Uncalculated Risk glitched?

8 replies to this topic
TheGtaAnimals
  • TheGtaAnimals

Grove Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

So I completed the Dom mission before Uncalculated Risk, I don't remember if he made the jump or not. But anyways, for some reason, this last mission isn't appearing for weeks now and I tried the online method where you quick save into a new slot, go to online mode, do a couple of missions, and then go back. This didn't work, or do I have to keep doing it?

Someone please help me out, R* Support still hasn't answered my question yet (Cause their service stinks, just saying (Sorry R*))

Hopefully this could help out other people who are having the same exact problem.

• Fallcreek likes this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

Cool Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

Load a previous save from a different slot and replay the mission.

TheGtaAnimals
  • TheGtaAnimals

Grove Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

Load a previous save from a different slot and replay the mission.

Yeah, you would've thought, I'm not doing that, that would mean I'd be at 50%. That was my last save data before I reached 99.5%

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

Are you saying doms last mission will not appear?

If so you may want to do all 13 parachute jumps with franklin only.

DFur4M
  • DFur4M

Papoi

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Are you saying doms last mission will not appear?

If so you may want to do all 13 parachute jumps with franklin only.

thats right, you need the parachute jumps to get the last dom mission. But if you have 99.5%, you should have those parachute missions already

Mlevi
  • Mlevi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

I have had the exact same problem for over a month now.. And I tried to re do all parachute missions with Franklin and that did'nt help.. I am close to just accept that I only can have 99,5% it just suck, after all the time that was put into it...

coolriio
  • coolriio

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

same here bro. Im at 99.5% and only need uncalculated risk but it wont show up. Ive tried ALL the methods posted online but never worked. Im on patch 1.10 and still no fix.  And property missions wont appear either. So ig we just have to wait on the next patch and see if they fix it .

MaxG99
  • MaxG99

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

I have the same problem >.< 

I have done all 13 parachute jumps again, cause you never know..... but the mission hasn't spawned yet...

Please can't there be anyone who knows an answer to this ... I really want those 100%

TheGtaAnimals
  • TheGtaAnimals

Grove Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

Okay, I just got a message from r*, this is bull****.

Here is what I got.

(COPY AND PASTED)

TheGtaAnimals February 15, 2014 16:48

I have done all of the flight school things and I have also done all of Doms missions but his uncalculated risk mission wont show. I have also done all of the parachute missions too but it wont show up. I have listened to what most people have said where you have to save the game from your phone into a different slot, go to online, play online for a bit, come back to single player, but that hasn't worked at all. I'm stuck at 99.5%. Can anyone please help me?

I'm not going to restart my GTA all over again, I've already turned off my console and turned it on, and R*, I'm not going to try it on a different console because I don't have another PS3. Please help me out, anyone? Thank you, I really want 100%.

• icon_tier1.png
    Shurod D. February 24, 2014 18:15

Hi TheGtaAnimals

support do not have an answer to the game play question you have. If you are having a technical issue with your game, we will be able to assist you with getting the game working. However, I can recommend that you consult with some gaming websites such as IGN.com, Gamefaqs.com or Gamespot.com, just to name a few along with the R* community forums at http://support.rocks...s/public/topics.

Their also has been a recent title update that may have resolved your issue. the following link is to what the update was about http://support.rocks...icles/201672037 If you have any further questions feel free to contact us again

Kind regards

Alec..H

• user_avatar.png
    TheGtaAnimals last Monday at 20:10

Hi Alec H
    I don't know if this is an automated message or not, I'm pretty sure it isn't. But this still isn't working for me, I've tried most of their tips for this glitch and it still hasn't worked yet. Will there be patches for this? I know it isn't the disk or anything, there is a certain bug in the game that does this, just don't know what it is. Please help me out, I'm trying to get 100% and many other people are trying to too. When you help me, your helping everyone else.

Thank you.

• icon_tier1.png
    Alec H. last Thursday at 18:13

Hello,

Usually this is a corrupted file issue. You will have to either start a new save file or revert to an older save and try again. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Alec

SERIOUSLY? WTF R*. GIVE US A PATCH! IM NOT RESTARTING MY GAME ALL OVER AND I DONT HAVE ANOTHER SAVE DATA. IT TOOK ME 4 MONTHS TO GET TO 99.5% :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users