Photo

Do any of the former glitchers in here get jealous when they see other

14 replies to this topic
save_the_babys
  • save_the_babys

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:38 AM

I didnt want to give up any of my supercar collection and i only have a million in my bank after the purge, so i decided against buying it, i feel like its the crusader car for "legit players" since anyone that has it actually had to fork over thier own cash for it, with that in mind and myself being a former glitcher i always shoot to kill and blow up anybody driving the roosevelt, so does anybody else hate this slow overated car besides myself?

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by I.haigh, 17 February 2014 - 12:40 AM.

I didnt want to give up any of my supercar collection and i only have a million in my bank after the purge, so i decided against buying it, i feel like its the crusader car for "legit players" since anyone that has it actually had to fork over thier own cash for it, with that in mind and myself being a former glitcher i always shoot to kill and blow up anybody driving the roosevelt, so does anybody else hate this slow overated car besides myself?

Lol at you noob, you really can't make any money without exploiting glitches can you? I'd love to see you try to shoot and or blow up my Roosevelt. Also it's actually pretty fast, I think you're just super jelly that you don't have/can't get one without selling your garage.

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

myself being a former glitcher 

sorry... what?

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

you sound salty AF.

i don't get butt hurt over other people's sh*t but that's just me. drive it in sp if you're that bitter about it ffs. 

save_the_babys
  • save_the_babys

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Lol at you noob, you really can't make any money without exploiting glitches can you? I'd love to see you try to shoot and or blow up my Roosevelt. Also it's actually pretty fast, I think you're just super jelly that you don't have/can't get one without selling your garage.
I could get it anytime i want fanboy Lol id rather just not give up one of my chrome supercars for a slow piece of sh*t im only gona use a couple times

Tazdakk
  • Tazdakk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

"chrome supercars"

• I.haigh and whistlegoWOOOOT like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:54 AM

I could get it anytime i want fanboy Lol id rather just not give up one of my chrome supercars for a slow piece of sh*t im only gona use a couple times

Listen man, it's okay if your toates jelly, I would be as well. I'll tell you what, add me and I'll show you how to make money without being a complete loser, okay? 

Lol @ fanboy, an insult only a plebeian would use when he's been found out. 

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:54 AM

Eh. Why hate? The roosevelt is a classy car. It broke the bank for me, but its nice, chrome supercars however.... I would rather break my gta disk into 8000 pieces and drink them through a straw then own any chrome car.

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:58 AM Edited by Magick, 17 February 2014 - 12:58 AM.

You blatantly get f*cked up online, OP

And people made millions from the SP to MP and the dupe glitches after the wipe, so there's plenty of glitchers with it

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

Its only 750/1mill, if you can't get that stop being buthurt and just give up.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

Don't be naive, plenty of people have glitched money since the cash wipe.  Personally I really like the car, and it's got awesome high beams!  My new go-to night time ride.

Anyway, go ahead and blow mine up if you want, a new one is just a phone call away.  No big deal.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Chrome supercars.

My old garage looks better than yours and I practically don't own a supercar.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

As a former glitcher I bought a Roosevelt lol

npc_hunter5000
  • npc_hunter5000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

no because I'm still glitching money lol. you pull out your z type let ur friend sit in it then go back in garage on foot. take out a bicycle and when u exit the garage have ur friend c4 you. then get back in ur duplicated car ur friend has and go sell it for 700000. did it yesterday back to back to back. easy money.

phunkism
  • phunkism

Heaven

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

you guys are taking the baits too easily

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users