Photo

Felon GT location?

13 replies to this topic
illWILL8455
  • illWILL8455

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

I am trying to find a Felon GT.  Any help on how to find one would be appreciated.  I saw a few videos suggesting it can be found near one of the LSC parked on a beach, but every time I check the spot, it's not there.  If anyone else has had luck finding one please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help!

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

Its an occasional spawn in the golf club carpark.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

Your best bet is around Rockford hills area. Set spawn to last location, go invite only and keep swapping sessions until one appears. Shouldn't take too long. Its a nice car. Good luck.

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

They spawn around the 400k apartament (forgot the name)

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 17 February 2014 - 12:02 AM.

I've seen them parked next to the Lifeinvader offices and in the streets nearby, I've seen them by Weazel and the nearby intersection, I've seen them driving on the twisty roads with the houses in the hills and parked in some of the driveways there. I also occasionally see them in the lot ON Del Perro pier (not the lot next to the pier  on the beach, but the parking ON the pier itself.) I've also seen them at times in other areas, but those are the primaries. Seen them at times next to Eclipse, as well. I think it also may depend on what you're driving to some degree with some of these, as well - if you're driving a similar style of car you may have better luck.

Additionally, the best way to find a car in this game is to not be actively looking for it. It will then somehow appear.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

~(_8^(I)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

Your best bet is around Rockford hills area. Set spawn to last location, go invite only and keep swapping sessions until one appears. Shouldn't take too long. Its a nice car. Good luck.

+1 Yes I see them most around Rockford Hills. Parked near Ponsonby's, that kind of area. It's a waiting game.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

Anywhere around uptown LS, bud. It's a common spawn in the car cycle.

If it doesn't show, switch sessions. I highly recommend the Felon 4-door though. What's a car if you can't bring your buddies (plural) with you?

illWILL8455
  • illWILL8455

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

If it doesn't show, switch sessions. I highly recommend the Felon 4-door though. What's a car if you can't bring your buddies (plural) with you?

Thanks for all of the help guys!

The reason that I want the GT version is because I really like my 4 door Felon.  I want a convertible and the Felon handles so well that I'd like to find it if possible.  I've been upgrading the 4-Door Felon, and it's performance is a lot better then I thought it would be.  I'm very pleased with it, so finding a GT version would be epic!

I'll definitely try the suggestions above!

djdest
  • djdest

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

There's not as many mods for the GT, looks wise pretty much nothing

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

I found the one in this video last night just driving down the street. See the video for location!

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

I found the one in this video last night just driving down the street. See the video for location!

:lol: There is a funny smell in here.....oh that's desperation for you, remember to give a like :^:

OT anywhere around Michaels house, if you don't find it within two min change session and it will appear. 

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

The GT has four seats but two doors. Has anyone piled four players into it or are the two back seats just for show?

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

^ just show unfortunately...

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

This. When you land on in a session where they're spawning, you won't see one, you'll see thirty...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users