Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA...MP VS. SP

22 replies to this topic

Poll: MP VS. SP (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you prefer?

1. MP (21 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

2. SP (36 votes [63.16%])

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote
stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by stangone50, 16 February 2014 - 01:59 PM.

So the game has been out for a while. Im sure everyone has had a chance to play both. 

At first I wanted nothing to do with MP. Then I completed SP so I thought Id give it a try. I am now finding it difficult to go back to SP.

I also noticed I never felt any connection to my SP charachters as you normally would in a GTA game. I felt more connected to my MP charachter in a week than I ever have with any SP charachters.

Other than Jetpack hunting there is nothing left for me to do in SP and I find it extremely boring. Where MP on the other hand is always full of excitement as you never know what is gonna happen when you leave your apartment. 

Please vote and post your opinions. Thank you.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by Osho, 16 February 2014 - 03:11 PM.

I vote MP. Just awesome and I clearly see so many interesting opportunities for more additions of updates, features, etc. Unlimited!
SP is dead for me, till some interesting DLC makes me replay it.

-- E --
The vote goes to MP simply for the console version and does not, in any case, mean that SP is bad or even worse. For me both have their advantages for the player to get the most out of them. I do not mean to neglect either of them, but like both equally with SP more important for overall fun and will remain my favourite game mode, but even MP offers enough for having some good online fun when you want some change over SP!!.. :p

sly1286
  • sly1286

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:02 PM Edited by sly1286, 16 February 2014 - 02:02 PM.

@OP
your might be True but Thats Not becouse MP Is that Good ... its becouse SP is bad...lifeless And Boring , Its like Rockstar wants us to Get bored in SP to go online..And I dont like their intention
  • theGTAking101 likes this

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by epoxi, 16 February 2014 - 03:24 PM.

I find single player is much more immersive and you get to play at your own pace. That said, I am still 100%ing the game so there are still things to discover for me. The story was rather weak but the game is still huge, beautiful and incredibly detailed.

GTA:O squanders the huge map and range of vehicles: unless I have friends playing with me and we are actively going on an adventure together, I find multi-player repetitive and tedious. Freemode revolves around selling cars at Los Santos Customs and DMing people continuously. When I try to play races/missions/deathmatches I find the delays huge and inconvenient, so much so that even when I want to do a race for example, I won't, because I cannot be bothered to wait for all the unnecessary steps: joining/lobby/inviting/voting/betting....before I even get to play the game!

SA:MP and MTA:SA are perfect examples of how much fun can be squeezed out of a now 10 year old game, and I find GTA:O doesn't even hold a candle to them. And it's a shame because as I say, the game has an incredible amount of detail and features to exploit compared to San Andreas.

• Andreas and theGTAking101 like this

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

SP without a doubt. Don't care if someone comes saying that MP is better.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

SP for me,it just a Masterpiece.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Other than Jetpack hunting there is nothing left for me to do in SP and I find it extremely boring.

I haven't played SP for weeks, or maybe months... sometimes I toy a bit around before heading to GTAO but that's about it....

I've spend countless of hours in SA just freeroaming but don't know what to do in V (IV also lacked this imho)

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

SP. I don't enjoy hearing 12-year-olds screaming racial slurs into their headsets in my free time. I get much more enjoyment out of SP.
  • Sakurai Aoi and theGTAking101 like this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

It brings a huge facepalm where people go around saying ''BUT, BUT BUT... SP IS DEAD, THERE IS NOTHING FUN TO DO AFTER THE STORYLINE IS COMPLETED. I WOULD RATHER f*ck MY ANAL WITH A DILDO INSTEAD OF PLAYING SP. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO, NOTHITNGRFNGRNKGRNJKGRNIKGR. I WANT DLC, DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC, IF NO DLC, THEN I REFUSE TO PLAY GTA V SP, MULTIPLAYER FOR LIFE BABY!!'

Good god, I hate does people... Its just a bunch of idiots who knows 2 sh*t about this franchise, and cant even use their own imagination. There is alot of things to do in GTA V SP. We all know that, I need to even name things. Sure, DLC are nice, I love them, and the SP DLC is gunna be awesome, but stop crying and saying that there is nothing to do in SP, and MP has tons if things to do. I hate does people who says that in this forum.

Single player is the way to go in GTA, a GTA game cant have such a complex Online mode.. So yeah, I go for SP. GTA Online can suck my dick for all I care.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

They're both good in their own ways.

Singleplayer has more detail such as animals, NPCs, slightly better graphics (imo) and multiplayer has lots of potential and you'll never know what going to happen when you play with strangers. 

