Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else think the Roosevelt should be free?

105 replies to this topic
LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

I like the price, gives no lifers a sense of pride when they waste all day trying to get 750,000 to buy a car for a game

More like..a sense of pride that they got something that you guys are whining about wanting, I mean..its painfully obvious to see the jealousy..dem childish insults. 

Just being fair and honest.

cookiemonster79
  • cookiemonster79

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

No, shouldn't be free.  This is basically a novelty car, for showing off.  If you want it, work for the $ (or use cash cards).  I spent my $750k on it as soon as I could and haven't regretted the decision yet.  However, I do like the fact everyone doesn't have it -- since it isn't free.

• PkUnzipper and MrHollick like this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

I don't see the big deal. There are still like two weeks left to get it. While $750k might seem like a lot it really isn't. If you are really desperate for money just farm Rooftop Rumble or Coveted. If you can't get it before it's gone it's no big deal. There are plenty of other cars that you can spend your money on.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Everyone wants stuff for free. That is retarded. All that free does is make stuff valueless. If you ask me it should have cost more! Then when you see someone driving one it is special. That's what's wrong with this game is everyone wants everything for nothing. This only makes things worthless and meaningless. If your driving around something that you actually had to work for and was HARD to come by then it would be meaningful and you would appreciate it.
  • adamsowilliams and ChrilLe like this

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

lost in Los Santos

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

im going to sell mine, going to lose alot of money, i even added a turbo, handles not too bad and sounds ok for a 100 yr old car with a modern day turbo lol

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

No, shouldn't be free.  This is basically a novelty car, for showing off.  If you want it, work for the $ (or use cash cards).  I spent my $750k on it as soon as I could and haven't regretted the decision yet.  However, I do like the fact everyone doesn't have it -- since it isn't free.

basically this. 

I think it should've been free or at least cheaper.

No OP. Are you butt hurt because you can't afford shark cards?

Regardless, it IS possible to buy it without using shark cards. You could easily do this by grinding 38 - 42 survival missions and beating wave 9+ every time.  :lol: 

Assuming you're still horny for this sexy vehicle AND possess the patience put in the hard work to earn it before it's gone that is.....

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:08 PM Edited by Muirenn, 17 February 2014 - 06:08 PM.

The fact that it has a price and is only around for a limited time is what's motivating even more people to have it, because there's a reason to get it, else it's gone forever.

As I said before, it's counter-productive to the whole "rarity" crap, because so many people are clambering to get it in time. When "rarity" finally comes into play, it'll be far in the future, when the event has been mostly forgotten, people have gotten rid of the car to make room for something new and more new players have joined.

If it were free and not timed, it'd probably end up in the same position as the Beach Bum stuff. Some people would still get it because it's a classic, but most wouldn't bother because they don't have to. People certainly wouldn't get it for it's performance, which is kind of decent, but nothing to write home about.

The Biffie has decent performance, last time I drove mine. It's a speedy little thing, and yet not many people have it or use it.

It'd be rare, or uncommon... But not in the kind of way people like.

But this is all just assumes, yo.

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

It's the 3rd, if you haven't saved 750k yet, then sh!t... You can't expect to get money from just running around free roam
  • PkUnzipper likes this

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

Everyone wants stuff for free. That is retarded. All that free does is make stuff valueless. If you ask me it should have cost more! Then when you see someone driving one it is special. That's what's wrong with this game is everyone wants everything for nothing. This only makes things worthless and meaningless. If your driving around something that you actually had to work for and was HARD to come by then it would be meaningful and you would appreciate it.

Seriously this.. It would just be another random car if it was free.

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

Cya in badsport

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by Thecomrade9, 17 February 2014 - 06:44 PM.

no

edit: maybe tomorrow. :panic:

mrbozzedup
  • mrbozzedup

Tryna Get out this Bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

Nah it shouldn't be free. it give people a reason to actually play the game

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

Actually playing the game doesn't involve grinding missions to meet a deadline.

Viva La Kesh Kurds!

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

basically this. 

Regardless, it IS possible to buy it without using shark cards. You could easily do this by grinding 38 - 42 survival missions and beating wave 9+ every time.  :lol: 

Assuming you're still horny for this sexy vehicle AND possess the patience put in the hard work to earn it before it's gone that is.....
the fact that you defended shark cards show you have no credibility and your opinion doesn't matter

Agent00Brandon
  • Agent00Brandon

Secret Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Lol. Broke boy probz

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

basically this. 

the fact that you defended shark cards show you have no credibility and your opinion doesn't matter

The fact that you harass people who buy shark cards shows that you have no credibility, your opinion doesn't matter, and you most likely still live with your parents....

How are they supposed to fund an ever evolving online mode (plus whatever other projects they have..) when there so many people like you out there...

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

It should've been a cool million just to make it more exclusive & elusive.

• billy-pilgrim likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users