#BringBackJohnnyOnTheSpot

63 replies to this topic
gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

They got rid of him because he was a key player in some duping methods. Unfortunately channel x is still on when my car appears

I thought they got rid of him because all the people hating and killing him. Also maybe because he took your car out for a spin and not bring it back.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

I disagree because of the hashtag.
Hashtags are useless annoying things.

#whytheyannoyyou?

#iusetwittersoimusedtothehashtags

#youmadbro?

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

I have to agree. He wasnt perfect but most of the time he was good. I seem to be getting a lot of "Thats not gonna work boss" replies. Having more issues getting my car now that I was ever before. :(

• PerceusSOZ likes this

kbfire
  • kbfire

Informer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

I'd rather the mechanic bring me the car than it spawn. Sometimes it doesn't put it anywhere near me. Atleast the mechanic brought it next to me.

Plus I still have to pay him daily so they should bring him back.

• lavarsicious and TheWomenBeater like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

#whytheyannoyyou?

#iusetwittersoimusedtothehashtags

#youmadbro?
Well, I don't use twitter so I'm not familiar with them. Since last year, they've been used a lot so they're starting to get on my nerves. Way too overrated.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

Sure, I hated when he drove off in my car, but it gave me something to do when I was bored. Sometimes I would call him and scare him with a tank on purpose just to chase him :p

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

He added a small bit of realism and immersion. I hope R figures out how to fix him and brings him back. I miss the random times he'd drive off and I'd have to chase him down.
  • lavarsicious and paulmgrath like this

KamikaziOtter
  • KamikaziOtter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

I can't even count how many times that son of a bitch would take a tour around LS for 10 blocks before coming back, or spawn on the freeway overpass and just keep going... I don't miss him.

• guygamer1 likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:54 AM Edited by Day Reaper, 17 February 2014 - 04:55 AM.

For all of you who were having affairs with your mechanics, Valentines Day is over.
And we have to get over it. Sure his warm handjobs after a rough Deathmatch were nice but we can still hear his voice when we call him. Sure we have to walk around the block now and risk getting our car blown up by free roamers we just destroyed but
Johnny started hitting the Meth hard these past months and one day i asked for my Vacca and he brought me my Cheetah and he would leave Meth cupcake crumbs in all my cars and i still think he stole my Adder's car cigarette lighter and not the United Arab Emirates Ambassador he claims he picked up walking in the snow back in December.

Johnny isnt dead he is just now has a dispatch at the rehab he entered last week.
It will be okay. I promise.
  • Headdogg81 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Pterodactyl

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:58 AM

Be positive. No more Channel X after he delivered one. 

• Headdogg81 likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by Accendo, 17 February 2014 - 06:17 AM.

Considering that I'd given him my vehicle in absurd physical condition, I couldn't very well tell my mechanic that no, that scratch wasn't already there.
And I miss his good taste in music. Poor guy just needed a hug and did any of YOU ever try to reach out to him? He'd bring you your sh*t in under a minute, regardless of traffic or where you are and pulls parts out of his ass for $50 a day and you kill him because he couldn't make it a couple times?
And yeah, of course he might wanna tool around the block in your supercar for a minute. There's no way he's affording his own on his salary.
He never once asks you any questions either. He'd roll up to a pile of scorched bodies, grt out of your car and call you "boss" before he wals off in the opposite direction. Dude knows his place.

FlatsTheButtKicker
  • FlatsTheButtKicker

ɹǝɥɔʇᴉlƃ pnoɹԀ

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:13 AM

I miss how he actually brought my vehicles. I now have to call him numerous times in order to get him to bring his lazy a$$ over to my position with that car, and when the little piece of crap is too lazy to to do that he doesn't even tell me he "is too busy right now". Johnny was a much better worker when he actually existed. He needs to be brought back into the game.

TheWomenBeater
  • TheWomenBeater

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

much annoying
such disagree
many useless
wow

EmptyVoid95
  • EmptyVoid95

Follow me on Bleeter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

I hated how he'd make me run down the block just to catch up with him, but he added a sort of realism.

I hope they just cut him out for now until they can tweak his AI right.

TWERKSCOPEZ
  • TWERKSCOPEZ

TWURK 4 CA$H CARDS

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:44 AM Edited by TWERKSCOPEZ, 17 February 2014 - 06:46 AM.

Be positive. No more Channel X after he delivered one. 

what are you talking about, channel x is the best radio station
AMOEBAAAAAAAAAA
AMOEBAAAAAAAAAA

The best thing about mechanic is that he was unpredictable, I loved how that f*cker could flip my car, or just drive past me and never return. Now the car just spawns 100 meters away and this is boring.

RIP in pieces, he died for our sins.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

So if my car is crashed as hell, and I want it to be shiny again I can't steal a NPC car and drive a couple of blocks away then get Johnny to bring me my car all cleaned up? I loved that guy :(

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

He is still alive. Seems he has learnt his lesson and will just leave it nearby and bail before he gets blasted in some way.
He also still fixes them before dropping them back to you. I think. Unless he damages them. In which case he just calls you know and tells you he cant make it. Its become and 50/50 chance at best now to get delivery.
  • Zonnex likes this

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

tried having him bring me my voltic 2 times and he kept on saying that he was busy so i decided to call for my entity he came straight away then 

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

I'm actually very glad he's gone. Never again will he steal the car or appear so far away.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by MindEntropy, 17 February 2014 - 05:03 PM.

For those having problems getting it delivered either fast or far away make sure your character is looking at the ground. Walk in circles while doing this. The game doesn't like to spawn cars out of thin air for you to see. I did this WITH the mechanic and always got it delivered on the spot. Of course like every one the mechanic would sometimes go for joyrides. It still won't spawn right next to you like before but it's good enough for me.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

I just wanna kick his ass tbh

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

I wish he'd return. Today, I was in front of an airport door (after blowing up in a Titan) and called my Mechanic to deliver my Khamelion. I waited and waited until I saw the blip... At the other end of the airport.

I never killed the Mechanic anyway, now I'm paying him for work that I don't even see.

If you drive your wrecked car into your garage it's automatically repaired ;)

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

20 blocks away? No hes much much worse.. at least it shows up without him getting back in driving across the state. Its just in one spot without you wondering if hes gonna take off or not. BUT at least you still get to hear his annoying voice over the phone.

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

#cut4johnny

JKan420
  • JKan420

stoned alcoholic

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

I can agree with this, I miss the mechanic....more than I ever thought I would.

You don't know what you got till its gone...

MaxCady98
  • MaxCady98

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

I miss being able to knock him the fu*k out when he messed up a delivery.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

Why does everyone want him back? He was a piece of sh*t.

Not to mention 90% of the time he'd drive past me. The other 10% he'd drag me out of my freshly deliver wheels and try to knock me out.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

A simple solution that I've said before but,let us kill Simone and replace him with Johnny. Probably pay more than that cheap cocksucker.

At least you wouldn't get anymore of those annoying phone calls from that bald headed prick for rides that pay out better at LSC.

• JKan420 likes this

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

I proper miss punching him to the ground and burning him alive

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members