• Osho likes this

Shug
  • Shug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

I usually prefer SP over MP, however it depends on the game.

SP in GTA V is way more fun for me.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

Calm down, I didn't say SP is bad, MP is EQUALLY fun, after playing for countless hours on SP.
Of course, SP has the advantages and unique to what it offers, but MP isn't bad at all and for someone like me who's done enough of everything that SP has to offer, finds some refreshing change in MP.

Now, what's so wrong about saying that MP has much to offer than SP?

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

wow alot of votes for SP. Dont get me wrong guys SP was great. It seems to me MP has pretty much everything SP has and more. 

I should have made the poll for people that have actually completed both. I mean yeah the kids can be annoying but you can turn mics off.  There is just no excitement left in SP for me. I can honestly say I have done everything SP has to offer. I played to a true 100% and then some. And now its just boring as hell.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Single player by far. I've beaten the game twice, so I probably won't play it again for a year or so.

However, GTA V is one of those games that I'll be able to play once a year for many years to come.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 16 February 2014 - 03:13 PM.

GTA 5 Singleplayer Things To Do:
1.69 Great Missions
2.Strangers and Freaks
3.Random Events
4.Mini-Games:
*Golf
*Tennis
*Darts
5.Buying Guns and Customising Them
6.Customising any Cars and Bikes
7.Shooting Ranges (either Training or just to kill time)
8.Snapmatic Fun Galore
9.ATV Races
10.Jetski Races
11.Bicycle Races
12Triathlons
13.Cycling or doing a Challenge i.e. Mt Chilliad
14.Buying Cars Online and Customising them
15.Buying Planes Online and Flying
16.Flight School
17.Rampages for Trevor
18.Hunting for Trevor
19.Skydiving with Dom
20.Spaceship Collectables (all collectables)
21.Hanging Out with Frends
22.Strip Club:
*Waste money on Drinks
* Make it Rain
*Getting a Lap Dance and Flirting
23.Cars Races for Franklin
24.Swimming
25.Scuba Diving
26.Buying New Clothes,Watches,Shoes,Hats,Glasses etc
27.Wanted Level Challege
28.Walking with Chop
29.Stock Markets
30.Watching TV,Smoking Bong or Weed or if it Franklin look through Telescopes
31.Set a Point of Interest on anything or anwhere you would love to return to later on.
32.Parachuting
33.Yoga

AND WHEN BORED:
1.Replay The Missions esp. The Heists
2.Replay Strangers and Freaks
3.Just cruise around the beauty world
4.Be Creative
5.Wanted Level Challenges.
6.Cheat Codes Funtages.

Tbh I could go on about what we can do in SP but some people will still whine just for the sake of it.
  • epoxi and Cuexcomate like this

Vile Member
  • Vile Member

fuk off lahey

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

They both suck but I voted SP because MP is junk compared to it

Skidmeis7ter
  • Skidmeis7ter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:37 PM Edited by Skidmeis7ter, 16 February 2014 - 04:38 PM.

SP for me. I can just load up and spend hours driving around or off-roading and if I'm feeling a bit naughty sniping at people I tried MP and just didn't like it.

That's the good thing about this game if you don't like one thing just go do something else :colgate:

The game is what you make it and that goes for both MP and SP........no ones right and no ones wrong

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Wow that is a landslide vote lol

• epoxi likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

@OP
your might be True but Thats Not becouse MP Is that Good ... its becouse SP is bad...lifeless And Boring , Its like Rockstar wants us to Get bored in SP to go online..And I dont like their intention

I agree, atleast that's how it feel once the story is complete. The MP we can track are progress better (ranks) and it's more of a challenge earning cash. More fun overall and you can play with friends, that's cool.

Online rules!

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

SP with the features of MP

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

Hey guys started this in the V section. As you can all see MP did not fare very well.

With the help of Raavi (thank you) it has been moved to this section to see if there are any changes as far as the voting goes. 

Thank you all for your input.

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

I was surprised by the vote, till I read that you started the poll in the SP section...

Anyway, it's a no brainer for me personally, once I started MP I never went back to single.  It's currently sitting at 71% done (all missions complete) and I'd like to finish it up, but so far every night for the last 2 months I've chosen to go online mode instead.

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

In the same way The Last of Us is an overall better game than GTAV, SP is better than MP, but 'desert island only one item' kind of choice i'd go MP. SP, just like TLOU is a masterpiece, but unlike TLOU there is little replayability, which is why GTAV MP just edges SP for me, 120 hours + on MP, would never have got anywhere near that on SP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users