AM.

now-thats-what-i-call-a-cool-story-bro.j
  • mo-seph, Sugar Free Nos, manicmechanic71 and 1 other like this

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by blackmyst, 17 February 2014 - 01:42 AM.

I'm always nice to lower levels. I tried to help one today with a bounty (he didn't have the guns to take down a chopper as quickly as he'd like, at least I observed) so I tried to get up beside him and help but he just capped me. Oh well. I was going to give him the bounty.

I love hooking low-levels up with guns and whatnot. It's only for the session but they appreciate it. Most people just wanna kill each other, though. Thus my cynical attitude toward crowded lobbies.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:40 AM

I'm always nice to lower levels. I tried to help one today with a bounty (he didn't have the guns to take down a chopper as quickly as he'd like, at least I observed) so I tried to get up beside him and help but he just capped me. Oh well.

I love hooking low-levels up with guns and whatnot. It's only for the session but they appreciate it. Most people just wanna kill each other, though. Thus my cynical attitude toward crowded lobbies.

Thats why i enjoy playing with forum members. At least people on here arent all random ass hats.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:46 AM Edited by blackmyst, 17 February 2014 - 01:49 AM.

I'm always nice to lower levels. I tried to help one today with a bounty (he didn't have the guns to take down a chopper as quickly as he'd like, at least I observed) so I tried to get up beside him and help but he just capped me. Oh well.

Thats why i enjoy playing with forum members. At least people on here arent all random ass hats.

Some might tell you differently, but I'm generally a decent sort, unless someone gives me a reason not to be. Even then, it's all harmless ball busting. 

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

Debatable. lol

But not to make this into another "are you a nice player" type of thread...I stick with my Crew/Friends anyways and save the aggression for Deathmatches.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:56 AM Edited by huckmonkey, 17 February 2014 - 01:58 AM.

Yes, they do exist! Well maybe this is the only one in existence, but I'm sitting here watching my brother playing GTAO and he drops into a session where there's one level 1000 just innocently chilling out. His name was what got our attention (which I will not tell in order to protect him from the wrath of R* but the picture shown will confirm I'm not making up anything), and after some messages back and forth we made out that he wasn't a bad dude as most super high level players are. After some freeroaming and Cargobobbing he got my brother into some RR farming for some big bucks, and he added the guy to his PSN.

It could be that he was being nice to lay low from R*, but whatever...he said he has like 8 accounts. lol
ipGUmSf.jpg

Super high level doesn't mean bad. I have 3 accounts. 2 super high on all characters, and one normal looking rank account. My crew and I help lower level players all the time. Including doing missions, and keeping grievers off them. For alot of high levelers, the fun is helping others out, and growing our crews.

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

Most people are nice in game but act different on here. 

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

Rank hackers are the worst of all hackers...

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

he was probably nice because he knows his actual stats are sh*t. and would be owned. 

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:56 AM

I'm a nice R1001 D:

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

I don't know why people put time into a modded rank/character; I perceive them as a joke..its like witnessing a person show up to work naked only they aren't aware so you ask if they notice something's wrong and they brush their hair in the other direction and continue tasks that require bending over.  

Its akin to getting black out drunk at a party with strangers and having 40 lighter smiley's on your forehead to show for it but you keep claiming it was 'worth it.'   

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:30 AM

Someone on my friends list is level 1000 as well, and he's cool.

I don't see many level 1000s though.  I guess since with that rank, it's more than blatantly obvious that you cheated.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

OP not every high level player is an a**hole.

You'll find more idiots in the lower ranks.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

If the guy had a pink BMX, and a combat pistol that discharges tank rounds, you probably met SHarmV.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

That pistol sounds like something from Borderlands!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users