Quantcast

» «
Photo

Construction Assassination Glitch - Can't replay mission?

8 replies to this topic
Andy Badwool
  • Andy Badwool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Andy Badwool, 16 February 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Hello,

I'm trying to replay the Construction Assassination mission to get the Gold Medal, however, when I select it, for some inexplicable reason it loads instead the first Assassination mission (Hotel), after going through a glitched cutscene.

This is the last mission I did (I saved Lester missions for last), I tried to play online/offline, to replay other missions and to restart the game as well, but the bug still occurs for this particular mission only, I can't seem to be able to replay it.

Does this happen to anyone else? Can you please give it a try? Thank you!

PS: I'm on PS3 on patch 1.10 if that matters.

fairbanksbrasil
  • fairbanksbrasil

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

I got the same problem... But in a different mission which was the last mission I did as well... It happened after the last update.

I'd appreciate if anyone else could help us!

• Andy Badwool likes this

dooshtoomun
  • dooshtoomun

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

I'm also having this problem.

• Andy Badwool likes this

EKG
  • EKG

It's all about the music

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:11 PM Edited by EKG, 26 February 2014 - 10:24 PM.

Exactly the same problem for us since the last update!!

A glitched cut-scene too, it's not just this mission either, a few other missions are not allowing us to replay.

Have even gone as far as un-installing and re-installing the game but nothing.

It's pretty much unplayable now, what a waste of money this game was with all the problems since the release date!

I'm playing in Story mode as online  freezes up lot and people just kill you for no reason so for me it's not even worth signing into the thing, waaaaaay too many nobs playing it!!

COME ON R* SEND US A FIX!!!!........SOON!!

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

I just tried it and the same thing happened. GTA V is a great game but all these technical problems are starting to take the fun out of it.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:32 PM

SInce each of you are experiencing this (I have not tried on my PS3 yet)--  it would be a good idea for each of you to open support tickets with rockstar games--

They also might take action quicker if at least one of you post a video of this bug on you tube and include the link to it when you open your support ticket.

Are all of you on PS3??

http://support.rocks...es.com/hc/en-us

EKG
  • EKG

It's all about the music

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

SInce each of you are experiencing this (I have not tried on my PS3 yet)--  it would be a good idea for each of you to open support tickets with rockstar games--

They also might take action quicker if at least one of you post a video of this bug on you tube and include the link to it when you open your support ticket.

Are all of you on PS3??

http://support.rocks...es.com/hc/en-us

Yes PS3 here.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Checked mine last night-- does same thing as OP-- (Construction Assassination- Loads Hotel Assassination)-- PS3 Superslim, disk version

EKG
  • EKG

It's all about the music

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

Well, the latest update seems to have fixed this problem however the game freezing issues have become unbearable, it was never this bad before, have tried the corrupted files checks and nothing so it must be the game, all my other games (except 'Saint's') work fine too so its not my ps3 either, both these games have been plagued with freezing issues on or offline grrrrrrrr.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users