ANADROID: How to do Firefighting mission
Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:37 PM
Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by lil weasel, 26 February 2014 - 04:01 PM.
if there are differences between the controls on the Mobile Phone I don't know.
On the PC you would:
Start the mission.
- Blue marker(s) would appear in various locations of the area you chose. First only One, as you increase levels more will appear. The Markers will be square if you are on the same level, a triangle pointing up if the target is above you, or a triangle pointing down if the target is below you. This maker system is used throughout the game.
- You drive the Monitor Firetruck to the location.
- Using the 'shoot' control you start the water flow, holding it down.
- Using the Camera control you aim onto the vehicle. (Any place will do on the vehicle. I aim at the doors (roof) so when the passengers bailout they are already getting wet).
- When the vehicle fire is out, any people in the vehicle will exit and run around (up to three people per vehicle).
- You continue spraying on them until the blue marker(s) disappear, or the signal that the level is complete.
- New Blue marker will appear. This will continue until level 12 (12 targets total at a single level).
- As the Levels increase you will eventually have Three Blue markers, containing nine people. Up to three people per vehicle.
- The quicker you put the fires out the more time you will accumulate.
- You can usually get away with some weird driving up to level seven. At seven the game is less forgiving. I have driven over cliffs, had the truck flip and right itself in the early levels. Experience will prove your abilities.
- If you kill a NPC while (s)he is on fire you fail.
- Once the fire is out you can drive over anyone without penalty.
- Just as in the Paramedic missions, once a person is not a victim they have no value. Drive as straight as possible (to save time) to the target. Roads are not your friend unless they are going where you need to be. Drive cross country, over anyone (except police) that get in your way. Time is Money.
CJ cannot leave the vehicle until the mission is done or it will fail. So you may want to fatten him a little.
The good thing is you keep the money even if you do fail. It's a good way to get money early in the game.
At completion of level 12 CJ will be fireproof.
Taxi, Pimping, Paramedic all use the same principle of driving to gain more time.
It is so sad that Mobile Device users don't want to share.
Posting a save game is better so if/when somebody can/will do the game you will have your weapons/clothing experience rather than theirs.
There are many things that can be done before the missions start.
These side missions are among them.
You can then buy your first save houses even before CJ goes 'home'.
- khsh97 likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users