Photo

I like how people call us "Noobs" in online

73 replies to this topic
PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

if someone calls you a noob, its most likely they are owning you while doing it.

what argument do you really have there?

Just to clarify, being called a noob has nothing to do with being "pwn'd" or "owned"..

A noob is someone who is new to a game...... One of the side effects just happen to be getting owned a lot lmao

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

Just two days ago I got killed by a minigun while slowly driving into a corner. When I respawned the same guy tried to run me over with my car and one well placed shotgun shot took care of his ass.

Then he said, and I quote: "Hah, shotgun, f*ckin noob" 

Some people, eh  :lol:

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

if someone calls you a noob, its most likely they are owning you while doing it.

what argument do you really have there?

Just to clarify, being called a noob has nothing to do with being "pwn'd" or "owned"..

A noob is someone who is new to a game...... One of the side effects just happen to be getting owned a lot lmao

That's wrong. That's newbs, or newbies. Newbs are genuinely new and could possibly get better over time since they're about two minutes into the game overall.

Noobs on the other hand are people who suck DESPITE time spent on the game.

The presumption is that time = experience, as it should be.
  • hornedturtle likes this

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:22 AM Edited by xxRichter, 17 February 2014 - 08:23 AM.

If you use an auto shotgun or minigun then you are indeed a noob.
You tell me how not using a super spreader not being a noob? It takes no skills to spray and pray using an auto shotgun

Yet it's a weapon included in the game.

Really, people like YOU are the n00bs, constantly whining about what weapons people use.

I suppose you also hate RPG's and think using a sticky bomb for a driveby would ALSO make somebody a n00b?

FFS...

Use whatever damn weapon you please, none of us gets paid for this.

We desperately need more people like you in this forum..

No we don't XD

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

I think I'll join in...

If the player you look at won't kill him/herself, you're a n00b. 

Everyone better than you is a hacker, everyone worse than you is a tryhard, but all in all everyone but you is a noob.

That's what people from Uncharted 3 say.

(Shoots a clip and a half to somebody and he throws a single punch to me, I die.)

That game is the reason I try to only play Co-op in games.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

I think I'll join in...

If the player you look at won't kill him/herself, you're a n00b. 

Everyone better than you is a hacker, everyone worse than you is a tryhard, but all in all everyone but you is a noob.

That's what people from Uncharted 3 say.

(Shoots a clip and a half to somebody and he throws a single punch to me, I die.)
That game is the reason I try to only play Co-op in games.

In that game and also its forum, I pretty much talk about my ACRS Raffica and also my secondary MARS Dragon. Since I own so much with what everyone says is "the stupidest handgun ever".

But yeah, It's laggy. The fact that you think co-op is okay means you haven't gotten lag so hard the NPC thinks you're alive when you're down and they throw a nade at you.

LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

I never use the term noob, IMO using the term is the sign of the bad type of gamer, you know the kind that sit at home all day with no possibility of being with a real girl, so they try to act like hell idk. Just picture the South Park kids in make love not Warcraft.

Let's just settle with People who call others noobs are the gamers that I enjoy killing online.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 17 February 2014 - 01:14 PM.

Wait, what is the problem with the combat shotgun? Why does everybody hate on this gun? It dispatches enemies quickly at close range and allows you not to get killed if you're caught off guard by a respawning enemy. I don't understand the hate for it. The minigun is no good against a player with skill anyway, in the Auto aim lobbies obviously. Mini gun is more of an anti-vehicle weapon, well that's what I use it for anyway.

Advanced rifle and the Combat MG are my favourites anyway. The Tommy gun owns too.

OT: The term noob comes from me quite often because I enjoy the ripple effect it causes when I say it. Pretty much like anything else I say. Cause and effect.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

If you hide in a tank all day you are a noob.

OP... You have no point.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 17 February 2014 - 02:10 PM.

It's just a language barrier thing.  "F*ckin noob" is c*ntish for "You have angered me by causing my death".

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

I was called a noob last night. Three crew members decided to blow up my friends car near Martins Madrazos lock up (we just came back from a mission). They missed trying to blow me up.

We basically were having a shoot out, they're all level 100+. I was winning 7-2, 4-0(for a level 76 he just kept running up to me) and losing 6-5. Anyway everytime I killed them they said

"f*cking noob using autoaim" it's an auto aim lobby?

"f*cking noob using the assault shotgun again" I was actually using the normal MG for 90% of it.

Anyway they all went to passive mode and called me a noob after I killed them with the assault shotgun that last time.

What did they want me to use?

Mr. Muramasa
  • Mr. Muramasa

Corsair

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

Wait, what is the problem with the combat shotgun? Why does everybody hate on this gun? It dispatches enemies quickly at close range and allows you not to get killed if you're caught off guard by a respawning enemy. I don't understand the hate for it. The minigun is no good against a player with skill anyway, in the Auto aim lobbies obviously. Mini gun is more of an anti-vehicle weapon, well that's what I use it for anyway.

I don't understand the hate either.

its a good gun. We like good guns.

its rapid fire. we like rapid fire.

its powerful and gets the job done. we like powerful and job get-doneing.

I actually consider it my weapon of choice in a big shootout, even for further away enemies. all those points should be making more people use them, not calling others noobs for using them.

I was called a noob last night. Three crew members decided to blow up my friends car near Martins Madrazos lock up (we just came back from a mission). They missed trying to blow me up.

We basically were having a shoot out, they're all level 100+. I was winning 7-2, 4-0(for a level 76 he just kept running up to me) and losing 6-5. Anyway everytime I killed them they said

"f*cking noob using autoaim" it's an auto aim lobby?

"f*cking noob using the assault shotgun again" I was actually using the normal MG for 90% of it.

Anyway they all went to passive mode and called me a noob after I killed them with the assault shotgun that last time.

What did they want me to use?

the starter pistol probably lol.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

i just tell them to go back to your corner and play cod

they shutup everytime

Then why haven't u stopped talking?

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

^ Anyone who doesnt use a knife to kill is a noob. Guns are for noobs. I mean you dont even have to be near them to kill them. Such noobishness...

The only real men were back in the dark ages. Swords and sh*t. And not those pussy spear or arrow chucking cow herders either. 

Now there is a DLC idea...
Medieval DLC pack. Chain armor, swords and a sheild. Throw in jousting sticks as well to use on the side of the granger and rosevelt. :p
I second the jousting sticks. I also want throwing sticks, stabbing sticks and clubbing sticks.

And cross bow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users